Automatically generates an image for each post from the post title and sets it as the featured image. The image will then be included in your theme wherever the featured image for the post is called for.
It’s good to have an image in every post and page that you create. It helps for things like like search engine optimization, social sharing, and just the attractiveness of your blog. But sometimes it can take longer to find a good image for a particular blog post than to write the post itself. And often, quality images are expensive.
This plugin simplifies the process of publishing blog content and saves you money. It will automatically create a customized image for each post or page that you write. You can select a background image to match the look and feel of your blog, and the plugin will automatically write the title or excerpt of a new or updated post or page on top of this background image to create a unique featured image for each post.
- Bulk generate featured images
- Full control over text font, colors, size, and placement
- Ability to upload your own fonts
- Ability to upload your own background images
- Use a random background image for each auto generated image
- Includes the option to turn writing text to images off
- Use a random Flickr photo for the background image