The “CFDB7” is an amazing plugin which can work in your favor by saving contact form 7 submission to any WordPress database. The process is pretty simple as it is an automatic one and you can start by exporting the data to a CSV file. In order to get the form 7 submissions you only need an installation of the plugin. There are a number of features of CFDB 7 and we would like you to know each and every one of them so you can benefit from them properly so let’s take a look.
- You don’t require to configure CFDB 7 in order to get the data from the contact form to the database.
- There is a particular database dedicated to the contacts from contact form 7.
- Extremely user-friendly and easy to use the plugin.
- One of the best features of this plugin is that you can easily customize it in your own way.
- All the contact form 7 entries are easily reachable.
- You can also export CF7 Db data in a CSV file.
- Pro Add Ons
There are some pro add ons which are also available with this plugin if required. Let’s have a look at them:
Switcher – There is a CFDB7 DB switcher available to make a connection between the CFDB7 and an external database.
Drag & Drop File Upload – The drag and drop option is available for the contact form 7 to drag and drop files upload plugin.
Already Submitted? – There is a trigger error if the user submits a file that has already been submitted.
Repeater Functionality – This option is available as a pro add on for the users to make a single or more than one field in a dynamical way.
Popups – There is a popup messaging facility available for the users through which the validation messages can be customized to provide the viewers with better user experience.
Exporting PDF – You can conveniently export PDF file of the details of the contact form from the database.
Check out their premium add-ons.