WP Event Manager
WP Event Manager is a lightweight, scalable and full-featured event management plugin for adding event listing functionality to your WordPress site. The shortcode lists all the events, it can work with any theme and is really easy to setup and customize. The settings pages let you select how you want the event displayed.
Free Plugin Features
- Fully Responsive
- Cross Browsers support ( Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera )
- Multilingual Translation Ready – Internationalized & Translated
- Completely ajaxified for super smooth browsing
- Add, manage, and categorise event listings using the familiar WordPress UI.
- Searchable & filterable ajax powered event listings added to your pages via shortcodes.
- Frontend forms for guests and registered users to submit & manage event listings.
- Allow event listers to preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live event listing.
- Each listing can be tied to an email or website address so that attendees can register to the events.
- Searches also display RSS links to allow attendees to be alerted to new events matching their search.
- Allow logged in organizers to view, edit, mark cancelled, or delete their active event listings.
- Compatible with SEO plugins
- RSS Feeds
- Event categories
- Easily create custom event field (e.g. dress code)
- Assign event locations and view events by location
- Widgets for Recents, Upcomming, Featured Events
- Plenty of template tags and shortcodes for use in your posts and pages
- Caching Support
- Developer friendly code — Custom Post Types, endpoints & template files.
- Debug Mode for Developers
- Actively maintained and supported
- Lots of documentation and tutorials