The twenty-first century is an era where convenience is an expectation rather than a luxury. As a result, online shopping is fast becoming the rule rather than the exception. That is forcing owners of eCommerce, affiliate marketing, and other websites that sell or promote products to look at ways of improving their customers’ shopping experience.
Nowadays, it is no longer sufficient to show just a single product, as customers want options and want to know (or at least think they know) where they are getting the best deal. Pricing tables are a perfect way of achieving this.
Pricing tables are essentially comparison tables with several similar products pitched side by side so customers can easily compare prices and specifications. Amazon uses them extensively to show the products customers have searched for alongside several alternatives. That is a winning approach, leading to more conversions and upsells.
If you own a WordPress site and want to offer this feature, you can do it manually using the code. However, the most effective way to achieve this is by using a price table plugin for WordPress.
With so many WordPress comparison table plugins, it becomes difficult to choose the right one. Here we have shortlisted the best pricing table plugin for WordPress, along with their features & pricing.
Without waiting much, let’s get started.
1. WP Table Builder
We kick off with the hugely popular WP Table Builder. Thanks to drag-and-drop, this plugin allows you to quickly and easily generate pricing tables, product comparisons, lists, etc.
In its free version, WP Table Builder’s features are somewhat limited but do include the following:
- You can add seven elements to tables: text, images, lists, buttons, star ratings, custom HTML, and shortcode.
- All elements are customizable
- Cell management mode includes adding new rows or columns, splitting or merging cells, etc.
- Ability to import and export tables
- Device responsive
The premium plans bring far more functionality to the table at prices that won’t break the bank: “Starter” costs $49 per year for one site, “Pro” is $69 per year for up to a whopping 10 sites, and “Lifetime” covers unlimited domains for a once only payment of $249. All these plans add the following:
Article Continues Below
- Unlimited tables
- Five advanced elements
- Use the integral pre-made templates or your own
- Full duplication of columns or rows
- Drag-and-drop sorting and ordering
- Column and row separation
- Configurations for different border colors, padding and margin settings, etc.
- Ability to set empty cells
- Tooltips for list items
- Priority support and updates throughout the subscription period
A 14-day ‘no questions asked’ refund policy offers reassurance if you are unsatisfied with the purchased paid plan.
An impressive 60,000+ active downloads of WP Table Builder currently exist, and it has accrued a 4.9/5.0 stars average user rating in the WordPress plugin directory.
2. Pricing Table by Supsystic
Thanks to an online table builder, built-in templates, and many customization options, Supsystic’s Pricing Table is a well-known price table plugin for WordPress that allows you to create eye-catching pricing and comparison tables easily. What’s more, the tables are responsive and viewable on any device type.
We love the pricing policy of Pricing Table: the free and Pro versions of the plugin are identical, with the exception that Pro adds a pack of premium templates and role restrictions. Both the free and Pro versions offer the following great features:
- Online pricing table builder
- Unlimited tables with unlimited columns and rows
- Description column, header, and footer rows
- Built-in templates
- Settings for text background color and font
- Mobile responsive
- Text and table alignment
- Insert text, images, videos, icons, or buttons into cells
- Badge for columns
- CSS editor including animation (hover) effects
- Autosave can be disabled in the pricing table
- Import and export tables
Pro is available in three plans: “Personal” (for single sites), “Developer” (up to five sites), and “Enterprise” (six or more). Prices start at $89 per year for lifetime support & updates for a single site, rising to $299 with lifetime support & update for 6+ sites.
Over 30,000 active downloads of Pricing Table are in operation, and it has a good user star rating of 4.2/5.0.
3. Premium Addons for Elementor
Premium Addons for Elementor is a bundle of addons specifically for the drag-and-drop Elementor page builder. One of the addons in the bundle is a pricing table widget that allows you to create highly customized pricing tables via Elementor.
As this plugin is a bundle of addons, it gives you many other useful features. However, don’t worry that all those extra functions will slow your site down – the modular nature of both Elementor and this plugin means that the inactive code of deselected addons will not impact site speed.
The free plugin gives you the following features:
- Highly customizable pricing table widget with a broad range of styling options
- Lottie animations can be embedded in the tables
- Mobile device responsive
- The plugin offers 400+ Elementor templates and 60+ widgets
The Pro version costs $39 per year for a single site and $79 per year for unlimited sites, with a 30% discount for subsequent renewals. $249 buys you a lifetime subscription for unlimited sites. All Pro versions add the following:
- Further customization and styling options for the pricing table and other widgets
- 34 additional widgets and over 300 section templates
- Priority support and updates throughout the subscription period
- 14-day money-back guarantee
If you are a fan of Elementor, this plugin not only allows you to create pricing tables easily, but it also significantly expands the versatility of the page builder.
Premium Addons for Elementor boasts over 600,000 active downloads, with an almost perfect user rating of 4.9/5.0.
4. Easy Pricing Tables
Easy Pricing Tables is a Gutenberg-compatible plugin perfectly suited to eCommerce applications. Adding pricing tables to your site is an absolute breeze, with everything done within the WordPress post editor. Reordering columns is easy thanks to drag-and-drop, while a wide range of customization and styling options makes it possible to precisely match your tables to your site.
Even in its free form, Easy Pricing Tables includes some handy features:
- Tables can be built either (a) in the post editor or (b) in the plugin dashboard and added using shortcode your table.
- Unlimited rows
- Customization options include color and font pickers, text size, etc.
- Drag-and-drop column reordering and auto-matching of column heights to keep rows aligned
- Save tables as reusable blocks
- Add links to payment gateways such as PayPal or Stripe to buttons
- Compatible with any WordPress theme
- Shortcode support
- Mobile device responsive
Upgrading to a premium plan adds several extra features:
- More customization options, including 15 fonts
- Six pre-made pricing table designs
- Comparison tables
- Add inline images to pricing tables
- Addon for one-click integration with WooCommerce
- Pricing toggle addon (switch between multiple pricing tables, such as currencies or seasonal pricing)
- Updates and priority email support throughout the subscription period
- 60-day money-back guarantee
Three premium plans are available. Personal costs $49/year and is suitable for one domain. For $99/year, you can have the Business plan, which covers up to five domains, while the most expensive option, Agency, costs $199 but covers unlimited websites.
Over 20,000 downloads of the Easy Pricing Tables Plugin are currently active, and the plugin has a 4.2/5.0 average user rating.
5. Pricing Table
In common with all the other plugins we have listed, Pricing Table by PickPlugins allows you to create unlimited pricing tables with no coding knowledge needed. Drag-and-drop makes assembling your tables child’s play, as is customizing them to match the look and feel of your website.
The free version of the plugin is surprisingly feature-rich, boasting:
- Unlimited columns and rows
- Selectable colors for column header and price backgrounds
- Featured column to highlight specific products
- Hover effect
- Hide blank rows
- Header and price description texts
- Unlimited ribbons
- Place tooltip text anywhere on the table
- Background image for table area and images for each column
- Display YouTube and Vimeo content in columns
- Slider on mobile devices
- Shortcodes to embed your tables exactly where you want them
Yearly premium upgrades, which cost $9 for a single license to $99 for unlimited domains. Lifetime subscriptions are also available, offering a 40% saving over the annual plans. All premium versions come with the following:
- Over 35 pre-made themes
- Over 16+ column animations
- Slider and carousel view on mobile devices
- Currency switcher
- Seven-day money-back guarantee
Pricing Table scores top marks, with users rating it 5.0/5.0 stars. Currently, more than 3,000 active downloads of the plugin exist.
6. Responsive Pricing Table
Creating pricing tables is super-easy with Responsive Pricing Table, thanks to a dedicated tab that it adds to the WordPress admin panel. Just click on that, and you can quickly create professional tables customized to match your site.
Both free and Pro versions are available. With the free version, you get many valuable features, including:
- Wide range of customization and styling options
- Fields for title, subtitle, description, price, recurrence, etc.
- Custom buttons for things like payment gateways, etc.
- Recommended column
- Configurable currency symbol including no symbol (for free plans)
- Configure links to open in the current or new window
- Custom CSS classes
Responsive Pricing Table Pro costs $19 per year for a single site or $49 for unlimited domains. Those prices add the following features to those included in the free plan:
- Pricing toggle
- Pricing plan equalizer
- Additional designs and layouts
- Updates and priority support
Over 20,000 active downloads and an excellent user rating of 4.7/5.0 stars make Responsive Pricing Table a popular plugin.
7. Go Pricing
As you would expect from a premium-only plugin, Go Pricing is brimming with great features that enable you to build the exact pricing or comparison tables you need for your website. A simple user interface makes easy work of table creation, with a bewildering range of customization options at your fingertips. What’s more, the plugin is compatible with all popular browsers and device types.
Here is just a flavor of some of the features that you get with Go Pricing:
- Visual table editor with integral live preview
- Over 250 starter templates
- Add media to tables (audio, video, maps, images). Media can be from various sources, e.g., YouTube, SoundCloud, Vimeo, Google Maps, HTML5, etc.
- 39-column animation transitions
- Unlimited colors and combinations
- Up to ten columns and unlimited rows in body and footer
- Google fonts
- Over 2,000 font icons (Font Awesome, Icomoon, Linecon, Material Icons)
- Bulk cloning and deleting
- Table import and export
- Text-based ribbon (CSS)
- Video tutorials
- Translation ready
The best thing about Go Pricing is it costs just $27 on Code Canyon. That sum covers future updates and six months of developer support (extendable to a year for an additional $8.25). In our opinion, that is an absolute bargain, given the functionality the plugin offers.
The plugin has over 14,000+ licenses with an impressive user rating of 4.46/5.00.
8. WP Table Manager by JoomUnited
WP Table Manager is an excellent table plugin by JoomUnited that provides a complete spreadsheet interface that lets you create, manage, and sort tables effectively.
The plugin integrates well with robust table edition tools, like HTML cell editing, table copying, Google Sheets, Excel, and Office 365 Synchronization. Using a visual editor, you can create a customized theme, button, layout, CSS, and more.
Some of the key features of WP Table Manager are as follows.
- Optimized for large tables
- Custom filtering on every table
- Download the table as an Excel file
- Highly responsive for both tablets and mobile phones.
- Use Ajax to order the content.
- Table navigation.
- Import or export tables with or without styling options.
- The plugin lets you add images, shortcodes, and HTML to the table.
- Compatible with various WordPress page builders like Elementor, Divi, WPBakery, etc.
The plugin costs $49 for unlimited sites and comes with 1-year support.
9. CSS3 Responsive WordPress Compare Pricing Tables
It is yet another well-known price table plugin for WordPress. It comes with power-packed features that help you create and manage unlimited tables.
The plugin lets you build tables using HTML and CSS and ensure that the tables look responsive on any screen size or device.
Some of the key features of the plugin are as follows.
- 2 Table styles and 20 different color styles
- Highly intuitive admin panel.
- Makes changes to the table using various shortcodes.
- Hide one or many tables instantly from the admin panel.
- Integrate animation effects into the table, such as enhancing column size by hovering the mouse.
- Include ribbons from over 60 options to one or more columns.
- Use any icon as per your needs.
- Data import & export.
- Extensive doumentation.
The plugin has more than 11k+ sales on the CodeCanyon marketplace. Moreover, it is priced at $20, which is highly competitive.
It is one of the best pricing table plugins for WordPress. The plugin lets you create unique and highly-responsive pricing plans and comparison tables quickly.
It offers 300+ templates and a visual editor suitable for creating appealing tables. You can keep the pricing monthly, yearly, or anything as needed. There are two versions of the plugin: free and premium.
Some of the key features of the AR Price free version are as follows.
- Get various pricing table templates
- Unlimited colors to customize colors
- It has a drag-and-drop builder to change the price table columns & rows.
- It supports multiple widgets, and it is translation ready.
- Get access to 3000+ icons from Google, FontAwesome, and more.
- Hide the footer or button from the profile.
- Clean and detailed documentation.
The plugin also has a premium version available on the CodeCandyon Marketplace. It has more than 6900 sales, costs $27 for a regular license, and has 6-month support.
- Fancy animation effects to make tables attractive.
- Integrate PayPal effectively.
- Import or export the templates from another domain.
- Set background image on every column.
- Customize all the prize comparison tables effectively.
- Make custom CSS on pricing table columns.
- 300+ responsive pricing tables.
We hope that our list of the best WordPress price comparison table will be beneficial for you in narrowing down the most crucial options. Selecting the right pricing table for your WordPress site can help present your products or services clearly and visually appealingly. It also helps to boost your sales and conversions.
You can list down all the requirements of your online store. Consider all the unique features and capabilities of the plugin and choose the one that aligns well with your specific needs and preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add a price table in WordPress?
The best way to add the price table in WordPress is to use plugins like WP Table Builder or Easy Pricing Tables. These plugins allow you to add price comparison tables using blocks in just a few clicks. Moreover, they offer a vast number of customization options.
How to choose the best pricing table plugin for WordPress?
Here are some of the factors that you should keep in mind for choosing the best price table plugin for WordPress.
- Ensure it has compelling features like customization designs, responsive tables, add different types of content like videos & images, etc.
- It should be compatible with different themes & plugins on the website.
- It should have a user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop functionality.
- Check the reviews & ratings of the plugin.
- Make sure that the plugin offers good support, along with documentation and access to the expert team.