Ads.txt Admin is a simple tool that allows you to manage your ads.txt file from your WordPress dashboard.
Publishers now need an ads.txt file to be on their site. Publishers need to list authorised sellers and resellers of their online ads – as a growing number of digital ad buyers are now favouring sites running an ads.txt file. WordPress publishers could be losing out on revenue by not having one.
Ads.txt Admin makes this process simple.
Ads.txt Admin is a simple tool that manages this process without having to manually edit the ads.txt file every time you add or delete an ad sales partner for your site.
- Creates ads.txt file for your site
- Manages all authorised sellers and re-sellers
- Allows you to enter new reseller/seller partners using our simple-to-use form
- Previews all your changes
- Allows you to edit, save or delete details of your ads.txt file in real-time
- Gives you option to indicate to buyers that you do not have any resellers/sellers
- Works with WordPress Multisite