Preorders for WooCommerce is an efficient system that easily translates to the specific needs of a WooCommerce storefront, our plugin allows you to follow up on pre-sales in a comprehensive way.
If you would like to automatically bill a customer for an order now or on the date the product becomes available. Our robust WooCommerce preorder product has the features you need.
Here’s what you can do with the Bright Plugins WooCommerce Preorder Plugin:
- Manage all preorders through a specialized section on My Account.
- Set up a “preorder” status for both simple and variable products.
- Create an expiration date for preorder periods.
- Filter all orders that include products ordered during the “preorder” phase.
- Automatically turn products that are out of stock into preorders.
- Make products available automatically as soon as the preorder period ends.
- Prevent customers from adding preorder products when they have already-available items on their carts.
- Edit single product prices during the preorder period: fixed, percentage or markup on the base price.
- Enable the preorder option for a variable product, in the case that every variation was previously added to the preorder status.
- Notify users when products’ preorder periods are over and they’ve become fully available.
- Notify website admins when products’ preorder periods are nearing their ends, emailing them a set amount of days before the date.
- Apply “preorder” status to more than one product through a WordPress Bulk action grouped by tag or category