Modern Events Calendar is both feature-rich and easy to use. Even just using the free plugin makes it very easy to add events to your WordPress website then publish them in an attractive format. Features like the front-end submission forms, selection of templates and views, and the ability to store multiple event organizers and locations, make the free plugin a very powerful tool.
Upgrading to the paid version unlocks even more useful features. However, many should find that the free version delivers enough for their project if they are just starting out with basic event management. However, if you do want access to features like reminders, location directions, a ticketing system, a weather module, and an online booking system to name just a few, then upgrading to Modern Events Calendar Pro unlocks all these features plus many more.
With free and paid versions available, whether you simply want to add basic events publishing functionality to your website or you have more demanding needs, there’s a good chance this plugin will meet your requirements.
Some of the highlights of this events plugin include:
- Ability to create and publish unlimited events on your WordPress website.
- Options for displaying your events in a range of different formats. (Monthly, Weekly, Daily, Agenda, Slider, Carousel, List, Masonry, Map View and etc.
- Detailed settings and options for configuring exactly how your events and calendars work and look.
- Lots of powerful features in the free version with even more functionality available from the paid version.
- Ability to implement an online booking system and sell tickets from your WordPress website with the paid version.
- Shortcode generator
- Advanced Booking System
- Front-end Event Submission
- 45+ Events View Skins
- Advanced Repeat System
- WooCommerce Integration