Are you searching for an effective technique to advertise your WordPress blog? If that’s the case, an affiliate program might be just what you need to expand your internet business’s reach. WooCommerce affiliate plugins make the process easier for you.
You’ll be amplifying your items through the voices and channels of others while they earn a percentage on your purchases if you join an affiliate program. This profitable technique is a tried-and-true method of aggressively promoting your products and services.
How can you start an affiliate program for your WordPress website with minimum effort, as fantastic as it sounds? Woocommerce Affiliate Plugin allows you now to have access to a well-developed affiliate system, which may help you increase your sales.
What Is Woocommerce Affiliate Plugin?
The purpose of these plugins is to make the entire affiliate program setup process simple for everyone, regardless of how difficult the procedure appears to be.
The majority of affiliate program WordPress plugins are simple to use and may be done by beginners. With the help of these tools, creating reliable and successful affiliate programs is typically relatively quick. They’d help you boost website traffic and conversions with only a few clicks and tweaks.
Using one of these plugins, you can set up your own affiliate network in minutes. It’s critical to stay on top of conversions and to be able to keep an eye on everything at all times. The majority of premium WordPress affiliate program plugins have a monitoring mechanism, and some of them are rather extensive. They give you detailed information on your affiliates’ performance and keep you up to date on any new sales, clicks, or payments received through affiliate marketers.
Affiliate program plugins take care of affiliate recruiting as well as an affiliate commission payment. Even if you aren’t a professional, choosing the appropriate plugin will allow you to establish your own affiliate network right away and operate it very effortlessly and quickly. All you need is a fantastic product and a fantastic plugin.
Making a decision and purchasing the best affiliate program plugin should be based on your particular preferences in terms of functionality. We’ve compiled the affiliate program plugins below to help you choose a woocommerce affiliate plugin that well-suited your needs.
This plugin allows you to create a comprehensive affiliate system in WordPress and handle affiliates, referrals, payments, and other aspects of your business from your website. It includes all of the affiliate marketing tools you’ll need to expand your business and profit.
It’s a WordPress plugin that looks and feels like WordPress itself. Its features have all been meticulously developed to work with WordPress and provide you with a familiar experience. Furthermore, it has extensive affiliate and referral monitoring tools that deliver precise and dependable data.
Article Continues Below
AffiliateWP was designed by the same team that built the eCommerce plugin Easy Digital Downloads. As a result, the plugin works in tandem with Easy Digital Downloads. Not to mention WooCommerce and other popular membership, form, and invoicing plugins are all fully supported.
- It comes with a slew of useful features, such as tracking and customizing choices.
- It may be possible for your affiliates to utilize their own links and promotional codes without incurring additional fees.
- This plugin works seamlessly with WordPress, making a basic setup a breeze.
- Excellent client service and really well-made
- Compatible with other plugins
- This plugin is quite expensive
- Add-ons are available for purchase individually.
- Personal Plan with Single site – $99 per year
- Plus Plan with Three sites – $149 per year
- Professional Plan with Unlimited sites – $240 per year
YITH Woocommerce Affiliate
This affiliate plugin is suitable for individuals who use WooCommerce solely. It allows affiliates to promote your products or services on their blogs in exchange for a commission on each transaction made through their affiliate link.
This plugin allows you to configure cookies to expire at any time, allowing you to track referrals for several days. Its shortcodes may be used to enable affiliate registration and create affiliates from your existing users.
Affiliates have their own dashboards where they may view all sales and trend data.
In the event of a refund, the plugin calculates the reimbursement and subtracts it from the overall affiliate commissions.
The YITH WooCommerce Affiliates plugin has over 4,000 active users and has received positive feedback across the board.
- Provides a free plan with a number of sophisticated features.
- Affiliate Creation is completely automated.
- Has a Link Generator for Referrals.
- The free plugin has a restricted set of functionality.
- Premium version – $69
ThirstyAffiliates comes with a slew of tools to make managing your affiliate links a breeze. To begin with, it shortens your affiliate links to offer you nice URLs. There will be no more unsightly affiliate URLs with 30 distinct digits at the end!
It also employs correct 301 redirects and allows you to configure global nofollow settings for all of your affiliate links. Additionally, you have the option of making all of your affiliate links open in a different tab. It also lets you insert affiliate links in your article.
You may utilize ThirstyAffiliates’ dropdown link inserter instead of login into each separate affiliate program every time you require a link. But arguably the most important advantage of ThirstyAffiliates is that you only have to alter an affiliate link once in the ThirstyAffiliates interface if you need to modify it later. You’d have to go around and modify every single article where you used that link if you didn’t utilize a link management plugin!
- It also integrates with Google Analytics.
- It allows you to categorize and arrange your connections.
- It links particular keywords in your content automatically so you don’t lose out on any revenue potential.
- ThirstyAffiliates will notify you whenever one of your affiliate links stops working, so you don’t lose money.
- Split testing and rotation aren’t available.
- Optional paid add-ons will be required for further features.
- Single site license at $49
- Five site license at $79
- Unlimited site license at $149
Ultimate Affiliate Pro
Affiliates can personalize the horizontal and vertical menus on their websites, as well as the sections ranging from “Marketing” to “Profile” to “Reports.”
With this plugin, there is no limit to how many affiliates you may join up. Mailchimp, MailPoet, and other popular email marketing systems are all compatible with Ultimate Affiliate Pro. Affiliates may simply share their links across social media thanks to the plugin’s Social Share & Locker integration, which includes a “Share” button.
The option to classify affiliates depending on their performance is another remarkable feature. You may specify prerequisites for each affiliate to be advanced to the next tier, and each rank can have its own commission level.
Mailchimp, MailPoet, and other popular email marketing systems are all compatible with Ultimate Affiliate Pro. Affiliates may simply share their links across social media thanks to the plugin’s Social Share & Locker integration, which includes a “Share” button.
The option to classify affiliates depending on their performance is another remarkable feature. Each affiliate can have its own commission level, and conditions for advancement to the next level may be specified.
- If you don’t like the plugin, you may obtain a refund within 30 days.
- Make special deals available to your affiliates.
- Rather than compensating your affiliates once, you may set up recurring referrals.
- PayPal and Stripe will be the sole options for paying affiliates in the United States.
- No Free Version
- A $48 one-time cost for a lifetime license
ReferralCandy is a customer referral scheme that is ideal for people who are just starting out. The web application is designed to help internet retailers increase sales. It integrates with Amazon Webstore, Etsy, Shopify, Magento, and a variety of other platforms.
Without the need for development assistance, you can quickly set up the program you want, personalize the program and incentives, and modify the way things seem. Campaigns, statistics, and contacts are all shown on the simple dashboard. Reports on how your campaign is doing and how to enhance it if necessary are generated.
- Customer service is outstanding, and they are quite helpful through the setup process.
- the option of rewarding “referrals” with money, which has proven to be quite beneficial.
- It features a simple user interface and is simple to use.
- When it comes to how and when clients are emailed, there is less specific control.
- Premium Plan – $49 per month
- Enterprise – $3,999 per month
SUMO Affiliates Woocommerce Affiliate System
The SUMO Affiliates WooCommerce Plugin is an affiliate system for WooCommerce. Login users can apply to become Affiliates and advertise the site’s products with this plugin. When a user purchases a product using an Affiliate Link, the Affiliate who is linked with the link receives a commission.
- Affiliate cookie validator affiliate link generator with highly customizable affiliate applications, affiliate dashboard, and much more.
- Translation of unpaid commissions in CSV format
- WPML ready affiliate cookie validator affiliate link generator
- A free version plugin has not been produced by the developer team.
- The regular License costs $39
WooCommerce Multi-Level Referral Affiliate Plugin
When their consumers buy any of your items from the online shop, this plugin will reward your affiliates with credit points. The WooCommerce options may be used to customize this plugin.
It has options for customizing credit and redemption limitations, among other things. It also has user admin reports, global or product-specific settings, and shortcode support.
- You may reward your affiliates depending on their levels via a level-based credit system.
- You can also choose a maximum monthly redemption amount.
- The plugin is WooCommerce-optimized to the nth degree.
- No free version plugin available
- A regular license costs $35
This plugin is one of the best affiliate link cloaking plugins for WordPress. We may deduce from the name that the plugin’s primary goal is to make affiliate links seem nice. It adds affiliate links to the selected keyword automatically. There are many others in the competition, but none are as straightforward and effective.
Every hit on the URL is tracked by the affiliate plugin, which controls them and offers information about them. It usually includes information such as the number of clicks on the link, unique clicks on the link, and other information such as the IP address, operating system, referring site, and so on. The great feature of this plugin is that it allows you to check which affiliate link is the most effective for you.
Link reports are a crucial tool since they may easily assist you to enhance conversion rates from clicks. If a link on a web page receives more clicks, it indicates that the information is effective. You should do more of it if it’s working.
Similarly, if some websites have a lot of traffic but few clicks, you could improve your affiliate links to attract more visitors. Improve the quality of your call to action and content instead.
- Cloaking affiliate links is simple with this tool.
- Keyword exclusion, dynamic redirection, and link scheduling are all powerful features.
- Affiliate links lead to a server-level redirect.
- The tracing of links is thorough.
- Auto-linking features save time and increase money.
- The free version is really basic
- Beginner- $79/yr
- Marketer- $99/yr
- Super Affiliate- $149/yr
Post Affiliate Pro
Post Affiliate Pro is affiliate software that manages every aspect of your affiliate program. It’s simple to use, quick to implement, and infinitely extensible and scalable. You will have access to the Merchant panel, and your affiliates will have access to the Affiliate panel, where they will be able to monitor their data and modify their marketing materials. Your whole affiliate program will be automated with Post Affiliate Pro.
- Bonus for outstanding performance
- It is possible to customize the user interface.
- Support in several languages
- Payments in Bulk
- It’s just a little difficult to set up.
- Pro Plan for $97 per month
- Ultimate Plan for $197 per month
- Network Plan for $77 per month
Tapfiliate is an affiliate program tracking tool that is totally flexible and scalable. Tapfiliate contains the capabilities you need if you’re seeking for software to help you develop and manage your eCommerce or SaaS affiliate program.
The platform is simple to use and allows you to set up your affiliate network with little effort. The user-friendly Getting Started Dashboard will walk you through the many functionalities available, while sophisticated customization and automation features will help you manage all other parts of your affiliate network.
You may develop white-labeled affiliate sites and add marketing assets to your platform to suit your own brand. Affiliates, on the other hand, have access to a dashboard as well as a suite of reporting tools to track their progress.
You may establish a unique commission structure and automate the payments to your affiliates using Tapfiliate. The website also offers a variety of compensation options to provide you more options when it comes to rewarding your partners.
- Each conversion results in a payment to the affiliate who brought the consumer or user to your site.
- Tapfiliate provides you with an admin dashboard where you can view and control all of your program’s data.
- Affiliates have their own dashboard where they may share links and other marketing materials as well as track their own success.
- There were no inbuilt features for the newsletter.
- Essential Plan – $69 per month
- Pro Plan – $149 per month
- Enterprise Plan – $499 per month
You can also try ShareAsale, it adds a tracking pixel to a Merchant’s cart, allowing commission auto-edits if consumers are refunded, automated coupon uploads to ShareASale, product data feed production, and rich analytics for advanced Affiliate attribution techniques. Unlike other plugins in the list, all affiliate commissions must be paid at a rate of 20% in this plugin. You’ll pay an extra $0.20 to ShareASale for every $1 you payout. Setting up ShareASale with WooCommerce takes a little longer than it does with Affiliate Royale or AffiliateWP. However, there was no monthly fee because you can purchase this plugin with a lifetime access fee of $550.
What’s your favorite WooCommerece affiliate plugin?
Among the plugins listed above, our favorite plugin is ThirstyAffiliate. This WordPress plugin is a must-have tool for every serial affiliate marketer, especially considering the price. Thirsty Affiliates is a no-brainer if you’re seeking a solid approach to manage your affiliate connections.
It’s a simple method to keep track of all of your affiliate links in one place, plus it allows you to utilize lovely redirection links instead of the ugly default ones that will turn off your viewers. It’s also a small plugin that won’t slow down your site and provides only the features you need without adding unnecessary clutter.
By allowing third-party sellers to sell your items in exchange for a fee, affiliate marketing is an excellent way to expand your eCommerce business beyond your physical limits. By handling affiliate links, payments, commissions, and much more, a smart affiliate plugin guarantees that your affiliate marketing program runs smoothly and does not take up a lot of your time.
Although the essential characteristics of all of these WooCommerce Affiliate plugins are identical, the execution, design, added features, and user experience may vary. So it is important to hand-pick a plugin that truly suits your site’s needs. We hope that this article helps you in choosing your plugin!