Fully responsive HTML5 video player featuring a scrolling thumbnail playlist. Uses latest YouTube API (V3) and dynamically loads YouTube playlists. This plugin allows you to easily add the MyList Video Player to any WordPress post or page using a shortcode. Shortcode generator included.
Dynamically loads YouTube playlists: Specify a YouTube playlist ID and this player will load that playlist. Anytime that playlist is updated on YouTube it will be reflected in this player.
Fully Responsive: The MyList Player uses responsive design (CSS media queries) to adapt to fit the screen size. The player will expand to fit the full width of whatever parent element you place it into.
Shortcode Enabled: This plugin allows you to easily add the MyList Video Player to any WordPress post or page using a shortcode. Shortcode generator included.
- Enable autoplay so that the next video in the playlist automatically plays when the current one ends
- Show or hide the video titles that appear under each thumbnail in the playlist
- Show or hide the video title that appears in the upper left of the video player
- Show or hide the YouTube video player controls
- Change default and hover state colors for the video titles in the playlist
- Change default and hover state colors for the left and right arrows