The WordPress media library files on your website are organized by month and year. This doesn’t make it easier for you to find the right images when you need them.
Although searching by file name can be helpful if all files were given decent descriptive names, there is a much better way to organize all the various media that you have uploaded to your site. With FileBird – WordPress Media Library Folders plugin, you will be able to create folders and categories for all files.
By default, FileBird puts everything in an “Unorganized” folder located on the left sidebar of the WP media library. To move a piece of media into a folder, just drag and drop it from the unorganized list onto the newly-created folder. It’s a perfect file manager for all WordPress admins and online store owners.
The lite version of FileBird can be downloaded for free from WordPress plugin repository and it allows up to 10 folders. If you need more than ten folders to organize your media files, we suggest that the full version of FileBird is a great value on CodeCanyon.
- Manage all folders in one sidebar
- 10 ways to sort folders and files
- Keep permanent links of all media files
- Flexible sidebar
- Import & migrate from other media management plugins
- Upload media to a chosen folder
- Browse files from page/post in the folder tree
- Super smooth & lightweight
- Lightning premium support
- Free trial available
- Highly-compatible with all popular page builders and themes