WordPress has released a new version 6.4.3 that addresses two security issues and 21 bug fixes. The security issues are:
A PHP File Upload Bypass via Plugin Installer that could allow an attacker to upload malicious PHP files to a WordPress site. This requires administrator privileges to exploit.
A Remote Code Execution POP Chains vulnerability that could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code on the server. This also requires administrator privileges to exploit.
WordPress recommends updating your sites immediately to the latest version. You can download WordPress 6.4.3 from WordPress.org, or visit your WordPress Dashboard, click “Updates”, and then click “Update Now”.
Happy WordPressing 🚀
// Team WPLift
WORDPRESS NEWS AND ARTICLES
- WordPress 6.4.3 – Maintenance and Security release
- Bringing You a Faster, More Secure Web: HTTP/3 Is Now Enabled for All Automattic Services
- WordPress Website Builder Vulnerability Affects Nearly 1 Million Websites
- Business Roundup Week Ending January 26
- Community Roundup Week Ending January 26
- 15+ Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme to Create Versatile Websites in 2024
- 7 Best WordPress Survey Plugins to Collect User Feeback via Different Means in 2023
- WP Adminify Review: Streamlining WordPress Dashboard in 2023
- 11 Best Restaurant Reservations Plugins for WordPress
- How to Showcase Trending Articles Based on Views in WordPress