Email delivery, as we all know, speeds up the process of communicating with customers. It enables internet marketers to send emails, updates, product reviews, and promotions to customers and generate sales.
Email marketing tools allow you to grow your subscriber base and earnings, outperform rivals, and easily attract new customers. WordPress plugins are also needed for automated email distribution. Examine some of the most effective WordPress mailing list plugins. We’ll go through eleven great options in this post to help you determine which plugin is best for you.
Sendinblue is an all-in-one marketing platform trusted by over 180,000 companies worldwide to communicate with contacts and create stronger customer relationships through targeted and effective communication. With an all-in-one solution for marketing automation, email marketing, SMS marketing, chat, Facebook Ads, CRM, and sending transactional messages through email and SMS, you can cover your entire marketing funnel.
The true strength of Sendinblue is its flexible and adaptable marketing automation platform. The Sendinblue Tracker script allows you to monitor your contacts’ web activity and use those details and their email interaction and data to build complex automation workflows that can save you time and help you scale and expand your company with no effort.
- Starts from $25 to $65 per month
- Develop and personalization of emails.
- Creating various segments for contact lists.
- Chat functionality allows you to communicate with them.
- There is a slight delay when sending messages.
- Scanning the deliverability of lists takes some time.
It’s a little difficult to classify a plugin as an email tool these days. After all, almost every tool comes with a built-in email feature. However, MailPoet was created specifically to enable you to provide your customers with a well-rounded email experience that goes beyond regular welcome emails.
The WooCommerce-focused approach of Mailpoet, the email plugin of choice for over 300,000 WordPress websites, makes it one of the best email plugins for eCommerce store owners.
After installation, the plugin will go to work converting existing data into a list of all your clients, including those who only use a guest account to access your site. Then, at the checkout and other main places where users are most likely to opt-in, you should have GDPR-compliant newsletter sign-ups.
- MailPoet offers a variety of plans at a low cost. It’s completely free until you hit 1,000 subscribers. You’ll have access to almost all of the features available to paying (Premium) customers. For up to 1,250 subscribers, it costs €15 a month. The pricing would rise in conjunction with the number of subscribers. However, these plans are much less expensive than most ESPs.
- Blogger License – €149
- Freelancer License – €249
- Agency License – €499
- In-depth Email Marketing Automation for WordPress Sites Integrated Drag & Drop Email Designer.
- Email deliverability is excellent (98.5 percent).
- Most WordPress opt-in forms support transactional emails.
- Strict anti-spam enforcement.
- Keeps subscriber lists in a database.
- Pricier than email services like Amazon SES and SendinBlue.
In 2013, OptinMonster entered the premium email opt-in form plugin market, distinguishing itself from the competition by providing a user-friendly interface, a variety of clean and appealing opt-in form designs, and a new feature that wasn’t commonly available at the time: exit intent.
Article Continues Below
Popup forms are only activated when a visitor is about to leave the site when exit intent is allowed, which quickly earned the plugin praise from users and reviewers alike (especially those averse to bombarding visitors with popups on each page load).
- Unlimited forms, A/B checking, and one platform for $9 per month (basic, billed annually).
- All in Basic + 2 pages, floating bar, sidebar forms, and more for $19 per month (Plus, billed annually).
- Anything in Plus + 3 pages, 2 sub-accounts, referral detection, exit-intent technology, mobile-specific forms, and more for $29 a month (Pro, billed annually).
- Everything in Pro plus 5 pages, advanced reporting, real-time personalization, on-site retargeting, and more for $49 per month (Growth, billed annually).
- It’s easy to use OptinMonster. They have excellent templates that you can use by copying and pasting HTML/CSS into.
- Tracking is a breeze with native Google Analytics integration, and setting triggers is a breeze.
- Easy to install using WordPress plugins and works perfectly once the API codes are sorted out.
- There are no internal analytics; instead, it depends on a link with Google Analytics, so if you don’t enable it, you won’t be able to see how it’s performing.
- They don’t have an official SendGrid Marketing Campaigns integration.
Bloom is one of the Elegant Themes team’s most common plugins. They disrupted the email opt-in form plugin space in the same way they disrupted the social sharing plugin space with their excellent Monarch and the page builder space with their Divi Builder plugin with its release.
One of the most critical tasks for any blogger or website owner to concentrate on is growing a list of email subscribers. It’s no wonder, then, that plugins that can assist WordPress users in this regard are in high demand. When it comes to adding email newsletter opt-in forms to your WordPress-powered website, there’s almost definitely a plugin that will work for you, ranging from simple free options to fully-featured premium items.
- $70 a year (Yearly Access): All themes and plugins are included, as well as unrestricted website use.
- Anything in Yearly Access plus lifetime updates and premium support for $199 one-time payment (Lifetime Access).
- Divi, Extra, and Monarch are all available to you.
- There are six different types of displays.
- There are more than 100 design templates available.
- Bloom does not have a separate price (always bundled with other products).
- The pricing structure is restricted.
MailOptin is a plugin that was created to make list-building simple, fast, and efficient. Creating an appropriate opt-in form is a difficult task. However, it’s a crucial component of any good list-building technique.
The potential effect on your email list is tremendous until you can develop beautiful opt-in forms, assess how visitors communicate with them and monitor the progress of the opt-in forms.
Unlike other options, MailOptin’s suite of event-triggered and automatic emails ensures that the email list users, readers, or customers are constantly engaged.
MailOptin has a lot of features that help you better understand visitor behavior. You can also evaluate the output and run different tests (A/B split testing, for example) to come up with a better alternative and increase conversions.
- Lite: A free edition with fewer features.
- Standard: $69 per year for one site or $99 per year for three sites. The majority of their premium features are included in this option.
- Unlimited sites for $199 a year. All premium features are included in this option, including LeadBank, scheduling, advanced analytics, WooCommerce & EDD integrations, and more.
- It’s simple to integrate with WordPress and has a great user interface for creating opt-in campaigns.
- Paid plans are expensive.
- Traditional Lucid design.
Owners of websites of all sizes and specialties will benefit from Getsitecontrol. Its user-friendly features can help increase site visitor interaction and retention.
The tool comes with a nice collection of widgets to help you make the most of your website. These widgets are extremely simple to use and have a large number of features. You can use them to increase site traffic by promoting particular sections or services, creating polls and surveys, converting site visitors into customers, and increasing the number of people who sign up for your email newsletter.
- Starts from $7 to $21 per month.
- A fantastic template library – There are many pre-built popups to choose from, so you won’t have to spend too much time making them.
- Mobile popups – On mobile devices, your popups can be both appealing and accurate. The architecture of a widget can easily be modified to fit smaller screens, which aids in user engagement and overall satisfaction.
- CSS editor that is easy to use – You can change the size of your widgets using the included CSS editor.
- Payments are made every month, which can add up quickly, particularly if you plan to use the service on several websites.
- You would need to upgrade to the premium edition to make the widget appear for exit purposes.
Convert Pro is a WordPress list-building plugin that automates the process of producing leads.
You don’t need any coding skills to develop attractive pop-ups and opt-in forms if you use a good editor.
You can also get your forms live in a few clicks thanks to an ever-growing library of professionally crafted templates.
- For a one-year license, Convert Pro costs $99, and for a lifetime license, it costs $399. Both of these licenses allow you to use the plugin on an unlimited number of websites.
- One of the best features of the Convert Pro editor is the drag and drop GUI for creating call-to-action opt-in types.
- Convert Pro makes lead generation on a mobile device simple and straightforward. You can ensure you’re not creating a difficult-to-navigate WordPress site with badly crafted opt-in popups and boxes on your pages.
- Convert Pro provides models with ideal designs for your WordPress site and is ready to use as soon as you install the plugin.
- Individual website owners pay a high price.
- Editing on a tablet is not possible.
- No animations in the Lightbox.
WP Subscribe Pro
WP Subscribe Pro is a plugin that allows you to collect email addresses from visitors in return for anything of value. For example, a coupon code, an infographic, a newsletter, or an eBook may all be used to provide value.
It’s mainly for blogs that want to develop their email list. Not only can email lists increase website visits by bringing back previous users, but they can also be used to run email marketing campaigns to turn visitors into paying customers. So regardless of niche or vertical, the plugin fits well on both blogs.
WP Subscribe Pro is created and maintained by MyThemeShop. Since entering the WordPress market in 2012, the company has developed over 150 themes and plugins. The business has amassed a vast customer base of over 660,000 people in less than a decade.
- Each plan has the same set of features. The price difference is based on the number of websites:
- $19 for one site
- Three sites for $29
- $49 for an unlimited number of pages
- Responsive designs
- Optimized for speed
- 30-day money-back policy
- The dashboard can be confusing for beginners.
Without knowing HTML or CSS, Optin Forms helps you create beautiful opt-in forms for your blog or website. Simply choose an email solution, a form template, and personalize the form’s appearance. Then, with a single mouse click, you can add your form to your posts and pages or use a shortcode to add it to unique posts and pages.
- Free: Five unique layouts, email integration, and more.
- The free option works with a variety of email platforms, including AWeber, MailChimp, GetResponse, and others.
- Form designs are entirely customizable.
- It can be translated using the Translate WordPress Widget.
- There are only five designs available.
- After a period of time, some users indicated that the plugin had stopped working.
Leadpages allows you to build landing pages that they will host and publish on a custom domain for you. Alternatively, you can incorporate landing pages, as well as other conversion-oriented material like pop-ups and warning bars into your WordPress site. You can also use Leadpages to create whole websites, allowing you to establish an online presence for your latest project quickly.
You don’t need much else to get started because your Leadpages account includes hosting for any landing pages and sites you make, as well as a subdomain for that content.
- Unlimited websites, traffic, and leads; mobile-responsive templates; 40+ integrations; and more for $25 per month (standard, billed annually).
- All in Standard + A/B testing and more for $48 per month (Professional, billed annually).
- Anything in Professional plus advanced integration with HubSpot, Marketo, and Salesforce; and more for $199 a month (Advanced, billed annually).
- 130+ mobile-friendly designs and flexible billing options.
- Sign-up links that only require one click.
- Pages may be added to any website.
- You could end up paying for features that you don’t need. This is a guide for power users.
Thrive Leads is one of the most exciting WordPress mail list plugins available which lets you choose from several purpose opt-in forms. It employs a drag-and-drop interface, making it simple to use even for novices. In addition, they allow you to create as many forms as you need.
You can use the A/B testing feature to see which designs work better for your audience. They also have a monitoring feature that allows you to keep track of your success.
Thrive Leads also includes a slew of useful features that enhance the overall experience, not only for you but also for your audience.
SmartLinks allows you to customize a call to action based on who is filling out the form. It’s pointless to ask the user to subscribe if they’ve already signed up. You should alter the call to action to get them to do something different. After a user signs up, you can use Content Locking to reward them with premium content.
- $67 (Single Site License): SmartLinks, A/B testing, SmartExit, Animations, etc.
- $97 (5 License Pack): Single Site features.
- $147 (15 License Pack): Single Site features.
- $19 per month (Thrive Membership, paid annually): 25 sites + Single Site features and unlimited support.
- Opt-in types come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Make as many types as you’d like.
- Has several useful features built-in.
- It does not provide a package that includes an infinite number of websites.
What’s your favorite WordPress mailing list plugin?
There’s a reason why email marketing is such an important part of many online businesses. Even in the age of social media, there’s no better way to communicate with people directly than via email – particularly if it’s for the company.
As a result, we’d all like to hold as much of the sales pie as possible by minimizing any extra operating costs. Sendinblue is an excellent tool for accomplishing this. With the free plan, you can try out the tool without risking any money to see if you like it. Then, if necessary, you can switch to a paid plan to gain access to extra features and increased submit volume.
Sendinblue doesn’t lack any features, so it’s a tool that can help your company expand. The same can be said about the user interface and ease of use.
After all, everyone’s requirements vary, and what works for one person may not work for another. That’s why weighing your choices and considering your long-term objectives is a smart idea before investing in a list-building solution just for the sake of it. Before deciding, think about your budget, the features you need, and try out a few different choices.
Let us know if you need any help or just shoot us a line or two!