WPLift is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Claspo Review: Create Personalized Pop-ups to Captivate Your Site’s Visitors
It’s no secret that pop-ups have been a game-changer for online businesses. Whether you want to generate leads, get more email subscribers, or seek consent from site visitors to collect their information, pop-ups have got you covered.
But pop-ups can be invasive and annoying for your audience if they’re not personalized. Thankfully, solutions like Claspo exist to help you design user-friendly popups that turn your website visitors into customers.
Claspo is a powerful popup builder that makes it easy to create customized notifications and forms with no coding required. It offers several creative widgets and triggers to help you stimulate engagement and sales. Users also get access to a number of modern and fully adaptive templates, which they can easily customize to reflect their own branding.
In this hands-on review, we’ll take a closer look at Claspo, explore its features, and give our final verdict on it.
Before jumping into the detailed review, here’s a quick overview of Claspo’s main features.
Claspo Key Features
Compared to other website popup builders, Claspo is incredibly feature-rich, with everything you could possibly need to capture your visitors’ attention and drive conversions.
Here are some of Claspo’s notable features:
- Lightbox Popup
- Slide-in Scroll Box Forms
- Sidebar Forms
- Floating Bar
- Inline Forms
- Informer Popup
- Content Locking Forms
- Subscription form
- Information alerts
- Age verification
- Scroll Trigger
- Exit-Intent Trigger
- UTM Parametrs
- Timed Delay
- Click Trigger
- Newsletter Subscriber
- Page-Level Targeting
- HTML Elements
- Flexible setting of display conditions (and/or)
- Device Types
Another thing we really love about Claspo is its free pricing plan.
Yep, Claspo is completely free to use for websites that receive up to 30,000 page views per month. The plan lets you set up three active widgets, which can be any pop-ups from the ones available. The best part is there are no time limits to using this plan.
If you expect to get more than 30,000 pageviews or want to use more than three widgets, you can check out Claspo’s other plans that’ll soon be accessible to general users. The pop-up solution provider will offer a 20% discount to those who pay annually.
Article Continues Below
Hands-on with Claspo
Before you can build a popup with Claspo, create an account on its website. Once done, you’ll be redirected to the Claspo dashboard where you’ll be able to create widgets and forms.
Creating a Widget in Claspo
Claspo makes it super easy to build a widget; head over to your dashboard and click the New widget button to start creating. Enter a name for your widget, then choose from one of the following goals:
- Collect user data – gather information such as names and email addresses of your audience.
- Inform users – let your visitors know about existing discounts or upcoming products.
- Launch another widget – use the widget to direct users to another popup on your site.
- Verify user age – ensure visitors clicking your content and CTAs are 18 or above.
Next, you get four layout types to choose from:
- Inline – embed the widget into any element of the webpage.
- Floating box – place the widget on top of other elements in the corner of the webpage.
- Floating bar – display the widget as a full-width bar without disrupting the visitors’ reading experience.
- Popup – Choose from different popup types, including lightbox, slide-in scroll, and informer popups.
Additionally, Claspo lets you pick the color of the main button, title, and background, so you can build a widget based on your brand image.
Plus, you can choose whether you want the style to be minimalistic, artistic, classic, smooth, or modern.
Note: The workflow of creating a Claspo popup differs depending on the goal you choose. If your aim is to collect user data, you’ll get different options for building out your widget.
In the next step, you’ll be able to choose from ready-made templates you can edit as needed. The current range isn’t vast, but Claspo will soon update its Templates Library with new designs for its popups.
Using Claspo’s Drop and Drop Editor
For design and personalization, Claspo offers an intuitive drag-and-drop editor. You can use it to:
- Duplicate elements – save time by duplicating objects like text, images, or input fields in one click.
- Build call-to-actions – put together a captivating invitation no one can decline.
- Adjust size & layout – modify the images’ dimensions and integrate them within the popup. You can use them as the background or turn them into a centerpiece.
- Boost CTAs – use components like dynamic inputs and buttons to draw visitors’ attention after a period of inactivity.
- Create an email input field – gather visitors’ names, emails, phone numbers, and feed them to CRM so your team can offer prospects a personalized, improved service.
- Place a consent checkbox – users only need to check the box and click the button to opt-in or decline Privacy & Cookie Policies.
- Show a custom success message – craft a success message that coincides with your brand voice.
- Display a countdown timer – let your visitors know good offers don’t last.
- Access external libraries of stock elements – choose from a vast library of royalty-free icons and pictures to add to your popups.
Besides these functions, Claspo will provide its users with the following options soon:
- Integrate video content – make users feel like they want to wear or use your product by tapping into the power of visual content.
- Set the theme – harmonize messages with your site’s design by building a theme that unites all the popup widgets with your unique appearance.
- Edit images while creating – use Claspo’s built-in image editor to change the image size and add text and elements in real-time.
Setting Triggers in Claspo
Triggers are the rules you set for when your popup should appear based on the specific action of your visitors. Claspo offers various different triggers to help you generate engagement. Some options include:
- Scroll trigger – display a popup when a visitor scrolls to a certain % of your page.
- Exit-intent trigger – present visitors with a personalized message when they exhibit signs of abandonment.
- Click trigger – add a click trigger using element attributes such as ID, class, and link.
- Timed delay – set time limits to ensure visitors have ample opportunity to look around.
- Page-level targeting – display your popups on pages where visitors are likely to engage with them, and exclude them from areas where they do not belong.
- UTM parameters – create a personalized message based on UTM parameters like content, medium, campaign, and source.
- HTML elements – embed the relevant HTML elements from your webpage to create customized triggers.
- Frequency – convert your popups into friendly, less-irritating reminders by adjusting their display and repetition counts.
- Flexible setting of display conditions (and/or) – use Claspo Advanced Rule Engine to design a set of and/or rules for popups with two triggers.
Adding Claspo’s Script to Your Website
You can instantly display Claspo’s popup widgets on your site by installing its script on WordPress or adding it through Google Tag Manager (GTM).
Use the Insert Headers and Footers plugin to add the code on every page of your site, or manually add it to our WordPress files and integrate it in specific areas such as the header, footer, specific page, or specific post.
If you prefer using Google Tag Manager, follow this guide to install Claspo’s script. Note that you’ll need to create a trigger for your script in GTM for it to work properly.
Claspo also has a Chrome extension you can use to test widgets on any website without having the script installed.
To display your widget:
- Copy the script code and paste it into the plugin.
- Open your dashboard, create a widget, choose Published as its status and click Save.
- Reload the website, and you should see the widget there, live.
Viewing Analytics & Insights
I especially love this aspect of Claspo. In analytics, you get a bird’s eye view of your popup performance. Claspo lets you track metrics like:
- Impression and views
- Target actions
- Conversion rate
- Desktop/mobile statistic
You can also use the joined features of Claspo and Google Analytics to upgrade the goals’ assessment or events tracking processes. Plus, you can view KPIs for specific periods such as today, last seven days, previous month, and all time.
Claspo supports a variety of integrations that help you view your popup data in other business systems. For example, you can transfer widget actions as custom events to Google Analytics. Claspo also supports integration with Mailchimp, SendGrid, Klaviyo, MailerLite, Pipedrive, Zapier via webhooks, and more.
Claspo comes with a suite of tools that makes popup customization a lot easier than the manual route. You don’t need to touch any code to tweak different aspects of your popup. Plus, you can use pre-built templates and elements like time delay triggers to make your pop-ups as effective as possible.
And as a cherry on top, Claspo integrates with a variety of email service providers and CRM. These integrations open up some really powerful functionality and let you access your popup data from one place.
If you want to give Claspo a try, you can sign up for the free plan and experience the tool for yourself.
One thought on “Claspo Review: Create Personalized Pop-ups to Captivate Your Site’s Visitors”
We are thankful for sharing such valuable content with us.
Comments are closed.