The simplest Ads Manager for WordPress. Create custom campaigns for individual publishers or place Google AdSense on your website – in just a few clicks with AdFoxly.
This plugin is used by web magazines since 2013. Now it’s available for everyone. Feel free to download. Then, mail me if you need any help.
Easy, Easier, Easiest… AdFoxly! First Ads Manager created to be easy, useful, and beautiful by people who work daily with Ads and on WordPress. You don’t need a whole IT Team to manage ads. Save more than $732 per year and use AdFoxly
AdFoxly gives you the most important features listed below. New features coming soon.
- Predefined Ad Places
- Ad Before Post Content
- Ad After Post Content
- Ad Inside the Post Content
- In the middle of the post
- After X (n-th) paragraph
- Sticky Ad
- Sticky ad on the bottom
- Sticky ad on the top
- Popup Ad
- Wherever you want and choose ad spot as WordPress Widget. Put your ad (like image, gif, or code) in any default WordPress sidebars as you need
- or anywhere else using a simple default WordPress shortcode
- Supported Ads
- Image Ads (png, jpg, gif)
- Google AdSense
- HTML/JS/Code Ads (PropellerAds, Media.net, InfoLinks, Amazon, Adversal, and more. Sky is the limit!)
- Configuration Options
- sponsored, follow and nofollow
- a new tab or the same tab
- Create Ads Campaigns
- Choose where you want to display your ad. You can choose to show ads only on mobile, only on desktop, or both. When ad will be visible on all devices
- no limit of ads in a campaign
- configure the maximum number of clicks and views
- set campaign’s start and end date
- select post or pages categories where ads should not be visible
- select post or pages categories where ads should be available, and ignore other categories
- select post or pages tags where ads should not be visible
- select post or pages tags where ads should be available, and ignore other tags
- select a specific post or page where ads should be hidden
- select a specific post or page where ads should be available, and ignore other post and pages
- manage how many times ad popup will be shown before will disappear forever
- PRO features for Campaigns
- defined countries where the ad will be visible
- defined countries where the ad will be excluded
- days of the week when the ad will be visible (e.g. only on workdays)
- specific hours when the ad will be visible (e.g. only between 8:00 AM and 22:00 PM)
- max ad views per one user and prevent fake clicks and secure your budget
- send a preview of ads to your customers and let them verify their ads and campaigns or your website before the ad will be shown for all your website users
AdFoxly is a WordPress plugin for managing ads and ad spaces (places) in WordPress. It could work with ad networks like Google AdSense, PropellerAds, Media.net, InfoLinks, Amazon, Adversal, and more or for custom advertisers.
Wizard will save your time and makes life easier.
Ads Types Format aka WHAT
Autofill the fields
You need to fill only these fields, which you need to fill. Banner title? No worries. AdFoxly will try to fetch all data from the image. Just put the image.
Ads Places (Placements) aka WHERE
Choose one of several places which are selected for you and forget about any change in the code. Just What You Click is What You Want. No more digging in the code.
Ads Campaigns aka WHEN
Set your or your ads provider requirements like specific posts, pages, categories, tags, countries, and more. 1 click ad per 1 unique user? No problem at all for AdFoxly.
Settings and other options
- Put your Ads.txt into settings, and AdFoxly will save that file on your hosting. You don’t need any more plugins for that!
- Paste your Facebook Pixel if you want to create ads on Facebook and retarget your visitors. You don’t need any more plugins for that!