Hey WordPress fans, it was a slow week in terms of WordPress news, but if you have a WooCommerce store, you’re going to love some of the tutorials we collected to help you get more sales and otherwise improve your store.
Beyond that, MailPoet has a new pricing structure that makes it free for up to 1,000 subscribers, and Gutenberg got a new animation when you move blocks.
Let’s get to all of this week’s news…
WORDPRESS NEWS AND ARTICLES
- MailPoet Premium is Now Free Up To 1,000 Subscribers – with its new pricing, MailPoet is free for under 1,000 subscribers.
- WCEU 2019: My First WordCamp Experience with the Freemius Team – Freemius’ WordCamp Europe recap.
- WordPress Theme Review Team Seeks to Curb Obtrusive Admin Notices with New Requirement to Follow Core Design Patterns – yes, please.
- WordPress Theme Review Team Initiates New Long Term Plan to Make All WordPress.org Themes Accessible – more changes from the Theme Review team.
- What’s new in Gutenberg? (10 July) – there’s a new animation when you move blocks.
TUTORIALS AND HOW-TOS
- How to Create a Custom WooCommerce Client Dashboard? – like the title says.
- How to Add Two-Factor Authentication to WordPress (Best Plugin) – learn how to add two-factor auth to WordPress.
- 4 WooCommerce Checkout Customization Techniques To Boost Sales – how to create a better WooCommerce checkout.
- 5 practical ways to increase the conversion rate of your eCommerce website – another one about boosting sales.
- Building WordPress Websites That Better Respect User Privacy – Eric shares how to build a more privacy-respecting website.
- SVG for Developers: Why You Should Be Using Them If You’re Not Already – Delicious Brains tells you how and why to use SVG.
RESOURCES & DEALS
- 10 Best Email Customizer Plugins for WooCommerce – use these plugins to customize your eCommerce emails.
- Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder turned THREE – and BrainStormForce celebrates with a 25% discount on all plans
- How to Build a Custom WooCommerce Shop Page – nice write up from Barn2
- How to Create a Private WordPress Client Portal – creating a private Client Portal in WordPress
- What Ivica Delic Is Doing to Make the WordPress Community A Better Place – a new episode of WP Elevation.
- WPBeginner Turns 10 Years Old – Reflections, Updates, and a WordPress Giveaway ($124,000+ in Prizes) – WP Beginner is running a big giveaway.
- Which WordPress Translation Plugin is Best for Your Business? – as the title says