Location Picker At Checkout for WooCommerce (LPAC) allows store owners to add more flexibility to their WooCommerce store by letting their customers choose exactly where they’d like their product(s) delivered using a Google Map on the WooCommerce checkout page. This plugin enables store owners to get more precise location details without having to contact customers for directions.
- Detect the current location of the customer.
- Allow customers to pick their exact location using Google Maps.
- Autofill checkout fields with information pulled from Google Maps.
- Automatically translates map’s buttons based on the site’s language (set in WordPress’ general settings).
- Show/Hide Map based on Shipping Method
- Show/Hide Map based on Shipping Class
- Include a QR Code or button link to the customer’s selected location in the WooCommerce order emails.
- “View on map” button to allow admin to view exact location for delivery of any order.
- Customers can see the delivery location they selected on past orders.
- Customizable Map container
- And more…