WPLift is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Weekly WordPress News: Vulnerability Patched in Popular Forms Plugin
Hey, WordPress friends!
We are checking in with your latest dose of weekly WordPress news.
There was a critical vulnerability patched in Ninja Forms, a WordPress forms plugin with over one million active installations. Don’t forget to update to the latest version if you’re using this plugin.
Beyond that, WPTavern shares how Gutenberg is being used outside of WordPress. We also found a number of WordPress deals for you.
Let’s get to all of this week’s WordPress news…
WORDPRESS NEWS AND ARTICLES
- PSA: Critical Vulnerability Patched in Ninja Forms WordPress Plugin – more details from Wordfence.
- Gutenberg Editor Now In Testing On Tumblr and Day One Web Apps – how the editor is being used outside WordPress.
- Join the WCEU 2023 Organising Team – a call for organizers.
- Athens to Host WordCamp Europe 2023 – more details here.
- Theme Review Improvements – making theme reviews quicker and easier.
- Thinking Through the WordPress Admin Experience – check out the possible changes to the admin interface.
- WordPress Vulnerability Report – June 15, 2022 – the regular iThemes vulnerability roundup.
- Doubly – a new plugin that lets you move content between WordPress sites in seconds.
TUTORIALS AND HOW-TOS
- How to Sell Digital Products on WordPress with WooCommerce – a guide from Jetpack.
- How to Add Tooltips in WordPress – using CSS and a plugin.
- What is a WordPress Staging Site and How Do You Set One Up? – a detailed guide.
- How to Clean a Hacked WordPress Site – boost your site’s security.
- How To Hide Featured Image in WordPress (4 Easy Methods) – as the title says.
- Creating a Custom WooCommerce Form with Payment Options – An Easy Walkthrough – from Cozmoslabs.
- How to Create a Local WordPress Website (3 Methods) – as the title says.
- An In-depth Look at Convesio’s Load Testing Process – if you’re interested in Convesio’s managed WordPress hosting.
- What’s up with the WordPress vibe? – a new episode of Matt Report.
- Some Important Questions from WCEU – ep 33 of the WordPress Briefing podcast.
- How Women Can Thrive With WordPress Featuring Sam Munoz – the latest from the Press This podcast.
- WordCamp Europe, Gutenberg 13.4 and WordPress 6.1 – a new episode of Gutenberg Changelog.
- Jetpack Summer Sale – up to 70% off your first year on all Jetpack products & plans.
- WP Social Ninja Summer Sale – get 30% off on this plugin.
- WooLentor AppSumo Deal – a $69 lifetime deal on this Elementor addon.
- WP Manage Ninja Summer Deal – get up to 30% off.
- Iconic WooCommerce Plugin Bundles – get 40% with code BUNDLEUP.