Do you want to use newsletters to engage and build an amazing relationship with your audience? The right WordPress newsletters plugin might help!
Email newsletters are a great way to keep customers informed about new content, sales, and product launches while also encouraging them to return to your site. As a result, conversions and sales increase.
However, you’ll need the help of plugins and tools to make your newsletters a success.
We’ve compiled a list of the best WordPress newsletter plugins to help you grow your email list and keep customers engaged.
OptinMonster is a premium WordPress plugin that lets you create pop-ups, floating bars, and slide-ins for lead generation. It enables you to create personalized newsletter opt-in forms in order to expand your email list and convert more abandoned visitors into subscribers.
All major email marketing services and popular WordPress newsletter plugins are compatible with OptinMonster.
It’s also the most effective way to collect leads and grow your subscriber list exponentially.
You can create high-converting campaigns in minutes with OptinMonster’s 50+ beautiful templates and 9 campaign types.
- It’s not difficult to get up and running with your first campaign once you’ve figured out how to navigate around the platform. The campaign builder, in fact, has a drag-and-drop interface.
- With OptinMonster, you don’t need to be an artist to create a beautiful form. Simply begin with a template and make the necessary adjustments.
- OptinMonster university training is included in all plans. This is an entire library of plans, checklists, ebooks, guides, webinars, and other resources to assist you in rapidly growing your email list.
- Constant Contact’s email marketing service lacks the advanced targeting capabilities found in marketing automation platforms such as Drip or ConvertKit.
- The mailing list software is not provided by OptinMonster. For this, you’ll need to sign up for a separate service (like Constant Contact or MailChimp).
- Basic – $9
- Plus – $19
- Pro – $29
- Growth – $49
Sendinblue is another excellent email service provider for newsletter distribution.
Article Continues Below
It allows you to add signup forms to your website in order to generate more leads. Then you can create and send newsletters to your subscribers in minutes.
Sendinblue has a good sender reputation and high delivery rates, so you can rest assured that your emails will be delivered to your recipients.
- Drag and drop builder with a lot of power
- Email designs that are responsive and look good on all devices
- You can add an unlimited number of subscriber contacts.
- Email support that is both quick and helpful
- Sendinblue’s advanced features may be overkill if you only want to send a few simple newsletters.
- Even if you’re on the first premium tier, you’ll have to pay an extra fee to get rid of the branding.
- Despite the fact that most actions can be performed from your WordPress dashboard, Sendinblue is not a native WordPress plugin. For example, all of your data remains on Sendinblue’s servers, which may be a disadvantage for some.
- Lite – $25
- Premium – $65
Your website visitors can sign up as newsletter subscribers and build your mailing list with MailPoet, all without having to leave your WordPress admin.
MailPoet can be very useful if you want to increase the number of email subscribers on your website. Without leaving the admin panel, you can easily grow them on your website. This WordPress newsletter plugin is simple to install and use on any WordPress website. It has a large number of templates from which to choose. As a result, you can easily create a lovely email subscription using them.
With this WordPress newsletter plugin, MailPoet also allows you to schedule your newsletters. You can send them the right way, schedule them, or have them notify you when a new blog post is published. All of this can be done automatically with a few mouse clicks. Additionally, this plugin can greatly assist you in managing your subscribers and subscriber list.
This newsletter builder integrates seamlessly with WordPress, allowing any website owner to create stunning emails from scratch or with our responsive templates that look great on any device.
- MailPoet allows you to manage your subscriber list and newsletter emails directly from WordPress. This eliminates the need for any additional logins.
- For up to 1,000 subscribers, there is a free “Premium + Sending” plan, which is a great option if you’re on a tight budget.
- When it comes to sending emails, there are a variety of built-in templates to choose from.
- There isn’t a huge selection of templates, so you may have to do a lot of tweaking to find something that works for you.
- MailPoet’s analytic tools are less comprehensive than those offered by some other email marketing services.
- Free. Paid plans start at only $3 per month.
Bloom is an email opt-in plugin designed to assist you in growing your email list. Bloom works by embedding email opt-in forms on your website, each of which can be linked to your email marketing or newsletter software.
When someone uses the Bloom opt-in form, they are automatically added to your email list. Bloom integrates with a variety of email marketing software, allowing you to create a variety of opt-in forms that appear in various places on your website and in various formats (such as pop-ups, fly-ins, or normal inline forms).
- Bloom lets you create a range of different options. These include opt-ins that pop up, ones that fly in, ones that appear beneath your content, and more.
- You can design your opt-ins to appear after certain “triggers” take place, like after a certain length of time, or after someone comments.
- Bloom easily integrates with lots of different email service providers. These include Constant Contact, MailPoet, and Sendinblue.
- Bloom has a limited number of templates, though each layout comes in several color variations.
- OptinMonster’s advanced Exit-Intent® technology is not available in Bloom. It also lacks the floating bar and fullscreen opt-ins found in OptinMonster.
- Yearly Access- $89
- Lifetime – $249
Ninja Popups for WordPress combines professionally designed popups to convert visitors on your site into taking an action, whether it’s subscribing to your newsletter, offering a discount or coupon for leaving customers, or locking content until they share, you’ll increase your subscriber count and social signal, which is exactly what Google and other search engines want.
Ninja Popups for WordPress – integrates with all major email marketing platforms, including MailChimp, GetResponse, InfusionSoft, JetPack, ConvertKit, and many others. By using API, you can get full compatibility between popup plugins and mailing systems.
This powerful popup plugin tool generates high-quality leads and increases email opt-ins.
- Ninja Popup comes with a number of ready-to-use templates.
- Customer service that is friendly
- Customer service is the best.
- Ease of use is the most important factor.
- To create email opt-ins or slide-ins, there are additional add-ons available for $7 each.
Jetpack Subscriptions is the most basic WordPress newsletter plugin on this list, but it’s also the most straightforward, so it might be a good fit for you if you only need the basic features. Jetpack has no limit on the number of subscribers and emails you send each time you publish a new post or someone signs up to a comment notification.
Subscribers will be able to choose how often they want to receive notifications when they sign up. They could, for example, receive a weekly digest or real-time notifications.
- Jetpack is the right solution for you if you want all of the most important features in one plugin, such as contact forms, statistics, security, design, marketing, and so on.
- Jetpack’s core plugin is available for free. Daily backups, premium themes, and SEO tools are all tied to one of three paid plans.
- Jetpack is regularly maintained and updated. They’re also constantly updating the plugin with new features.
- Because the plugin has so many features, the interface appears bloated.
- Some users have reported that it has significantly slowed their website. Because Jetpack is such a large plugin, and it’s highly unlikely that you’ll use every single feature, it’s in your best interest to only enable the features you actually need.
- Premium plan costs $9 a month or $99 a year
Newsletter plugin is a free WordPress plugin for creating, sending, and tracking emails.
It’s ideal for personal blogs and small websites. If you’re sending emails through your web host, you’ll appreciate the ability to control the delivery speed.
The best part is that you can use the plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard. The catch is that most of the features you’ll need can only be found in premium add-ons and extensions.
- Look for spammy subscriptions.
- Subscribers and newsletters are unlimited.
- Customizable themes and a simple drag-and-drop builder
- Compatible with a number of popular WordPress plugins
- Spam protection isn’t as good as it could be with other options. You may receive some spam subscribers as a result of your signup form.
- You should connect Newsletter to an external SMTP provider if possible. They don’t have anything like MailPoet’s “Sending” option.
- Free with paid add ons
SendPress Newsletters is a feature-rich WordPress newsletter plugin that is simple to use. Create newsletter templates that reflect your personal style and edit content in the same way that you would a WordPress post. Import post content from your website with ease, and schedule newsletters to go out at the appropriate time. With this newsletter plugin, you can start sending great emails and newsletters right from WordPress today.
- Newsletter templates that can be customized using an easy-to-use theme styler
- Clicks, opens, and unsubscribes are tracked for each email.
- Unlimited Trackable Responsive Newsletters
- Because there isn’t a built-in sending service, you’ll need to use an SMTP plugin and a third-party service. You can also connect to some services via their APIs with the premium version.
- You’ll use the Classic WordPress TinyMCE editor to add content to your emails instead of a drag-and-drop editor.
- If you want to make your own email templates, you’ll need to know HTML.
- While you can schedule emails to send in advance, unlike MailPoet or Newsletter, you can’t create an automatic digest of your most recent posts.
- 1 site -$99/year
- 3 site – $199/year
- Unlimited site – $399/year
Icegram’s developers use the tagline “grow subscribers, increase conversions, and engage visitors” to describe their product. Icegram is available for free on WordPress.org, but it’s just that: free.
It’s adequate in a pinch and allows you to create welcome bars, opt-ins, and lead generation forms, but it lacks a drag-and-drop builder, and there are better free alternatives.
The premium version, on the other hand, offers 12 different CTA types, a plethora of trigger and targeting rules, and built-in analytics and split testing tool.
Icegram definitely deserves a spot on this list if you’re willing to pay for it.
- Contacts and newsletters are unlimited.
- Notifications and sequences can be automated.
- Don’t be concerned about email delivery.
- Increase the number of visitors, conversions, and sales.
- The user interface is difficult to navigate and not very intelligent. Because it lacks a drag-and-drop builder, even a simple website popup form can be difficult to create.
- This plugin only offers basic targeting, such as time-based targeting, so there aren’t many options to help you get more conversions.
- Built-in templates that are unappealing
- Prime – $199/Year
- Pro- $299/year
Thrive Themes is one of the most well-known WordPress developers out there, and it does a fantastic job. Thrive Themes offers a number of plugins to aid in the growth of your email marketing efforts, but Thrive Leads is the most focused.
- A large number of different types of opt-in forms
- There are numerous pre-made templates available.
- A large number of email marketing service integrations are available.
- Existing subscribers can use the SmartLinks feature to see different offers.
- It can be a bit confusing to figure out the difference between “Lead Groups”, “ThriveBoxes” and “Lead Shortcodes”
- The reporting is very slow and buggy
- $ 228/year
All of the features of the Jackmail Newsletters WordPress newsletter plugin can be accessed directly from your Dashboard. You also don’t need to use an email service provider because the plugin comes with its own SMTP server. Managing newsletters will be simple and quick with this plugin.
You’ll get 48 free newsletter templates that you can customize using the builder. The management of the campaign is also well-organized. Any successful previous campaign can be replicated.
There’s also no need to be intimidated by numbers. The analytics feature generates reports that are simple to comprehend.
The free plan allows you to send up to 3000 emails per month.
- Create one-time email campaigns or automate newsletters.
- Create newsletters based on criteria such as “every week” or “every 5 posts.”
- Create emails using a drag-and-drop editor.
- Begin with free email templates.
- Email is the only form of support available.
- The feature of Reports and Dashboards has been rated 100 percent below the industry average.
- The Campaign Scheduling feature has been rated at a level that is 100 percent below the industry standard.
- Freenium – FREE
- Starter – $25
- Rookie – $5
- Basic – $12
- Brilliant – $19
- Pro – $39
Constant Contact is powerful marketing automation and email marketing solution that helps businesses improve their ability to acquire, convert, and retain customers through email and social advertising.
The software comes with a slew of drag-and-drop email templates as well as multiple ways to import contacts. Users of Constant Contact also have access to intuitive event management tools, social media features, and a variety of resources to help businesses succeed with their marketing efforts.
Users can target and send a series of personalized emails to contacts in a series, resend to those who didn’t open emails the first time, and more with its marketing automation tools. Businesses can analyze campaign success over time and see which contacts are engaged thanks to detailed reporting.
Constant Contact also has a mobile app that allows business marketers to create and send emails directly from their phones. It includes email tracking features, allowing users to monitor and track the performance of sent emails while on the move.
- Customize email templates with a drag-and-drop editor.
- Contact lists can be uploaded, managed, and grown in a variety of ways.
- There are numerous learning resources available.
- Each individual text or image block must be saved separately using the software.
- Email- $20/month
- Email Plus – $45/month
What’s your favorite WordPress newsletter plugin?
You’ll need a few tools to run a successful newsletter marketing campaign and get results that will help you grow your business. Here are the most recommended plugins among the ones listed above:
- OptinMonster – is the only tool you’ll ever need for lead generation.
- MonsterInsights – To better understand your target market and tailor your messages
- Constant Contact – For creating and sending high-delivery-rate newsletters.
These are some of the best WordPress newsletter plugins available in the market. They can be used to create and add a variety of different types of newsletter subscription forms and popups to your website.
For creating and sending newsletters, WordPress can be a great platform. You can get everything in one package, from subscription forms to mailing services, or pick and choose different plugins to create the perfect mix. The key is to understand what your site needs.
Feel free to shoot us some questions!