CEOs and entrepreneurs worldwide discover how practical and powerful social media platforms are and use them for digital marketing strategies. Since people and communities around the world use social media, engagements and things such as promotion and marketing are of ease now. With just one click, people can instantly see what you are offering online.
One of the top 3 most popular and most used social media platforms is Twitter, aside from Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram. With over 300 million users, Twitter is one of the microblogging platforms used on social media and in the marketing scene. The age of micro-content is here and Twitter is the ideal social network to start. Do you also use Twitter and looking for the best Twitter WordPress plugin? We got you. Here are some of the best Twitter plugins you can start on.
1. Social Warfare
Do you want your website to be discovered but lacking the tools to start with? Social Warfare is one of the best Twitter WordPress plugins that provide users the ability to control what they share on Twitter and other social media networks.
With its fast-loading sharing buttons, visitors who come across your website and love your content will share how great it is with their friends and friends sharing it with other people as well. You can even tweak the appearance of your Twitter plugin by adding photos from Pinterest or adding a title to it to construct a more attractive and engaging website. You can also customize how your button will look like.
- Create over 5000+ style combinations.
- Switching permalink structures allows you to recover your social shares.
- You need to sign up to TwitCount for the Twitter counts to show.
- Support is sometimes slow when fixing issues.
- Free. Ideal to users who want a plugin to start with. They also offer the PRO version to get access to all features.
- PRO version: Single Site – $29/year
- PRO version: Up to 5 Sites – $89/year
- PRO version: Up to 10 Sites – $139/year
- PRO version: Unlimited – $349/year
Rafflepress is another plugin created for WordPress to make contests, raffles, and giveaways. Launching raffles is a way to give back to your followers and also another way to create an opportunity to generate more Twitter engagements and followers.
To boost followers on your social media, add actions that cater to your needs. Rafflepress offers 20+ actions you can choose from to produce the ultimate giveaway. This plugin is not limited to Twitter alone. You can also create a landing page, a mail list to increase your drive traffic, even sales to your WooCommerce, and a lot more. It all depends on how you utilize the actions to improve your social networks.
- A great strategy to boost drive traffic and gain more followers on Twitter
- Drag and drop builder for customization.
- Supports limited social networks.
- Pricey for a single feature they offer.
- Plus – $39.20/annually
- Pro – $79.20/annually
- Growth – $159.20/annually
- Ultimate – $359.20/annually
3. Ultimate Blocks
Ultimate Blocks is a Gutenberg Blocks plugin that has more than 15 custom blocks. All of the blocks are designed to make your blog posts engaging. One of the blocks is ‘Click to Tweet’. It lets you add a click to tweet box on your post/page.
The ‘Click to Tweet’ block comes with the following settings.
Article Continues Below
- You can enter Twitter username.
- You can change the font size.
- You can change Tweet color and border color.
How To Use ‘Click to Tweet’ Block by Ultimate Blocks
Once you’ve installed and activated the plugin, just go to the WordPress editor where you want to add the click to tweet box.
Then enter the ‘Click to Tweet’ block on the editor.
Then enter your desired text on the ‘Click to Tweet’ box and configure settings from the right-hand side.
And that’s it. You’re done.
- Features code optimized for speed
- Search engine friendly
- Enable or disable individual blocks to keep your site lightweight
- Lets your visitors filter the content based on different filters.
- Free to use
- None found
4. FS Poster – WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler
FS Poster is one of the best Twitter plugins for WordPress created by Elite Author. As a business owner or just a content creator, you want to update your clients or visitors consistently, not only on WordPress but also on different social media platforms that you have simultaneously. Doing updates every day from time to time might become a tedious task for you but, don’t worry. FS Poster got you.
This WordPress plugin helps you alleviate the task by managing your social media platforms. It supports Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, and 10 other social networks. Whenever you post an update or create a new post on your WordPress, it will automatically repost it on your linked social media platforms. Talk about convenience and efficiency.
- Automatically publish posts from WordPress at the same time for 14 supporting social networks
- Enables to create a scheduled post within your desired time
- Insights are enabled to show and compare the clicks and visits each post had
- It offers a very limited subscription plan.
- If you own multiple websites, this plugin can be expensive as it only offers one license for one website.
- For certain networks, you need to generate API Keys.
- Regular License costs $45 + $15 to extend support up to 12 months
- Extended License costs $279 + $95.25 to extend support up to 12 months
5. Custom Twitter Feeds Pro
Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds Pro is another option for a Twitter WordPress plugin and made for Twitter alone. This plugin is used by the world’s trusted and largest brands like WPBeginner, Indeed, and Coca-Cola.
If Twitter is your go-to social media, you can update your followers and readers on WordPress at once with this embedded feed feature of this plugin. If you have other business accounts on Twitter and want to add several Twitter feeds to your WordPress, try to integrate your accounts and customize them the way you want them. It also supports the default WordPress editor that effortlessly adds an embed feed by adding a single block.
- Visitors from WordPress can still interact with you by liking, replying, and commenting on your latest tweet embed.
- Fully optimized and mobile-friendly.
- Allows to display multiple feeds and various customization for the Twitter plugin
- If you want to use all of the social media plugins like Instagram and Youtube, then you need to purchase the All-access bundle.
- Exclusive for WordPress plugin only. You cannot use it on any other blogging sites.
- If you currently have an online shop at Shopify then, you cannot use it too.
- Personal – $49/year, for 1 site
- Business – $99/year, for 5 sites
- Developer – $149/year, for 25 sites
- All-access bundle – $299/year, for unlimited sites
6. Revive Old Posts
Revive Old Post is a WordPress plugin that caters to popular social media networks like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Tumblr. This plugin is created for our bustling users and entrepreneurs who don’t have much time to post or update.
The key to every successful traffic boost is consistency. Revive Old Post’s good feature is, it automatically posts your new and even your old posts on autopilot mode. Even if you don’t have much time on your hands, this plugin will help you do the work. You can also select the time interval when posting between your social networks.
- Autopilot mode when sharing old and new posts.
- If you want to post something in another language, it has that multilingual feature that helps you translate your native language posts to another.
- Generate tags automatically.
- Minimal features even if you avail of the PRO version
- Works for WordPress only.
- Supports 3 social media networks only: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Personal – $75/year, $225/lifetime, 1 website
- Business – $149/year, $447/lifetime, 3 websites
- Marketer – $299/year, $897/lifetime, unlimited websites
7. Social Stream Designer
Social Stream Designer is yet another WordPress plugin that also supports Twitter. As the name implies, it also caters to 13 different social streams including Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest, FourSquare, Tumblr, SoundCloud, and even the popular Tiktok.
If you have every social media they cater to, then the Social Stream designer is a great choice. This plugin can create a website with multiple social media feeds. Combine your Youtube video with your recent tweet or display photos from Pinterest. It has 6 different layouts to tweak on with a drag-and-drop feature which makes it more convenient to customize.
- English and over 25+ languages are ready to translate.
- Multiple feeds on a single website
- You don’t need to go to the streaming sites such as Vimeo, Youtube, and Tiktok. Stream directly on your website.
- This plugin doesn’t support sharing content from WordPress to your social network.
- This plugin is only available to WordPress.
- Regular license – $19 + $5.25 to extend support up to 12 months
8. AccessPress Twitter Feed
If you only use Twitter as your social network, another WordPress plugin may serve your needs. AccessPress Twitter Feed, As the name implies, is a WordPress plugin dedicated to Twitter as it only indicates different methods on how you want to display your Twitter feed on the website.
Do you have multiple Twitter accounts? No problem. This Twitter plugin has different layouts to display your latest feeds: the Default mode, the Slider Mode, and the Ticker Mode. What about templates? This plugin offers 20+ different templates to choose from.
- You get a lot of customization based on your needs.
- Reasonable price for the feature it offers.
- Supports the Twitter plugin only.
- No cross-posting. (eg: WordPress to Twitter and vice versa)
- Regular License – $17 + $4.50 to extend support up to 12 months
9. Better Click to Tweet
Better Click to Tweet is another Twitter WordPress plugin that highlights quotable tweets and displays them on your website. It adds a “click to tweet” boxes in between your posts, and visitors click the boxes to tweet that quote. It adds a bit of “content” on your website and a plugin where you can display your tweets.
This Twitter plugin comes in free but doesn’t have the option to tweak your boxes. But there are two ways to create stylish boxes by adding custom CSS to change the way it looks, and another one is by paying the license that unlocks the premium styles you can use.
- Offers a single feature ideal for a minimal look on your website.
- You can use it for free.
- If you’re not familiar with using the CSS codes, and you want to change the style of the boxes, you need to avail the license.
- Prices for the license are expensive.
- Single site license – $29.99/year
- Five site license – $49.99/year
- Fifteen site licenses – $129.99/year
10. Shared Counts
Shared Counts is yet another Twitter Plugin on WordPress. If you are using WordPress as your main platform to express and display your articles, or maybe a business website that the netizens must discover, you’ll need a tool that shares your content to other social networks like Twitter. This plugin will help you out.
The function of this plugin is to exhibit a social sharing button to your website where followers can share your content easily on their respective social media networks and even share it with their friends and family. Providing sharing buttons help your business website or articles to be exposed to increase drive traffic.
- Developer friendly.
- Limited API but they have plans that may suit your needs. Access it here.
- Subscription per month is expensive.
- Personal – $40/month
- Business – $160/month
- Enterprise – $640/month
11. Twitter Timeline Feed WordPress
Twitter Timeline Feed WordPress Plugin is dedicated to users who are beginning to learn how to use this tool or users who want a simpler and minimal approach. If you want to display a specific social network on your website without any hassle, this plugin might be the one you’re looking for.
As the name implies, it displays your Twitter Timeline feed, and visitors have access to your content and updates even without the need to log in to Twitter. Simply enter your Twitter handler and the plugin will automatically get your tweets.
- Save your alerts with ease
- Offers limited customization
- Basically for Twitter feed only
- Regular License – $12 + $2 to extend support up to 12 months
- Extended License – $100 + $28.13 to extend support up to 12 months
12. Social Rail Facebook and Twitter Stream
Social Rail is another WordPress plugin that freely integrates your Facebook page and Twitter. Simply enter your Facebook page ID and Twitter username then you’re ready to go. It is easy, light, and fast as it doesn’t need to set up any server-side file, only HTML.
It gives off a minimalistic vibe by providing two colors to start (black and white) then, choose a skin that fits your choice. It also has 4 types to show your feed. You can choose from a slider, a carousel, static feeds, or a scroll box. It’s up to you how you display your Facebook page feed and Twitter feed.
- This plugin uses HTML for codes if you want to change from the settings.
- 24/hr support
- Limited to Facebook and Twitter only.
- Very limited customization on the appearance.
- Regular License – $9 + $2.63 to extend support up to 12 months
- Extended License – $25 + $5.63 to extend support up to 12 months
13. WordPress Any Contact Us
WordPress Any Contact Us, as the name implies, is another Twitter WordPress plugin that generates widgets to put up on your website so visitors can easily reach out to you on your other social media networks.
Do you want your visitors to give you a follow on Twitter? Create a widget for Twitter and let them redirect to your Twitter page. You can also customize the way it looks by adding smooth animations and a smart message popup to make it more appealing and attractive to visitors. This plugin will indeed create and increase engagements and followers.
- Fully customizable pop-ups and boxes.
- This plugin is GDPR ready
- It only offers widgets that will redirect them to your social networks.
- The license is costly as it only offers a little of a feature. Not an equal exchange.
- Regular License – $16
14. Social Timeline – WordPress Social Stream
Social Timeline gives you the freedom to let your WordPress website into a timeline from Twitter or integrate it with other social networks like Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. It utilizes its fullscreen section layouts to create your ultimate timeline.
If you usually post on your Social Media about a certain project plan, videos from your Youtube about your product teasers and production, then this plugin is the one that you need. Display prime events using the timeline feature. Combine it with Instagram posts, tweets, and even Facebook posts. Add elements to it based on your business needs.
- Runs smoothly even if you combine different posts from your social network.
- Various customization options to create an interactive timeline.
- Limited layout to choose from.
- It only supports Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Vimeo
- Regular License – $19 + $5.25 to extend support up to 12 months
- Extended License – $125 + $37.50 to extend support up to 12 months
What’s your favorite WordPress Twitter plugin?
Producing day-to-day content from your favorite WordPress website is fun and all until you have to keep up with your growing social media networks that you also need to update at the same time. To increase your engagements and followers, we all know that “Consistency” is the key. To achieve this, I highly love FS Poster’s feature to do cross-posting; from WordPress to Twitter and vice versa. Take note that it also supports 13 other social media networks.
If you have Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, or any social media platform it provides, this tool will help you alleviate the tedious tasks and convert them into menial tasks. I also love how time-consuming it is, because as a bustling adult and employee, I need to use my time efficiently.
It doesn’t only help to make tasks menial but this plugin will assist you to improve your SEO ranking and drive traffic. Including the customization features and all, this is the best Twitter WordPress plugin that I can highly recommend. It serves its purpose and is worth every penny!