With more than 100,000 active installations and an average rating of 4.8 Google Maps Widget is one of the most trusted free mapping plugins in the official WordPress repository. The PRO version values the same principles – simplicity, speed, and high reliability while adding more than 50 extra features and options. Regardless of the map type your site requires you’ll be able to build it with GMW in less than a minute.
Unlike other plugins, GMW optimizes your maps. They’ll load as a single, super-small image reducing your page load time by up to 2 seconds. A fully interactive map, with all the bells and whistles, users are accustomed to is available as an in-line replacement for the image map, or in a lightbox. With more than 1500 custom pins, 15+ map skins, and 20+ lightbox skins it’s trivial to adjust the look, feel, and functionality to match any website.
Seven days free trial is available for the PRO version. No credit cards or similar nonsense – just install GMW and try it out. See for yourself how easy it is to add maps with Google Maps Widget.
- Fully responsive and compatible with all plugins & themes
- Unlimited pins per map with custom info windows / bubbles
- Unlimited maps per page
- 15+ map skins & 20+ lightbox skins
- 1500+ custom map pins – we covered absolutely all business types
- Custom map language (subject to availability depending on location)
- 4 map modes; directions, view, street & streetview
- Advanced cache & the fastest loading maps
- Fullscreen lightbox mode
- Full shortcode support & extra hidden sidebar for easier shortcode handling
- Clone widget feature
- Export & import tools for easier site migrations
- Google Analytics integration – track how many visitors open maps
- Premium USA based email support
- Continuous updates & new features