Weekly WordPress News: WordSesh Returns On July 25th
This week, we got news that WordSesh will be back on July 25th. You can learn more about it at the Post Status Draft podcast.
WordPress 4.9.6 release candidate is also out, and WPTavern has a good look at some of the new GDPR compliance tools that it contains.
Let’s get to all of this week’s news…
WORDPRESS NEWS AND ARTICLES
- WordSesh Returns. – on July 25th.
- WordPress 4.9.6 Release Candidate – WordPress 4.9.6 release candidate is out, if you want to test.
- A Collection Of Interesting WordPress Usage Stats: Market Share, Themes, Plugins, + More – check out some interesting stats about WordPress.
- Introducing Role Manager – Protect Your Design – the Elementor team just rolled out another big new feature.
- WordPress security issues caused by sharing WordPress login details – why you shouldn’t share user accounts.
- WordPress: Tracking Emerging Cryptomining Threats – WordFence with an interesting post.
- WordPress 4.9.6 Beta 1 Adds Tools for GDPR Compliance – a look at some of the new GDPR tools in WordPress 4.9.6.
TUTORIALS AND HOW-TOS
- How to Prevent and Reduce Credit Card Fraud by 98% Using Stripe Radar – how to reduce credit card fraud at your store.
- How to use external React components in your Gutenberg blocks – for developers!
- Why any serious inbound marketer should be tracking duplicate content – Joe explains why you should care about duplicate content.
- Practical Guide to GDPR compliance for WordPress plugin & theme developers – for developers, not necessarily end users.
- Complete Guide to Selling Services in WordPress, WooCommerce & Easy Digital Downloads – a big guide on WooCommerce and EDD.