There are any number of reasons why you might be on a mission to determine which of the best WordPress real estate plugins are most suited to your business.
It could be that you’re using WordPress to launch a brand new online real estate business and simply need the right plugin to really help you get off the ground.
Or maybe you’re a long-established realtor looking to take your business online for the first time, and although you’ve found a great-looking WordPress real estate theme, it simply lacks the functionality you need to help your business thrive.
Top 11 best WordPress Real Estate plugins in 2021
Whatever the case may be, we’ve rounded up the ten very best real estate WordPress plugins around, each one designed to help you achieve whatever goals you have in mind for your business.
WPRealEstate is one of the newer real estate listing plugins in the market. It was just launched in 2021. Although new, it is built by an experienced team that’s worked on other popular theme and plugin brands in the WordPress space.
Because it’s newer, the plugin is built entirely around the block editor. There are feature-rich blocks for displaying listings, agents, search forms, maps, and more. Even adding details for new property listings is done via blocks rather than metaboxes.
The plugin includes integration with the MLS service in the United States, and again it uses the newer, restful web api rather than the long-standard RETS api. The web api is a simpler, less costly solution that does not require downloaning and syncing large databases of listings.
The team at WPRealEstate has also created a premium theme for realtors. It’s a powerful theme with a library of starter designs, one-click demo installs, and hundreds of design options via the customizer.
Together, the theme and plugin provide a great, complete solution for estate websites.
Article Continues Below
- Newer plugin built around the block editor
- MLS integrations with new, restful, RESO web api
- Great interface for searching, mapping, filtering properties
- Less feature rich than some other plugins
- Newer, so less well tested than other plugins
- WPRealEstate costs $99/year for a three-site license.
Real Estate Pro
Spending even a few short minutes asking those in the know to recommend the best real estate plugin for WordPress and Real Estate Pro will quickly play a prominent part in the conversation.
This is hardly surprising when you consider its winning combination of affordable pricing and effortless set-up.
Unlike other tools which have you wade through lengthy, often complex settings pages in order to get them working, Real Estate Pro utilizes an easy-to-follow wizard which takes you step-by-step through the process.
This helps you to get everything configured and looking attractive without having to do much of anything, though if you do decide to tweak the look and feel of your listings, you’ll find the full integration with Elementor page builder helps with this.
What we really like about Real Estate Pro, however, is that it goes beyond being just one of the best WordPress real estate plugins and offers a full solution to start your business, including the option to create a membership site, display pricing tables, and more.
- Budget-friendly pricing
- Comes with Mailchimp integration to help with lead generation
- Allows for payments to be made directly through your site.
- Doesn’t integrate with MLS database
- Documentation is limited.
- Real Estate Pro costs $39 for a standard Envato license with optional 12-month extended support for $12.75.
So, you’ve got your WordPress theme, you’ve got your mortgage calculator, and you’ve got all your listings in place.
Now all you need is a way that potential buyers can book a viewing for the property they’re interested in.
Enter BirchPress Scheduler.
Though it’s not the only WordPress appointment plugin out there, it is one of the best.
A simple shortcode adds a booking form to your website that connects with your calendar to show clients when you’re available and allow them to book in with ease, bringing you one step closer to making that big sale.
- Can also be used to accept Payments via PayPal or Stripe
- Integrates with WooCommerce
- Sends email notifications and reminders when someone books a viewing.
- Less expensive booking tools are available
- Can take a while to set up properly.
- BirchPress Scheduler plans start at $99 per year
Our pick of the best free WordPress real estate listing plugin, IMPress Listings boasts an impressive 6,000+ active installations.
What makes it so popular is undoubtedly the fact that it ticks all of the right boxes.
It’s incredibly straightforward to set up, so even if you’re something of a WordPress novice you should have no problem carrying out tasks such as importing listings from your MLS database and creating attractive listing pages with images, videos, prices, maps, and more.
- Attractive design for listing displays helps to capture visitor’s attention and make your properties stand out.
- Automatic map insertion
- Optional bonus plugin provides
- Support is somewhat lacking
- Default property status tags can’t be altered unless you understand code.
- IMPress Listings is free to use.
Estatik Real Estate Plugin
If you’re looking for a real estate plugin for WordPress that doesn’t just display listings but actually helps you to create your entire website, then Estatik should definitely be on your radar.
The free version comes bundled in with its own theme and demo import option so that you can have a professional-quality website ready to go in moments.
It also contains a custom Fields builder and helpful frontend listings management tool. These tools let you create attractive, dynamic listings which can include maps, images, videos, slideshows, a “Request Info” widget and more.
If you opt for the premium version, you’ll have access to bonus features such as CSV import, PDF file generation, and a helpful “Map View” widget which shows all of your current listings on a map so that visitors can better search for properties by location.
- Complete real estate website solution
- Compatible with WPML for easy multilingual translations
- Easy Google Maps integration.
- Premium version is more expensive than other plugins
- Organic MLS import is limited to premium version
- Estatik is available in a free version and a premium version retailing at $89.
The Realtyna WPL plugin is a two-for-one bundle combining the original WPLReal Estate plugin with the Organix IDX plugin which lets you import pre-existing listings into your website.
Along with all of the standard listing features that you get with most of the plugins on the list, WPL Real Estate lets you post information and photographs of your real estate agents.
You can then assign agents to individual properties so that your clients can see who they’re working with, and even look at all of the properties listed with a particular agent.
- Comes with free IDX integration plugin
- Easily connects to your MLS
- Excellent customer support.
- Not as easy to use as other plugins
- A lot of customization options (such as hiding the address or offering multiple languages) are restricted to the premium version.
- WPL is available as a free version. For more customization and extra features, the premium version starts at $199.
WP-Property is one of the most versatile WordPress real estate plugins around.
It’s flexible design means that it works every bit as effectively for displaying listings on your website as it does for serving as the kind of all-in-one property management solution that lies at the heart of your real estate business.
Whether you use it purely as a behind-the-scenes tool or to showcase properties on your website, you and your visitors can make use of advanced search tools to drill down into exactly what you need, making it a great free plugin for real estate agencies with a large number of listings.
Other than that, we’re big fans of the sheer range of options you can add to your listings.
Along with the usual images, videos, pricing, maps, and address, the tool provides extra options such as listing the number rooms, parking facilities, square footage and more, making this one of the most comprehensive free real estate tools you’ll find.
- Comes with a range of free add-ons to provide even more functionality
- Automatically inserts Google Maps
- Integrated with MLS
- Steeper learning curve than other plugins
- Support seems somewhat lacking.
- WP-Property is available free of charge.
Essential Real Estate
Essential Real Estate has proven popular thanks to the way that it packages premium features into a flexible free plugin.
MLS integration is included, as is a free mortgage calculator, the ability to create client logins and offer members-only features, plus all of the usual listing customization options you’d expect from such a popular plugin.
- SEO features to improve search rankings for your listings
- Accept payments directly via your site
- Allows logged-in members to save searches and request information.
- Customizing the colors requires an an add-on which can be time consuming and cause bloating
- So many features can quickly become overwhelming.
- Essential Real Estate is available free of charge.
WP Mortgage Calculator
If your real estate theme doesn’t include its own mortgage calculator but you don’t want to pay the $27 for the WP Amortization Calculator that we mentioned earlier in this guide, then Mlcalc’s simple-yet-effective Mortgage Calculator is a solid free alternative.
The developer has stripped out most of the bells and whistles that you get with other plugins to keep this basic and bloat-free, meaning you don’t have to worry about it slowing down your WordPress site performance.
- Lightweight plugin won’t impact site performance
- Still actively maintained to ensure compatibility with latest version of WordPress
- Easy to use.
- Design can’t be customized
- Doesn’t include as many features as other options.
- Mortgage Calculator is free download and use.
Easy Property Listings
On its own, the free version of the Easy Property Listings plugin is worth a look for anyone who needs a quick and simple solution for displaying listings.
The default listing templates are beautiful in their design, meaning you have hardly any design customization to create really attractive property listings.
Yet it’s the premium add-ons that really make this one stand out.
The Inspections extension, for example, lets you manage home inspections, while the integrated WalkScore lets you demonstrate how far it is from each property to nearby amenities such as shops, bars, and schools.
All told, this makes it a scalable, flexible tool that can serve as the backbone of your entire online real estate business.
- Excellent customer support
- Comes with over 100+ well-designed listing templates
- Scalable depending on your needs.
- Features such as slicers should really be included in the free version
- Other extensions can be expensive.
- Easy Property Listings is available for free, with extensions starting at $47.
What’s Your Favorite WordPress Real Estate Plugin?
So, by now you’ve seen what we consider to be the ten leading plugins any serious real estate firm should be considering for their WordPress website.
You’ve learned that if you’re looking for the best real estate listing plugin you can download for free, we’re likely to recommend IMPress Listings thanks to its effortless simplicity and free MLS integration, a feature most plugins charge extra for.
You’ve seen that if you’re simply looking for a way to simplify the process of scheduling property viewings with potential buyers, then BirchPress Scheduler should be on your radar, and you’ve discovered why the budget-friendly pricing and wealth of features make Real Estate Pro our pick of the all-round best WordPress real estate plugin.
Still, just because those are our favorites doesn’t mean they’re yours.
So tell us, what’s the one plugin your real estate business couldn’t be without? Is it one of our top ten picks or one we’ve overlooked?
We’d love to hear your opinions in the comments below.