Report Builder is and add-on for wpDataTables that instantly creates documents and spreadsheets filling your templates with actual data.
If you have a need to generate Word DOCX or Excel XLSX documents on your website filling them with actual data from database – Report Builder can automate this process for you. It uses wpDataTables as a data provider, and generates the documents on the fly.
Report Builder can be used to generate invoices, contracts, different stats and reports, transaction lists, welcome letters, commercial offers, statements, task trackers, exam lists, catalogs, and many more.
- Use your usual Word or Excel files – Provide any DOCX or XLSX templates – e.g. use the corporate form that you already have with logo and business information.
- Get documents generated in realtime – Document is prepared on request, and the data is pulled in realtime, always keeping downloads actual even if data changes each minute.
- Do not waste time on configuration or coding – Plugin has no settings at all, and each report is built in a wizard with several simple steps. Prepare the template and enjoy!
- Generate and download 100 files in 1 click – Generate multiple documents in 1 click and download a ZIP. For example, letters with personalized text to 100 people.
- MS Word DOCX report generation – DOCX reports can be generated in 1-click, single or bulk, whether from a data source wpDataTable, or just with front-end user provided data.
- MS Excel XLSX report generation – Single or multiple Excel XLSX reports can be generated with WP Report Builder, pulling data from your DB, or from other data source.
- Unlimited front-end inputs – The reports can be filled in from input provided by front-end user; also there is a number of predefined variables (username, current date).
- Calculate Totals – You can insert totals for certain values within the DOCX and XLSX reports; the values will be auto-calculated and inserted where you need
- Bulk Report Generation – You can configure a report so that a separate file can be generated for each wpDataTable row and download a ZIP containing all of them, which makes bulk creating of documents easy.
- Easy to insert on pages – Once you prepare the report you can easily insert it on your page using standard WordPress’ Visual Editor or Visual Composer. You can add custom CSS classes to elements to match the theme.
- Free Updates – Once you purchase the add-on you get 6 months of support and lifetime updates without any extra charges. One license is valid per domain.
- Fully Documented – We have online documentation on all use cases with detailed explanation of all the features, additionaly a library of usage examples.
- No Learning Curve – It is enough to look through one tutorial to start preparing your own reports, especially if you have experience with wpDataTables.