CartBounty – Save and recover abandoned carts for WooCommerce plugin saves all activity in your WooCommerce in the WooCommerce checkout form before it is submitted. The plugin allows to see who abandons your shopping carts and get in touch with them. You can also make use of Desktop and Mobile exit intent popup technology to capture users email and later remind him about his shopping cart.
You will receive regular email notifications about newly abandoned shopping carts and will be able to remind about these carts manually, using MailChimp or ActiveCampaign integration to send out automated abandoned cart recovery emails.
We save abandoned carts and automate recovery process so you could focus on more important things.
- Instantly capture WooCommerce checkout field data before submission to save abandoned carts
- See who abandons your shopping carts
- Receive automated e-mail notifications about abandoned carts
- Enable automated abandoned cart recovery emails via MailChimp or ActiveCampaign
- Offer coupon codes to your customers in the recovery email
- Remember user input in the checkout form after page reloads
- Desktop and mobile exit Intent popup technology – show a popup before user tries to leave your shop
- Simple to setup and lightweight. Just the essential functionality
- Secure and reliable database outputs and inputs
- Clean code. Will not create or leave a mess in the database after installation or removal
- Custom actions and filters for additional configuration
- Monitor cart statuses – which are still in use and which have been abandoned
- Protection against bots leaving abandoned carts using Google recaptcha v3
- Multiple language support