Accessibility Checker is a WAVE alternative that enables content managers and developers to test their websites for accessibility problems and WCAG compliance. This enables businesses, nonprofits, schools, and government organizations to ensure that their website is usable by people with disabilities and compliant with all relevant accessibility laws including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Because it’s built specifically for WordPress, Accessibility Checker includes WordPress specific rules for more accurate flagging of issues than many competing products, and (best of all) there are no costly per-page or per-scan API fees.
Accessibility audit results are visible on the post/page edit screen so that problems can be identified and remediated before hitting publish. Detailed documentation helps users understand what the problems are and how to fix them. Accessibility Checker Pro includes bulk scanning, a centralized list of open issues, ignore logging for compliance monitoring, and more.
- WCAG 2.1 AA and AAA compliance
- Unlimited scans
- Bulk scanning
- In-page and in-post audit reports
- Ignore incorrectly identified errors and warnings
- Flesch-Kincaid grade level readability scans + simplified summary insertion
- Auto-insert accessibility statement in the footer
- Supports page builders such as Beaver Builder and Elementor
- Supports WooCommerce