WPLift is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Weekly WordPress News: Elementor Acquires Strattic
Hey, WordPress friends!
We are checking in with your latest dose of weekly WordPress news.
The WordPress acquisition train continues. This week, Elementor announced the acquisition of Strattic, a static and headless WordPress company.
Beyond that, InstaWP received seed funding from Automattic. The founder Vikas Singhal shared more about it in this blog post. We also get a peek at the main areas of work for WordPress 6.1.
Let’s get to all of this week’s WordPress news…
WORDPRESS NEWS AND ARTICLES
- Strattic acquired by Elementor – Strattic’s acquisition announcement.
- InstaWP Gets Seed Funding From Automattic – InstaWP is working on developing native integrations for hosting providers.
- WordPress 6.1 to Focus On Refining Full-Site Editing, Next Phase Collaboration and Multilingual Features Anticipated in 2023-2025 – feature enhancements to look forward to.
- Museum of Block Art is Open for Submissions – find out how you can contribute.
- WordCamp Montclair 2022 – this event is happening on June 25.
- Jetpack CRM 5.0: More Power for Merchants, Free – check out what’s new in this version.
- Kinsta launched Kinsta Academy – a free online learning platform.
- Accessible Reading – check out this new accessibility plugin.
- WordPress Vulnerability Report – June 8, 2022 – the regular iThemes vulnerability report.
TUTORIALS AND HOW-TOS
- How To Generate QR Codes For WordPress Sites: Scannable Shortcuts to Your Content – as the title says.
- How to stop spam in your WordPress contact form in 2022 – a step by step guide from Tripetto.
- A Beginner’s Guide to WordPress Settings and Configuring Your Website – everything you need to know about WordPress settings.
- How to Edit Footer in WordPress Website Easily – with block patterns and a theme.
- Kinsta® Academy Courses – Kinsta released 3 free video courses on WordPress.
- How to add smart advanced search to your WooCommerce website: Complete plugin guide – from Barn2 plugins.
- MasterStudy LMS AppSumo Deal – a $69 lifetime deal on this LMS plugin.
- Squirrly SEO AppSumo – a $69 lifetime deal on this SEO plugin.
- WooCommerce Plugin Bundles – get 25% off Iconic’s new plugin bundles.
- Taking on Internet Art with WordPress – the latest from Matt Report.
- Nineteen Years of WordPress: A Look Back and a Look Ahead – a new episode from Post Status Comments.
- Remkus de Vries on How WordCamp Europe Got Started – episode 22 of WP Tavern’s Jukebox.
- Managing Media in WordPress – the latest from WPwatercooler.