Many of the most popular page builders have spawned vibrant third-party add-on communities. That is, developers code-free or premium plugins to add even more functionality to a page builder.
In this post, we’ll be looking at one specific page builder – Elementor add-ons.
Whether you’re using the free version of Elementor Page Builder or Elementor Pro, these add-ons can give you tons more flexibility when you build your designs.
As Elementor add-ons come in both free and premium packages, we’ll divide this post into two sections—add-ons for free Elementor and premium Elementor.
Alright, let’s get into it.
4 Best Premium Elementor Add-ons
The following Elementor add-ons aren’t free, but they can be pretty dang helpful if you use Elementor a lot.
JetPlugins by Crocoblock
JetPlugins has 18 powerful addons with more than 150 widgets for Elementor. Design your personal blog, online shop, or marketplace in an easy drag&drop way. Choose from the great variety of customization settings and make the website look professional and unique.
Check out some of the most popular plugins:
- JetElements – includes must-have blocks to create and customize any type of content.
- JetEngine – created for work with dynamic content.
- JetSmartFilters – provides 9 different ways for filtering and pagination.
- JetTricks – enriches the website with animated visual effects.
- JetPopup – helps to build stylish popups in a few clicks
- JetWooBuilder – contains multifunctional tools for building the WooCommerce website.
Price starts from $10.
Article Continues Below
Essential Elementor Powerpack
Essential Elementor Powerpack is a modular Elementor add-on that gives you a ton of new elements, blocks, and templates perfect for marketers.
What we like about it is the aforementioned modularity – you can toggle the various additions on/off so that you don’t clutter up your interface with things you don’t need.
Let’s start with the elements. Essential Elementor Powerpack gives you a bunch of helpful new ones including:
- Call to action
- Pricing table
- Image comparison
- Team members
- Creative buttons
- Instagram feed
- And a lot more
You can also get something called Ready Blocks. These are basically pre-built sections that you can slot into a page’s design. They aren’t full templates – but they can say, let you add an entire hero section in a few clicks.
Finally, Essential Elementor Powerpack also ships with 20+ new landing page templates that you can use on your sites.
Price: Starts at $19.99 for a single site
Boosted Elements adds a number of new elements and templates to Elementor.
On the elements front, you get:
- Advanced Button
- Animated Typing
- Floating Button
- Contact Form 7
- Flip Box
- Image Comparison
- Image Grid
- Image Slideshow
- Google Maps
- PopUp Modal
- Post List
- Price/Menu List
- Pricing Table
- Scroll Navigation
- Team Member
- WooCommerce – Products
- WooCommerce – Product Categories
- WooCommerce – Add to Cart Button
Aside from that, they also add a number of new template designs.
Elementor Extras is yet another premium add-on on our list. It gives you lists of new functionality.
Some of the most notable are:
- HTML5 video
- Plenty more
Aside from the list of elements, you also get a bunch of new button effects, as well as sticky elements and parallax effects.
If you want both new elements and new styling options, this is a good one to check out.
Price: Starts at 26€ for a single site
Helpful Free Elementor Add-ons
All these add-ons are free and available at WordPress.org. Download and enjoy – no credit card needed!
Happy Elementor Addons
Happy Elementor Addons is a wonderful creation of weDevs. It earns huge popularity and trust within a very short period of time. The reason was Happy Addons brings solutions to some real-life designing problems for the Elementor community. With a rich collection of unique and elegant features, Happy Addons mainly focuses on time and effort. Yes, now you can build and color stunning web pages with less time & minimal effort. Building professional WordPress sites is a fun game with Happy Addons.
With regular 3rd party widgets and features, Happy Addons introduces a group of features to power up and enhance the functionality of Elementor core. HappyAddons already has 40+ widgets on their widget library and more will be available soon!
Some unique features of these awesome Addons are as follows:
- Cross-Domain Copy-Paste: copy any element and paste it on different domains.
- Preset: 400+ premade design presets with one click drop-down facility.
- Unlimited Section Nesting: Add plenty of sections according to your needs.
- Floating Effect: Animate any object with the bouncing feature.
- CSS Transform: Skew, rotate any elements within elementor page builder
- Responsive column order feature: Choose your column order as per your need on making design mobile responsive.
- Manage the column width with Pixels
- Image Background Overlay: Give background overlay on images.
- Managing custom column width by adding Pixels
- 500+ line icon set
- Many more are in the development trunk like Live Copy and paste design from demos, page sync feature, etc.
Stratum Elementor Widgets
Another free addon collection you might want to add to your active Elementor list of widgets is Stratum. Created with an idea to make WordPress software more accessible to everyone, Stratum turned out a must-have pack of Elementor add ons.
Stratum is a relatively new collection of 20+ advanced Elementor addons). But it may easily compete with other Elementor addon giants in terms of feature-richness:
The add-on offers ALL 20+ widgets for free:
- All widgets are feature-rich and universal for all kinds of projects starting from a personal blog and ending up with a business website selling products/services;
- Stratum offers 6 exact analogs of paid Pro widgets & alternative Basic widgets but with extended functionality. No need to pay for Elementor Pro if you want to use a Testimonial Carousel, a Flip Box, Price List, and more;
- You access the advanced design toolchain with support of the Elementor template library integration;
- Editing websites is more convenient because the addon can automatically adjust the widget visual styling to the current theme;
- Stratum works fast, does not slow down your website & is fully-compatible with other addons.
Overall, if you are not ready to purchase premium Elementor extras or a Pro version of Elementor, Stratum is the solution to go for!
Header Footer Elementor
Ever wished you could use Elementor to build your site’s header and footer? We know where this is going..
Header Footer Elementor lets you do just that, though only if you’re using one of the supported themes. Currently, those themes are:
We know that’s a pretty short list – but all those themes are wildly popular with people who use page builders, so this Elementor extension is actually more valuable than you might think at first glance.
Assuming you’re using one of those themes, all you need to do is design a template, select it, and it will be used as the header or footer throughout your site.
Livemesh Addons for Elementor
Livemesh Addons for Elementor is a freemium plugin that adds a bunch of new elements that you can use to build your pages.
We’ll uncover just the free elements in this section. In the free version, Addons for Elementor gives you elements for:
- Portfolio grid
- Blog post grid
- Team profiles
- Odometer-style counters
- Bar charts
- Animated pie charts
- Testimonials slider
- Post carousel
- Generic carousel
- Heading styles
- Clients list
- Pricing plans
All you need to do is install it and you should see the new elements in the regular Elementor interface.
AnyWhere Elementor is a free plugin that gives you access to one of Elementor Pro’s cooler features – embeds anywhere. While it’s not really adding any functionality if you already have Elementor Pro, it is a helpful solution if you’re using the free version of Elementor.
Elementor Addon Elements
Elementor Addon Elements is another plugin that adds some new elements to your Elementor interface. With it, you get:
- Flip Box
- Text Separator
- Price Table
- Post List
- Animated Text
- Split Text
While some of these elements are already available in the Pro version of Elementor, it’s nice that you can get them for free with Elementor Addon Elements.
Void Contact Form 7 Widget For Elementor Page Builder
We doubt you need me to explain what this one does! If you’re using Contact Form 7 and Elementor, give this one a look.
For now, that wraps up our list of helpful Elementor add-ons. Elementor has a huge designer community. If you know of an add-on that you think can help people work better with Elementor, we’d love it if you shared it in the comments!