Are you seeking the best WordPress giveaway plugin to help you gain more followers, traffic, and leads?
It can be challenging to develop new ways to engage your website visitors and social media followers. And it’s possible that creating exciting giveaways is on your list of marketing tactics, but it’s difficult to know where to begin.
Fortunately, a quality WordPress raffle plugin may help you attract new followers, gain loyal consumers, and even promote user-generated content that is relevant to your business. In addition, giveaways may be an effective approach to generate new leads.
We’ll look at 11 giveaway plugins you may utilize to create a giveaway in this post.
RafflePress is incredibly simple to set up, configure, and use, and it features a fantastic graphic block structure for customization. Instead of spending hours refining every detail, RafflePress allows you to create prizes in minutes. You may use it to personalize a giveaway to match the rest of your site’s user experience and branding. Furthermore, confirmed bonus activities might result in a genuine social media interaction.
RafflePress also offers a ton of features that may help you build your email list, website traffic, social media followers, and more. This is what makes it such a powerful tool for generating leads for small businesses.
- You may choose whether to display the total number of entries and winners on the General page, as well as whether to limit signups to three per IP address.
- RafflePress is a WordPress plugin that works inside your WordPress dashboard and has a user-friendly interface. There’s no need to learn a new interface or log into a different dashboard.
- RafflePress is significantly less expensive than its competitors, and it does not charge a monthly subscription.
- There are only a few email integrations available.
- Plus – $199.20 for lifetime access for 1 site
- Pro – $279.20 for lifetime access for 3 sites
- Growth – $359.20 for lifetime access for unlimited sites
Sweepstakes, photo competitions, discounts, vote contests, and referral incentives are among the ten categories of social contests and promotions offered by Wishpond. These social promos may be performed on any platform, including your website, Facebook, and Twitter. You can be assured that they will function on any desktop, tablet, and mobile device regardless of where they are run.
Data gathering from voters, Facebook Like button popups, share buttons to encourage social interaction, referral prizes, configurable form fields, and entry limitations are all key elements of Wishpond’s social marketing applications (for example, allowing users to vote only once a day).
It’s simple for your business to create competitions with personalized branding that operate flawlessly and looks fantastic with Wishpond’s intuitive drag-and-drop page builder and numerous beautiful themes. The platform’s real-time statistics monitoring allows you to watch your progress in real-time, and its built-in A/B testing capabilities will enable you to test out a few different versions to increase interaction.
Article Continues Below
- A/B Testing is an option.
- Easily automate your email workflow.
- Create nine different types of social media contests.
- It works with almost 300 different tools.
- The user interface is a little bit difficult.
- The plans’ prices appear to be extremely expensive.
- It offers a plan for $49 to $199 per month.
Gleam is a very user-friendly giveaway platform. From the minute you launch it, you can tell it’s a premium app.
The platform is perhaps the most powerful giveaway software available. You can gather emails, crowdfund, provide immediate prizes to contestants, and show various kinds of material to contest visitors. Before anything else, giveaways are a marketing tool. And features like this are great for demonstrating the value your business delivers beyond the reward that people are entering to win.
- Verified steps to ensure that the entries to social media networks were successful.
- Simple Google Analytics connection for data syncing and reporting.
- With responsive widgets that offer a mobile-friendly user experience, it looks fantastic on all devices.
- The use of random selection aids in the selection of your winner.
- Doesn’t completely connect with social media actions; hitting the follow button on the giveaway sends you to the Instagram page, where you must re-follow the page.
- This plugin is a bit expensive.
- Pro Plan – $97 per month
- Business Plan – $397 per month
- Premium Plan – $997 per month
Rafflecopter is a giveaway plugin for WordPress that makes it simple to start and manage as many giveaways as you want for any brand, on any site, without the need for coding or IT support. All you have to do is copy and paste. Fortune 500 companies, as well as countless blogs, independent online merchants, startups, agencies, and others, utilize this software to conduct campaigns successfully.
Rafflecopter is a scalable solution that can handle hundreds of thousands of giveaway entries with ease. It’s used by a lot of big and small websites all around the world.
- Businesses may use Rafflecopter to engage their social media channels with their product or service.
- The simple widget allows any client to enter to win a gift while also connecting with the business.
- Rafflecopter not only helps brands raise social media exposure, but it also allows businesses to perform real-time market research.
- The plan is extremely costly.
- It is not compatible with iPhone.
- Advanced features are only in the Pro edition.
- Basic Subscription – $13 per month
- Grow Subscription – $43per month
- Premium Subscription – $84 per month
KingSumo is a raffle plugin for WordPress that mainly targets email subscribers. Its capabilities are targeted at developing your mailing list rather than trying to reach various platforms. KingSumo also has a lightning-quick setup and outstanding customer service.
This plugin offers a robust set of features, including the option to set a start and end date for future giveaways, complete freedom in terms of prize selection, and out-of-the-box mobile optimization.
- Easy to setup.
- The giveaway tool is simple to use.
- There are a variety of giveaways to choose from, as well as tools to help you run them.
- Only a random winner selection mechanism is supported by KingSumo. They lacked features like coupon codes, cash incentives, or point schemes, among others.
- Some features are only exclusive to higher-priced plans.
- You can start using it for free or you can purcahse additional features for a $49 once-off fee.
Agorapulse is a social community and moderating solution for businesses that help them manage all of their social media profiles. The tool was created to assist businesses in consolidating messages from many sites, publishing new postings, and monitoring their presence on popular social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, and YouTube. In comparison to other systems, Agorapulse is highly user-friendly and can be installed straight away, providing flexibility, a low learning curve, and excellent customer support.
It has a single inbox, custom publishing choices, comprehensive analytics, and workflow automation tools to help you run your business more efficiently. Engaging and sustaining strong relationships with followers while reaching out to new audiences and developing connections with potential users is a snap with this at your disposal. You won’t miss a tweet, a message, or even a remark using this program.
Agorapulse also includes tools to assist you in collecting important data, such as statistics and reporting, to get high-quality insights and plan and execute effective social media campaigns. The platform also gives you the information you need to get an advantage over your competitors.
- It is simple to use.
- The ability to schedule a job several times.
- Scheduling items on social media has never been easier.
- Provides for early reporting.
- The website occasionally crashes.
- The search functionality is limited.
- Pro Plan – $79 per month
- Premium Plan – $159 per month
Rewards Fuel is a cloud-based marketing platform that enables companies to develop, administer, and manage online contests. Lead generation, subscriber management, mailing list building, geotargeting, customized branding, and reporting are all important aspects.
Users may use Rewards Fuel to design, organize, and manage video contests on platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, and Instagram, as well as track audience voting history across various sites. Marketers can create unique contest templates utilizing personalized colors, pictures, videos, layout components, fonts, and more with the application’s editing tool. Exhibitors may also use the technology to run trade-show booth competitions for visitors and track engagement in real-time.
Rewards Fuel has a listen and win contest module that allows radio hosts and podcasters to welcome participants via code phrases or Phrase That Pays contest promos. Marketers may track and engage with followers, listeners, and prospects, then export information to mailing lists, CRM systems, or local databases for follow-up. While generating results, the service also integrates with Google Analytics, allowing companies to collect and analyze customer information such as age, gender, demographics, and device utilized.
- Contesting engine that is simple and intuitive.
- Makes the competitions seem professional, appealing, and cutting-edge.
- Ease of joining up, planning, and implementing your contest.
- There was no ‘are you sure?’ caution, no warning about what you were about to do.
- If you mistakenly pressed the button, you won’t be able to continue the competition.
- Promoter Plan – $16.33 per month
- Promoter Pro Plan – $24.96 per month
- Marketing Master Plan – $11.63 per month
EasyPromos is one of those software choices that already has all the templates for any situation when it comes to hosting a giveaway. Easypromos is one of our favorites since it is so simple to use. To make a giveaway form, you don’t need any graphic design or coding skills, and all of the templates are fully adapted to the needs of various social media networks.
- Gives a wide range of capabilities that enable you to accomplish nearly any mechanical task at minimal cost.
- Customer assistance is very fast and effective. Modifications may be performed using code to better improve the product.
- Guidelines were created in order to create a fully clear promotion.
- The price plans are a little uneven.
- Basic Plan – $29 per month for up to 6 apps
- Basic Pro Plan – $49 per month for up to 7 apps
Woobox is a social networking platform aimed at users of Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. The goal is to make polling, giveaway, and games as simple as possible. When there are thousands of followers involved, this may be difficult. That’s where Woobox comes in. It can simplify numerous tasks now, from awarding prizes to organizing competitions and linking them with Facebook or Instagram.
- On Woobox’s platform, it’s simple to build a range of promos.
- The technology is simple to operate and provides for a great deal of personalization.
- Woobox offers a responsive and helpful customer service team.
- It offers a wide variety of contests to select from.
- It is incredibly affordable to utilize for a small business.
- You can boost Facebook likes and create fan-gated tabs.
- You can grow your subscriber list and collect email addresses.
- Create Facebook competitions.
- Woobox does not have as many examples and templates as its competitors.
- When you save a campaign on the Woobox platform, there may be certain problems.
- Basic Plan – $37 per month
- Standard Plan – $32 per month
- Advanced Plan – $99 per month
- Power Plan – $249 per month
ShortStack is a platform that allows website owners to build competitions, giveaways, quizzes, or landing pages, as well as manage all of the leads received, all from one place.
You can choose from their professionally designed templates and themes for your giveaway campaigns and display them on your website, utilizing whatever widgetized area you select.
You may design your giveaway or contest as you like using the drag-and-drop editor. You may also customize the campaign box, including its colors, font styles, and content.
People must input their email addresses to enter your giveaway or contest. You can then save all of your lead information in a searchable, exportable database with no storage restrictions, allowing you to continue promoting and growing your online business.
ShortStack allows you to collect participants’ user-generated material, allowing you to operate a wide range of giveaways and contests. Additionally, you may obtain authorization from every participant who contributes an original piece of work, such as an essay or image, in order to maintain GDPR compliance.
- There is a free trial available.
- Customer service is outstanding.
- A complete giveaway management system.
- There are several templates available, as well as total design flexibility.
- For agencies, there is a white labeling option.
- Individuals and small companies will find it a little pricey.
- It may take some time for new users to grasp the concept.
- Business Plan – $99 per month
- Agency Plan – $249 per month
- Brand Plan – $499 per month
Woorise is a great option if you want to make an interesting giveaway but don’t want to waste time creating it from the ground up.
Woorise is feature-rich software that lets you conduct viral giveaways, contests, and competitions, as well as construct gorgeous landing pages and interactive forms like surveys and quizzes. It allows for complete customization, including the addition of unique graphics and the alteration of the form’s size and color. The software is available in many languages, making it ideal for businesses from all around the world.
- Capable of dealing with on-the-spot giveaways.
- Confirmations and conditional acts.
- Provides a “Viral Share” option.
- It may take some time for the user to become accustomed to the system.
- There is a limit on the number of entries that can be submitted.
- Basic PLan – $23 per month
- Grow PLan – $39 per month
- Pro Plan – $79 per month
What’s your favorite WordPress Giveaway Plugin?
All in all, RafflePress is our favorite plugin from the list. The RafflePress plugin has exciting features, including a drag-and-drop builder and an easy-to-use interface.
In no time at all, you’ll have a landing page or widget for your contest. It also includes pre-made templates.
However, when it comes to choosing a plugin, it’s clear that we’ll all have different requirements and outcomes in mind, which is why I don’t believe there’s a clear overall winner. It always depends on what our sites need. So, choose with criteria on your mind to make use of these plugins to improve your site.
That’s all there is to it! These are the Best WordPress Giveaway Plugins you can use to start creating a contest right now.
Any plugin from this list will, without a doubt, perform admirably if you decide to do a one-time giveaway with it. However, if you choose to use the app regularly, you must weigh up all of the advantages and disadvantages before making a decision.
Think about your requirements before selecting an app to host your giveaways. Hopefully, this quick guide will assist you in making a better-educated selection. Let us know how you get on!