Almost every business has moved their shop on the internet as the world has gone online. One of the most adaptable and powerful methods to set up an eCommerce store is with a WooCommerce store.
You may get your products into actual stores in your region or across the country without taking on the risk and expense of opening your own store by expanding to wholesale. You’ll need several plugins to add wholesale-specific capabilities to WooCommerce before you can start using it for wholesale.
We’ve gathered together the best Woocommerce Wholesale Plugin for getting your wholesale e-store up and running. Choose the option that best fits your business’s model.
Is WooCommerce Ideal for a Wholesale Store?
WooCommerce is a terrific alternative for you if you’re searching for a quick and cost-effective approach to open an online wholesale business, first and foremost because it’s free.
WooCommerce is used by approximately 2 million websites, and its market share is steadily increasing. Because of its widespread popularity, it is a strong contender for any form of online retailer, including B2B. It’s a completely free open-source platform.
Since it is open-source, any developer can contribute to or change its code as part of the continuous and transparent collaboration. WooCommerce can now be personalized. There are plenty of wonderful templates to choose from, but if you want to make your own, you can design and construct every aspect of your online store from the header to checkouts, product layout, and everything in between.
If you are a business owner that is interested in implementing woo-commerce to your wholesale store, you can further read our Complete Guide to Building a Successful WooCommerce Wholesale Store and Review: Two Ways to Create a Password Protected WooCommerce Store, to fully guide you on how to manage your woo-commerce wholesale store.
WooCommerce Product Table by Barn2
Barn2 Media, the plugin’s creators, are constantly adding new features, ensuring that you’ll never run out of alternatives for creating sophisticated product tables.
Another standard plugin for generating a WooCommerce product table layout is WooCommerce Product Table. This WooCommerce table plugin gives you a bird’s-eye view of your WooCommerce store. It aids in the matching of prospective customers with the products they expect on your eCommerce website. You can read our article titled WooCommerce Product Table Review to know more about this plugin.
- Create columns based on custom fields or choose from a variety of common column kinds.
- Add an Add to Cart button, as well as quantity and variation pickers.
- When used in conjunction with other Barn2 plugins, product add-ons and fast view options are displayed.
- If you wish to use the functionality given by integrating this plugin with other Barn2 plugins, the price may soon climb.
- Personal License — Ideal for a single site, with email support and updates included. The cost of this plan is $99 per year.
- Business License – Includes priority support and updates for up to five websites. The packages cost $179 per year.
- Agency License — Supports up to 25 sites and includes priority support, upgrades, and free plugin audits and advice. The annual fee for the plan is $359.
Article Continues Below
WISDM Customer Specific Pricing
WISDM Customer Specific Pricing for WooCommerce is a dynamic prices plugin that allows wholesale purchasers better pricing based on purchase quantities. The WISDM Customer Specific Pricing plugin eliminates the need to work with multiple plugins to suit your pricing requirements which is ideal for wholesale selling. It also provides exceptional customer service, which is a huge plus.
- Set unique prices for your large-scale buyers or wholesalers.
- Increase your order quantity discounts by a percentage.
- Price management for your product portfolio is made easier.
- There is no interface with the core woo-commerce product.
- The wholesale pricing information is not included in the product export.
- An annual two-site license costs $80.
- A lifetime license for two sites costs $200.
- An annual bundle version license costs $128 (the best return on investment because it includes four extensions in total).
ELEX Woocommerce Catalog Mode Wholesale and Role-Based Pricing by Elexextensions
The ELEX Role Based Pricing plugin provides a lot of flexibility to your pricing schemes thanks to its extensive customization possibilities. Based on the user roles you’ve allocated to them, you can create a personalized price plan for each customer. When you have wholesale purchasers, long-term customers, guest shoppers, and so on, it’s important to diversify your pricing tactics. For some user roles, you can specify a custom price or completely hide the price.
Based on user roles, the plugin allows you to set varying prices for particular products. This means that two registered users with distinct user roles will see two different prices when they look at your goods. This is a very valuable feature for wholesale companies with various layers of consumers based on buy volume.
- Hide the WooCommerce “Add to Cart” button and the price to put your WooCommerce store in catalog mode.
- You can change between the add to cart button and the request button.
- Custom WordPress user roles can be created and removed.
- The plugin can be a little confusing to set up because it has so many features.
- If you want to use the wholesale function on its own, it’s a little more expensive.
- This plugin’s single-site subscription will set you back $79. The five-site subscription costs $129, while the 25-site subscription costs $179.
B2BKing is a WordPress+WooCommerce extension that extends the platform and adds a slew of new capabilities to address all of the particular issues of B2B e-commerce.
It aspires to be a cost-effective alternative to large, expensive SAAS solutions by being competitive in terms of features and versatility. B2BKing is geared for SMEs (small and medium-sized firms) and its affiliated developers, and it offers all of the capabilities of other B2B platforms on the market at a fraction of the cost. You can read our article about B2BKing Review 2021 to know more about this plugin.
- You have the option of creating as many groups as you wish.
- The Private Store functionality allows you to lock or hide the store and prices.
- For wholesale bulk items, order forms can be produced.
- Conversations and messaging between buyers and the store.
- The inability to specify a product group in offers, only a specific product variant.
- There is also no way to specify a “one-time offer” or a start/stop date.
- B2BKing’s flat-rate pricing starts at $147.00 for a one-time payment. There is no free version available. However, a free trial is available from B2BKing.
Wholesale for WooCommerce
Wholesale for WooCommerce is a wholesale extension, allowing WooCommerce stores to easily develop and manage wholesale pricing schemes at different levels.
You can manage your eCommerce store’s wholesale pricing, different wholesale user roles, and more with an extension that allows you to manage everything you want to offer to your wholesale customers.
It is ideal for B2B+B2C companies that deal with wholesale products and bulk pricing. It creates a secret wholesale-only WooCommerce store to protect your wholesale or private members section with a password and keep products hidden from the general public.
It can also create a residual cash stream by using subscription programs to collect recurring payments from your wholesale customers. It has an implemented backend interface that is simple to use and allows you to control your complete wholesale store’s settings. You can read our article titled Wholesale for WooCommerce Review to know more about this plugin.
- Improved visual components that allow the conceptual interfaces to be scaled and adjusted for different screen resolutions;
- Different rates and discounts can be defined for wholesale customers based on their user role.
- Drag-and-drop registration form builder with advanced features.
- The plugin’s setup can be a little tricky and time-consuming.
- $99 per year
WooCommerce Wholesale Suite Pro
The suite includes a number of effective plugins that can help you boost your WooCommerce wholesale store’s performance. Offer quantity discounts throughout your entire product line, or on select product categories or products, or on the overall cart quantity, and give various discounts to various wholesale purchasers. You can also apply cart discounts based on the total contents of your cart.
- Role-based pricing in several tiers (specific to buyer groups, memberships, and other criteria)
- Only logged-in users have access to all pricing information.
- UPS, FedEx, USPS, and other dropshipping extensions are compatible with dropshipping choices.
- Backordering of out-of-stock items is possible.
- There are no options for managing user roles.
- The plugin’s cost will have you assessing your alternatives because the features are not worth its high price.
- A single-site license with a price of $149 per year.
- With a $ 179 per year for a 2 site license.
- For a 25-site membership, it costs $249 per year.
Wholesale Pricing Pro for WooCommerce
With wholesale pricing and sales incentives, you can propel your store to greater success! Wholesale Price for WooCommerce is an ideal shop for any type of wholesale pricing or sales promotion that you can imagine.
- Use the Start date/End date tool to schedule wholesale customer sales or discounts.
- Control rule groups by categories, items, and so on, and apply sales and promotions to the entire shop, wholesalers, and products, among other things.
- With the option to put a whole category on sale with a single rule, you can save time.
- To create a ‘wholesale’ user role, you’ll need a separate add-on. With his plugin, it has limited wholesale functions and features.
- $99 per year
The WooCommerce Wholesale Market plugin helps you to manage your wholesale customers to give specific attention they need to be compared to regular clients. It allows you to give your users the position of Wholesale Customer and establish wholesale prices for products in your store. You can use this extension to distinguish your wholesale customers from others and offer them products at different prices.
- On the shop page and the items page, you have the option to edit the wholesale price text to your liking.
- Customers’ wholesale role request questions should be managed manually, or the roles should be provided directly.
- Handle wholesale customers’ VAT and tax charges.
- The plugin can be a little difficult to comprehend and utilize.
- Single site – $69 per year
The WooCommerce team’s official plugin for dynamic pricing for your online store is WooCommerce dynamic pricing. Advanced product pricing is included in the plugin, and it allows you to customize product price based on a variety of factors, such as the number of products purchased or the quantity purchased by a specific customer.
Clients can also be assigned roles such as “Gold members” to identify them as devoted customers. You may then provide these consumers unique discounts to thank them for their loyalty and keep them for a longer time.
- User-friendly and simple to use.
- Support is given in the form of extensive documentation.
- Ideal for Beginners and small businesses.
- It’s difficult to set up. This is due to the vast quantity of options available. You must carefully examine the material and devise reasoning for your wholesale price system.
- It lacks advanced features.
- $129 per year
Advance Dynamic Pricing
Advanced Dynamic Pricing plugins are designed to set up various discount offers and price policies in your WooCommerce store. It can create any type of discount or dynamic pricing you want and then activate or deactivate the rules as appropriate. It also sets fixed pricing for the product or collection of items by configuring fixed dollar amount adjustments, percentage adjustments, or a fixed price.
- It offers product discounts and free shipping.
- Apply a bulk discount to some items that are only offered to wholesale purchasers.
- It provides detailed statistics and analysis to provide insight into the pricing regulations that have been set.
- If you’re running a medium- to a large-scale firm or wanting to expand, this isn’t the best option.
- Free version
- 1 website – $50 per year
- 3 websites – $100 per year
- 10 websites – $200 per year
Key Features To Look for in WooCommerce Wholesale Plugins
To manage a successful wholesale WooCommerce store, you’ll need plugins with a lot more features and options. As a result, you should hunt for plugins that include everything.
Here is a list of factors to think about when looking for the best WooCommerce Whole Plugins:
- The ability to restrict user access is an important aspect for firms that operate both a retail store and a wholesale business. Your WooCommerce wholesale plugin should be able to build a separate page or site that is hidden from the general public and requires login credentials or certain user permissions to access. This also guarantees that your website is tidy and that customers are not confused about products and prices.
- Second, your clients should be able to switch between retail and wholesale prices quickly and easily, preferably with a single click.
- The plugin should ideally allow you to create a table so clients can see a clear representation of the various wholesale price slabs based on the number of units they are purchasing. You’ll also need to choose a WooCommerce wholesale plugin that allows you to differentiate between retail and wholesale pricing.
What’s your favorite Woocommerce Wholesale plugin?
Our favorite and highly recommended plugin would be ELEX WooCommerce Role Based Pricing plugin, it provides a full solution for replacing the Add-to-Cart button on product and shop pages with a lot of great customization options. Based on the customer’s user role, you can additionally apply discounts or markup pricing to product categories.
With the help of WooCommerce wholesale plugins managing both wholesale and retail customers on the same website is easy and possible. With so many features and options to select from, it might be difficult to pick the best one for your company. Here in this article, We’ve listed all the best WooCommerce wholesale plugins in the market that can help you manage your WooCommerce store. You can simply go with these variables and decide for yourself what plugins would be a perfect match for your WooCommerce store.