In this in-depth Growmatik review, we’ll be taking a look at a platform that, despite offering a multitude of helpful features, ultimately does two things really well:
- Help businesses and brands streamline their marketing approach across three key channels (email, websites, and pop-ups)
- Improve the ROI (Return on Investment) generated from those channels.
If you’re struggling with the growing costs, complications, and time-consuming efforts that come with using multiple tools to manage multiple marketing channels, you may well find a lot to learn about a tool that is not only affordable, but powerful, user-friendly, and efficiency-focused.
Or maybe you won’t.
In our hands-on Growmatik review, I’m going to take a look at this marketing tool from Artbees, (the same team behind the popular Jupiter X theme that we’ve reviewed). We’ll weigh up the pros and cons of Growmatik and show you how the platform works so that you can decide for yourself whether it’s right for you.
Growmatik for WordPress: What Is It and Who Is It For?
Growmatik is a Saas (Software as a Service) solution with a helpful WordPress plugin that claims to be the only platform that combines AI-driven smart features with an omnichannel approach to growing your business.
Designed primarily for eCommerce businesses and entrepreneurs who want to make life easier when it comes to growing their business, the platform brings all of the advanced segmentation and top-quality campaign management of a leading email marketing plugin together with effective marketing automation tools and powerful, conversion-optimized pop-ups.
However, this isn’t simply about being able to do multiple things from one account.
Growmatik brings all three of these channels together in unison, creating dynamic workflows in which all of your individual marketing efforts perform in harmony to generate more traffic, leads, and sales than the sum of all its individual components ever could.
Growmatik Key Features:
Growmatik may focus on three core channels, but as you use those channels to create dynamic, highly-targeted campaigns, you’ll encounter a wealth of features including, but not limited to:
Article Continues Below
- Smart landing pages
- Personalized greetings
- Personalized product and blog recommendations based on a visitor’s site activity
- Advanced audience segmentation with over 100 filers
- Attractive email and popup templates
- Visual-based email and popup editor
- Numerous pre-made marketing automation templates
- Dynamic content modules, including product lists, blog posts, and keywords to help boost engagement
- Personalize emails with dynamic keywords.
Growmatik User Experience: How to Start Improving Your Omni-Channel Marketing
1. Create an Account
Visit Growmatik.ai and click ‘Start Free Trial.’
On the next screen, either create an account with your email address and a password or sign in using your Google or Microsoft credentials.
With that done, simply enter your name to personalize your account, choose your preferred plan, and answer a few quick onboarding questions which help Growmatic tailor its service to meet your needs.
2. Connect to WordPress
Growmatik also integrates well with Shopify and can be used as a stand-alone platform thanks to its excellent landing page builder, but since we’re all about WordPress here at WPLift, that’s the platform we’re going to focus on today.
So, with your account created, choose ‘connect your store/site’, then head to your WordPress and add the plugin to your website via the usual Plugins – Add New process.
From there, select the ‘Connect and Activate’ option then return to the Growmatik dashboard.
3. Get Your Account Ready for Use
Before you make full use of Growmatik, you can import your contacts either from a . CSV file or by syncing with your Intercom or Mailchimp account.
Next, you can configure your email settings by adding an address to comply with anti-spam laws and customize your footer content by adding dynamic content such as an automatically-updated current year, user’s shopping activity, or other automated content.
Later, you’ll be able to use Growmatik’s advanced segmentation features to better categorize your contacts based on over 100 different conditions, including, but no means limited to:
- Site activity such as pages visited, time on page (or site), number of visits, and dates visited
- Shopping behavior including purchases, the amount spent, order count, etc.
- RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary) values
- Email engagement behaviors
- Referring source.
4. Create Your First Automation
Getting into one of the highlights of Growmatik, adding a new marketing automation rule is as simple as clicking on ‘+ Add New Rule’ (unless you’re going to design everything from scratch) and picking from one of the many pre-made workflow templates.
From here, you can choose from any combination of events and audience (user) types to trigger an action.
5. Develop Your Automated Action
You can also completely customize the action, first choosing whether to personalize the page, display a pop-up, redirect users, or create an email and then develop that action to best meet your needs.
If you choose the ‘Show Popup’ option, for example, a ‘Design Popup’ button appears which takes you to a selection of very attractive, professional popup templates designed to suit a variety of audiences and industries.
Select your preferred template and give it a name.
When you’ve done that, you’ll be able to use the Pop-up builder to fine-tune the design and content of your popup.
Admittedly, this builder isn’t the most sophisticated or well laid out and may frustrate users more familiar with the effortless drag-and-drop capabilities of tools like Elementor, but it still does an effective job in providing everything you need to make that template your own.
When you’re happy with it, you’ll be able to choose where that popup appears, with the following options available:
- Entire site
- Product pages
- Regular posts or pages
- A custom URL.
One thing we’d love to see here is the ability to further fine-tune these options so that you could select categories for products, posts, and pages rather than -as the case seems to be selecting all of them or adding them individually.
Still, that’s a small complaint when you consider just how many things you can customize, including all of the following:
- When the popup loads
- How many times it should be displayed to each user
- When the next action in the process should be executed.
6. Add Your Next Automation Rule
You can keep your automation running by adding new rules and features.
For example, you might decide that activating the pop-up also causes the page to be personalized to the user to boost your conversion rates.
Alternatively, it might be that clicking on a popup offering an upsell redirects them to a product page for that upsell.
You may even decide to use your popup page to boost sales and grow your mailing list by offering a discount in exchange for an email address.
Add a form to your popup, and you can trigger the next action to be an email that sends the discount code directly to the customer’s inbox.
In that case, you’d choose ‘Send Email’ as your next automation rule. That allows you to not only customize the from and reply-to email addresses but also personalize the subject line using dynamic keywords such as:
- The user’s name and/or location
- Time spent on your site
- Number of pages or emails opened
- Number of click-throughs from emails
- Shopping activity
- Current date
- Your business name.
Finally, you’ll pick an email template and customize it using the same basic point-and-click editor you used earlier to edit the popup.
7. Analyze Your Campaign Results
When your automated campaign is ready, you can sit back as it goes into action and wait for Growmatik to start tracking its results.
You’ll be able to find those results in a useful and easy-to-understand analytics dashboard that breaks down all of the following data within any given date range:
- Total sessions
- Total users
- Total page views
- New signups
- Revenue generated
- Affected customers
- Bounce rate.
How Much Does Growmatik Cost?
If you’ve liked what you’ve heard so far but you’re worried about how much all of this is going to cost, we’ve got more good news for you:
Growmatik comes in four affordable plans to suit budgets of every size. Each of these plans also comes with a 14-day free trial so that you can give the whole service an unrestricted test run before signing up.
Plans are based on the size of your audience and the number of automation rules you can set.
Lite Plan – $12 p/m
- 2,500 audience engagements
- Set 10 automation rules
- Upload unlimited contacts
- Send unlimited emails
- Unlimited website visits tracking
- Unlimited customized audience segments
- Standard support.
Starter Plan – $49 p/m
Includes everything in the Life plan plus:
- 10,000 audience engagements p/m
- Set 20 automation rules
Growth Plan – $99 p/m
Includes everything in the Starter Plan plus:
- 25,000 audience engagements
- 50 automation rules
- Premium support.
Pro Plan – $299 p/m
Includes everything in the Growth plan plus:
- 100,000 audience engagements
- Unlimited automation rules
- Dedicated account manager and priority support.
Growmatik Pros and Cons:
- Growmatik’s overall usability is excellent, with all of its features easy to both find and use
- Includes an extensive range of premade automation recipes that can combine site activity, emails, and pop-ups into one streamlined campaign
- The platform’s pricing is very affordable. There are no upsells, no premium add-ons, and no restrictions on the number of emails you can send from your plan.
- Standard and premium support is only available via a support ticket system. Email and live chat options are limited to Enterprise customers only.
- The popup and email editors could be better designed.
Growmatik: The Smarter Way to Market Across Multiple Platforms
We spent a lot of time putting Growmatik through its paces and ultimately, we can conclude with confidence that this is one of the best marketing automation tools for WordPress users that we’ve seen in a long time.
There are four key reasons for this:
- It’s incredible usability. Growkatik’s developers clearly put a lot of thought into making it easy for businesses to grow and this shows in a beginner-friendly interface that makes advanced-level features accessible even to novices.
- It offers the most advanced audience targeting and segmentation features we’ve seen, allowing you to personalize your campaigns based on over 100 different data points.
- It provides detailed, easy-to-follow reports on engagements, sales, customers, and more, with the ability to set custom KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) tailored to your business model.
- Most importantly, it produces results.
Whether your goal is to reduce your abandoned cart rate by using dynamic content modules to feature those abandoned cart items in an automated email, to generate more leads with personalized discounts promoted via on-exit popups, or to increase conversions by driving the right users to the right products, Growmatik gets the job done painlessly and effectively.