Users Insights is a WordPress plugin that gives you the tools to track, analyze and filter your WordPress users data and find the answers to your questions. With the Users Insights smart filters you can easily filter the users data by different criteria, without having to write a single line of code. You can find answers to questions like: “Who are my most active users?”, “Who are my most valuable WooCommerce buyers?”, “When was the last time this user was online?”.
- Data Segmentation with Smart Filters: analyze and filter your WordPress users by different attributes such as: geolocation, last seen date, purchase data, date registered, number of posts created, etc.
- User Profiles – shows detailed information about each user and the user’s activity in one single place.
- User activity detection – records the number of sessions for each user and saves the date when the user was last seen.
- User geolocation detection – detects the geolocation of the users and shows an interactive map of all user locations.
- Advanced user export – allows you to export the users in a CSV format by applying different criteria to the selection of users. It also includes an option to select which fields are exported.
- User Notes – allows you to add custom notes to each of your WordPress users so that you can write internal information about the user, like describing user preferences, logging phone calls or documenting conversations with the user.
- User Groups – allows you to create custom user groups and assign one or more groups to each WordPress user.
- Custom fields – allows you to add custom data fields to your users. All of the custom fields are automatically added to the users table and smart filters, so you can filter your WordPress users by the custom fields that you have created.
- 3rd party plugin integration – Users Insights comes with out of the box support for WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, BuddyPress and bbPress. If you use any of these plugins, Users Insights will automatically detect additional user data specific to these plugins, such as number of orders for WooCommerce or number of replies for bbPress. The additional data is automatically added to the users table, smart filters and user profile section.
With the features like User Groups, User Notes and Custom User Fields combined with the smart filters, you can also use Users Insights as a simple CRM solution for WordPress.