Hey WordPress friends, this week, GiveWP users reached an impressive milestone – they have collectively raised over $100 million via PayPal and Stripe.
Beyond that, GoDaddy just launched a new free block-based WordPress theme and we’ve got plenty of helpful tutorials for you, like showing you how to find broken affiliate links on your WordPress site.
Let’s get to all of this week’s WordPress news…
WORDPRESS NEWS AND ARTICLES
- GiveWP Plugin Users Raised Over $100 Million in Donations in 2019 – a pretty big accomplishment for the GiveWP team.
- GoDaddy’s ‘Go’ WordPress Theme Offers a Page-Building Experience via the Block Editor – GoDaddy just launched another free WordPress theme.
- What’s new in Gutenberg? (22 January) – Gutenberg 7.3 is out. Check out what’s new.
- Call for Testing: WordPress for iOS 14.0 – help out the mobile team by testing the new app.
- Nominate Your Favorite Plugins for Plugin Madness 2020 – Torque’s plugin madness is back for 2020.
TUTORIALS AND HOW-TOS
- How to Audit Your Affiliate Links – Find Broken URLs in WordPress and Fix Them – learn how to find broken links on your WordPress site.
- How to Fix the “WordPress Keeps Logging Me Out” Issue (7 Methods) – Kinsta shows you how to fix this problem.
- The differences between translation and localization—and why you can’t have one without the other – Weglot explains how to get these two terms right.
- WooCommerce Custom Thank You Page (The Complete Guide) – how to create a custom thank you page for your store.
- 3 Design Tips for Call-to-Action Buttons – tips for creating better CTA buttons.
- Creating a Block-based Theme Using Block Templates – for the theme devs among us.
- Scala Managed VPS Hosting Review: Affordable with Reliability – our review of Scala.
- 30+ Fresh & Modern WordPress Themes for Lifestyle Bloggers – the best themes for lifestyle bloggers.
- WishList Member AppSumo Deal – Wishlist Member is on sale at AppSumo.
- WooCommerce Talk with Scott DeLuzio from Amplify Plugins – a new episode of the Do the Woo podcast.