Weekly WordPress News: How is Coronavirus Affecting WordPress Businesses?
Hey WordPress friends…
This week, Freemius has an interesting look at how COVID-19 is affecting WordPress theme and plugin shops (with some data).
Brainstorm Force reached a huge milestone: their WP Astra theme reached 800k installs. To celebrate this, they offer a 30% discount.
Are you feeling not so productive in the quarantine? Colin has some tips for you to get your work done from home. Still in need of some inspiration? We have good news for you. Next week you have a chance to connect with people in the WordPress community (virtually) at WP Feedback Summit.
Let’s get to all of this week’s news…
WORDPRESS NEWS AND ARTICLES
- How is Coronavirus Affecting WordPress Plugin and Theme Shops? – have you noticed any changes in your business?
- Case Study: How One Family Agency Discovered the Next Generation of Hosting – a look at using Convesio.
- Free WP Feedback Virtual Summit – missing the WordPress community? Join the free WP Feedback Summit next week.
- Announcing Frontity’s €1M Funding Round with Automattic and K Fund – Frontity raised a €1M funding round led by Automattic.
- Brainstorm Force celebrates a milestone WP Astra reaches 800k installs
- Google Shopping Is Now Open to Free Product Listings – you can list your WooCommerce store’s products for free.
TUTORIALS AND HOW-TOS
- How to Create a Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Event Website (Step by Step Guide) – WP Charitable shows you how.
- How to Use Google Analytics (Setup, Reports, Attribution Models, and More) – Kinsta shows you how to use some of the more advanced reports.
- How to Connect Elementor to Google Sheets to Collect Leads – using the Elementor Pro form widget.
- Complete Guide: How to Set Up and Run a Virtual Restaurant – how to get your restaurant online.
- How to Create Custom WordPress Editor Blocks in 2020 – Delicious Brains shows you how.
- What is a Website as a Service (WaaS) platform? – WP Ultimo shows you how
- Complete Guide to Gravity Forms + WooCommerce integration – with WP Fusion it’s possible
- Best Multilingual Plugins For Building an International WordPress Site – we review the best multilingual plugins.
- Sell your WordPress plugin business – a new episode of Matt Report.
- If-So AppSumo Deal – deliver personalized content using this tool