Looking to boost your WooCommerce store with the best WooCommerce plugins in the market?
Store development is a major concern for online business owners, and evolving online market trends have increased competition in the industry. You can, however, take advantage of being a newcomer to the industry by highlighting and showcasing what sets you apart from your competitors.
Finding the right path to manage your website can be difficult. Thanks to the invention of different WooCommerce Plugins, it will save you from stress in planning how to manage your website. all you need to do is to find the right WooCommerce Plugin that will suit your site needs.
Let us show you 25+ of the coolest plugins you can check out this year!
Metorik provides your store with a powerful real-time dashboard in just a few clicks, unifying your store’s orders, customers, subscriptions, and products, allowing you to better understand your data and make better decisions every day.
- A beautiful WooCommerce sales dashboard to keep an eye on your KPIs
- A customer analytics tool that segments customer/order data for deeper insights
- Woocommece email automation platform
- It might get costlier once you witness huge traffic
PeachPay is a WooCommerce plugin that offers a frictionless checkout experience by eliminating the hassle of a multi-step checkout process.
Clicking the PeachPay button loads a checkout window directly on the product page. While first-time users need to enter their necessary information to complete the order, the process is still faster and simpler than the default WooCommerce process. Meanwhile, returning customers. can choose to check out with just one click.
Setting up PeachPay is pretty straightforward. You can easily install the plugin and offer one-click checkouts in a matter of minutes. The best part? You’re getting all the benefits of a quick and easy checkout experience for free.
If you are looking to minimize cart abandonment rate, increase conversions, and boost your customer retention, this plugin definitely worth looking into.
Article Continues Below
- PeachPay is completely free to use.
- Simple setup onboarding process
- Supports payments with PayPal, Stripe, Apple Pay, and Google Pay
- Secure payment processing and zero-fraud guarantee
- Cross-device functionality so customers can shop on every web browser, mobile or desktop.
- High quality customer support
- Reduce cart abandonment
- Checkout button is easily customizable
- None found at the moment
WooCommerce coupons have a limited amount of space to run interesting coupon deals. Advanced Coupons improve the flexibility of your WooCommerce coupons, allowing you to offer more types of discounts.
Advanced Coupons allows you to do things like BOGO deals, add products to cart with coupons (including free products), run a loyalty program, test coupon rules, schedule coupons, auto-apply coupons, apply coupons with a URL, and use advanced shipping coupons
- $79/per year
- It’s super slick and has a ton of features all in one plugin.
- The software’s awesomeness comes from the support behind it.
- able to create URL coupons so that when a user clicked a link, a coupon would be automatically applied, and this alone would have paid for the software in the first few uses
- A little bit confusing to get set-up
- No Free-trial
AliDropship is a plugin that helps you find and import products, keep important product details synced and fulfill orders on AliExpress with a click of a button.
- Add unlimited amount of products
- Easy installation
- Send orders in a single click
- Enjoy free lifelong plugin updates and guidance
- Save your time and boost your income
- Only forum support
- Having two plugin versions can be confusing
Dokan, powered by WooCommerce, is the best front-end multi-vendor marketplace on WordPress. It enables you to create your own marketplace in under 30 minutes, similar to Amazon, Shopify, eBay, and Magento.
Dokan is the quickest way to get started with eCommerce and earn commissions on products that range from digital to physical to variable.
- Starter Plan -$149/year
- Professional – $249
- Business – $499
- Enterprise – $999
- Vendor control is extensive.
- The setup is simple.
- Clear documentation
- Because of time zone differences, reaching out to the developers and support team can be difficult at times.
No other plugin provides as many options to potential customers, and nothing makes it easier for you to expand your business. On virtually every client site, this is our first option. Yes, it’s pricey, but it’s worth it because it’s so important.
The individual, group, and special pricing This has almost everything you could want. They even have special themes for hotels and B&Bs, allowing you to customize the look to fit your business.
Most importantly, you’ll receive direct support from the WooCommerce team. It is very simple to provide clients with almost any form of booking option.
When making a reservation, you can specify the maximum number of attendees and whether you want to approve the request immediately or require admin approval through the backend login (so that you check against any other systems you might have to coordinate appointments).
To help reduce no-shows, you can also enable and configure email notifications for confirmations, as well as send reminder emails to your clients. It’s also possible to allow users who have scheduled appointments to cancel them if they so desire.
- Allow customers to register for lessons, make appointments, or reserve products
- Make one-on-one appointments or group gatherings.
- Show availability in the time zone of the customer
- Vulnerable to a security bypass flaw
PeachPay for WooCommerce
PeachPay for WooCommerce aims to deliver seamless one-click checkouts to your store. Your customers only need to fill out a simple form once and they never have to fill out that information on your site again. This way, your returning customers can purchase the products they want from you with just one simple click.
- Customers can check out with ease directly from the product and cart pages
- Those who have checked out with PeachPay on any site can check out with one click on your store, increasing conversion rates and reducing cart abandonment
- The team behind PeachPay is officially backed by WooCommerce
- Simple onboarding process and dedicated customer support
- Seamless cross-device functionality so customers can painlessly shop on any device
- 3D Secure and Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) support
- Instant payouts and zero-fraud guarantee via Stripe
- Conveniently manage payments and payouts in your existing Stripe dashboard
- Need to have a Stripe account to collect payments with PeachPay
For marketing agencies, bloggers, eCommerce websites, and all small businesses, OptinMonster is the best lead generation software. You need OptinMonster if you want to grow your email list, increase website conversions, and reduce cart abandonment.
The lead generation software from OptinMonster works with all major websites and eCommerce platforms right out of the box.
- Basic – $9/monthly
- Plus- $19/monthly
- Pro – $29
- Growth- $49
- It’s simple to create attractive, intelligent forms with truly impressive functionality. The exit-intent feature is the most technologically advanced, but I found the sidebar and embedded forms to be the most useful.”
- The Most Effective Plugin for Converting and Monetizing Website Traffic.
- Optinmonster makes it simple to create beautiful forms and place them on your website when, where, and how you need them.
- They don’t update their form designs very often
- If you want the same form to be used on different pages or in different ways, you’ll have to create a new form and set it up for each unique interaction scenario.
RafflePress is a brand new WordPress giveaway plugin that makes running a successful online contest a breeze. Most WordPress giveaway plugins were bloated, buggy, slow, and difficult to use, according to the RafflePress team. As a result, they created RafflePress in order to create a giveaway plugin that is both powerful and simple to use.
- Random winner picker
- Entry verification
- Priority support
- Most powerful features in the Pro version
All in One SEO for WordPress
An SEO plugin aids in the creation of a search engine-friendly website. It allows you to reach out to new audiences and increase website traffic and sales.
Search engines are, in essence, the primary source of traffic for the majority of websites on the internet. Thousands of new websites are launched every day, all vying for the top spots in search results.
As a result, in order to stay in the race, you must optimize your website. In this case, an SEO plugin with an SEO guide can come to your rescue.
- Avoids the common problem of duplicate content on WordPress blogs.
- Many other plugins are compatible with this one.
- This is a plugin that supports multiple languages. So far, it has been translated into 57 languages.
- Unlike Yoast SEO, there is no content analysis or SEO scoring.
- All in One SEO lacks features such as easy navigation and data import from Google Search Console.
- The free version of the All in One SEO Pack does not include any support.
If you want to take your WooCommerce store to another level, you should definitely check out WooLentor.
WooLentor is an easy-to-use but powerful WooCommerce page builder. It’s an all-in-one solution that gives you complete control over every part of your store. With an intuitive page builder, you can easily create custom Cart and Checkout pages, custom Shop Pages, and more.
WooLentor also offers free WooCommerce themes you can download, saving you time and money. WooLentor currently has a 4.1 star rating and over 80,000 active installations on WordPress.org.
- Plus – $39 a year for a single-site license
- Elite – $79 a year for 5 websites
- Growth – $99 a year for 100 websites
- Agency – $149 a year for unlimited websites
- A free version is available at WordPress.org
- An intuitive WooCommerce page builder
- Reliable customer service
- 75 ready-made Elementor templates to choose from
- None found at the moment
The official Constant Contact plugin makes collecting visitor information from your WordPress site quick and simple.
You can customize your forms with data fields that work best for you, whether you’re collecting email addresses, contact information, event sign-ups, or visitor feedback.
Constant Contact provides real-time reporting and analytics so you can see how your email marketing campaigns are doing. The engagement report allows you to track the success of your email campaigns by displaying key metrics such as sends, opens, and clicks.
You can also compare the results of various email campaigns to see which one received the most opens and clicks.
- Free trial of 14 or 30 days
- Importing new emails is simple and quick.
- Event registration, surveys, and A/B tests are among their other campaign types. Beyond email, each of these campaigns can add value to your company.
- Ability to send yourself a test message
- Limited space for photos, logos, and other files
- When trying to customize an email, you may run into formatting issues.
Variation Swatches for WooCommerce
Variation Swatches for WooCommerce should be a great option for you if you want to display different types of products on your online platform in a stylish manner.
With this plugin, you’ll be able to present your products in a more organized and appealing manner. The widget comes with a WooCommerce drop-down structure by default. It shows designs, sizes, colors, and all other components in a sophisticated model to display your business’s product variations with swatches.
The WooCommerce variation swatches Elementor allows you to combine attributes such as color, image, text, and label. Another great feature of this widget is that you can use its product editing option to organize the attributes globally and create different attribute swatches.
- Displays various types of products in a stylish manner on your online platform.
- Displays your products in a more organized and appealing manner.
- You can create different attribute swatches and organize the attributes globally.
- Images can only be set globally, not on the product page.
YITH Woocommerce Order Tracking
The YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking plugin makes it easy for you and your customers to keep track of their orders. This plugin allows your customers to see real-time tracking information for all of their purchases, allowing them to keep track of their packages.
This order tracking plugin works with over 90 different shipping companies. This includes all of the major carriers as well as a slew of smaller regional shipping companies. You can set your default carrier from the settings menu if you usually stick with one.
The shipping company will provide you with a tracking ID, which you can then enter into the WooCommerce menu to add to the order. The main Orders menu updates to show which shipments have been delivered, and there’s a handy link that takes you to the carrier’s tracking status page.
In their member account dashboard and order confirmation email, your customers will receive the same link and information.
- Single site – €59,99/year
- 6 sites – €359,94/year
- You will improve the quality of your customer service by providing transparency and professionalism;
- you will reduce the workload of your customer service by providing automatic order tracking, reducing the number of phone calls or emails about the status of orders;
- You’ll keep your customers loyal if you give them a complete picture of their orders, including shipping times, estimated delivery dates, and so on.
- There’s just one place to get it
Booster for WooCommerce
Booster by WooCommerce is a WordPress WooCommerce plugin that gives your site a lot of power. There are over 100 modules in total. The plugin is all-in-one. For anyone who uses an excellent WooCommerce platform, features are essential.
- Offers free version
- Booster plus upgrade – $99.99/year
- Tons of customization option and
- Zero Coding
- Boost your sales with a variety of extra features for the ultimate shopping experience
- No support when upgraded
Affiliate Royal is a straightforward WordPress affiliate management plugin that gives you full control over your affiliate marketing efforts.
It takes just a few minutes to set up for both affiliates and program managers, and there isn’t much of a learning curve to get to grips with how everything works.
You can see a lot of information, such as the total number of clicks received from each affiliate referral, the total number of sales made, and information about your marketing activity. It even allows you to track your offline sales.
- Merchant Edition- $85/year
- Developer Edition- $165/year
- In a matter of minutes, you can start your affiliate program.
- Keep track of affiliates’ clicks, sales, and payouts.
- Create your own banners and links to help you maintain your brand.
- There’s no affiliate signup bonus, recurring commission, and multi-tier support
TrustPulse is a powerful social proof plugin that can boost site conversions by up to 15% in just a few minutes. It shows recent customer interactions on your site (social proof), which has been shown to increase trust, conversions, and sales.
TrustPulse is more than just a sales tool. Other actions, such as demo registrations, survey completions, email newsletter signups, and more, can also be shown in real-time.
The “On Fire” notifications from TrustPulse can also be used to show how many people are taking action. This is a fantastic way to take advantage of FOMO (fear of missing out).
- $39 per year
- Creates FOMO
- Strong tracking
- Customizable notifications
- Intuitive setup
- No free option
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
One of the most powerful tools for an eCommerce store is the YITH WooCommerce Wishlist. WooCommerce makes it easy to add a Wishlist feature to your online store. The Wishlist component, which can be highlighted as one of the best WooCommerce plugins available, allows the shopper to quickly make a note of the selected product with a click of a button.
It not only boosts your sales by facilitating organized shopping, but it also makes the options easily shareable. They make a Wishlist and easily share it with their friends and acquaintances. This will also serve as indirect promotion for the shop’s best products, as well as your business.
- Single site – €94,99/year
- 6 sites – €299,99/year
- Allows you to choose a page on which a wish list should appear. Allows you to add wishlists to all products or specific products.
- Allows you to turn on/off the wishlist features for unregistered users.
- Users can manage their wishlists, rename and delete them, as well as add and remove items.
- There are labels that can’t be translated
SeedProd is a WordPress landing page builder with maintenance and coming soon modes. Its drag-and-drop page editor makes it simple to create any WordPress landing page without the need to hire a developer.
This amazing plugin makes it simple to get started with a growing library of customizable landing page templates. By pointing and clicking on any page element, you can customize it and see the changes in real-time.
- Basic: $39.50 per year
- Plus: $99.50 per year
- Pro: $199.50 per year
- Elite: $299.50 per year
- Easy Drag and Drop Builder
- Endless Customization Options
- Ready-Made Landing Page Blocks
- Limited Free Version
Running a subscription-based store successfully is a great way to ensure consistent income. That’s exactly what WooCommerce Subscriptions allow you to do.
This WooCommerce plugin is useful whether you want to sell physical or digital products on a subscription basis. You can use it to offer free trials, weekly/monthly/yearly billing periods, and cancel subscriptions.
WooCommerce Subscription includes a reporting system that allows you to keep track of sales, subscribers, and other metrics. It also includes a computerized system.
Prior to renewing a subscription product, this system sends out billing notifications to subscribers. On renewal, invoices and receipts are sent out automatically.
- Billing on a regular basis
- External platform integration
- API access to data with a reasonable range of options
- The analytics aren’t as comprehensive or user-friendly as they could be.
- Gift subscriptions are only supported through a third-party extension, which leaves a lot to be desired in terms of functionality.
Uncanny Automator is the simplest and most powerful way to use no code to automate your WordPress site. Create automation in minutes that use billions of recipe combinations to connect your WordPress plugins, sites, and external apps.
- Pro 1 site – $149/year
- Business 10 sites – $249/year
- Unlimited sites – $399/year
- For automating admin tasks, it has deep integrations with a number of popular WordPress plugins.
- Recipes can be added by both logged-in and anonymous users.
- In a recipe, you can have multiple triggers and actions.
- When creating anonymous-user recipes, you must first create a WordPress user with their email address, after which you can perform any “action” with their data (not a deal-breaker, but quite a hassle).
- Integrations with external cloud-based email marketing apps, CRMs, and other systems are limited.
YITH WooCommerce Product Slider Carousel
Show products in your shop in a neat and professional manner with a product slider, which you can place in strategic locations throughout your site to pique customers’ interest and increase sales.
With the YITH WooCommerce Product Slider Carousel, you can display multiple products at once and have them automatically scroll so that your customers can see them all.
- Single site – €49,99/year
- 6 site – €149,99/year
- There are currently over 8000 customers using the plugin, with an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars.
- For their outstanding customer service, the majority of their customers have given them 5-star ratings.
- This is very user-friendly and intuitive.
- The free version has a very poor rating
- The YITH plugins are a little expensive
For your website, PushEngage provides an easy-to-use Web Push Notification plugin. On both desktop and mobile devices, it supports all browsers – Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Safari, UC Browser, and Samsung Internet.
Targeted push notifications can now be used to re-engage customers. You can install and activate Push Notification on your website in a matter of minutes.
- Lots of functionalities
- amazing support
- The HTML fonts/formatting that sometimes copies with text into forms or boxes could use some improvement.
- When you duplicate an ad, the geo settings are not duplicated, which can lead to errors.
- It’s difficult to come up with new traffic sources that convert into sales.
YITH WooCommerce AJAX Search
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search is a simple-to-use WooCommerce plugin. It only requires the installation and is ready to use.
It creates a simple search box that returns instant results by recommending products from your WooCommerce store that match your search criteria.
It is extremely beneficial to assist your users in their search for any product on your website. They can simply type in a keyword for the WooCommerce product they want, and YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search will save them the trouble of having to go through all of WooCommerce’s categories one by one.
- You’ll give your customers the ability to search and get results in real-time without having to load additional pages, reducing wait times.
- You’ll be able to allow your users to search and filter results based on specific categories or tags.
- Users will be able to search for products by SKU to find them quickly among your catalog’s offerings
- Limited feature
WooCommerce Availability Scheduler by Vanquish
- Regular License – $18
- A bulk editor feature in the plugin allows you to assign purchase availability to multiple products at once.
- The plugin’s regular license also includes built-in 6-month support, making it simple to install and learn to use the plugin without encountering any service issues.
- When compared to the regular license and similar plugins on the market, the extended license is very expensive.
- If the measurement price calculator plugin is not deactivated, this plugin is incompatible with the measurement price calculator, causing the “Add to Cart” button to be rendered twice.
Checkout Field Editor
A checkout field editor is a tool for adding, editing, and removing fields from your WooCommerce checkout page. Fields can be added and removed from the billing and shipping sections, as well as inserted after these sections alongside the standard “order notes.”
- There are 17 different types of checkout fields to choose from.
- On the checkout page, display custom sections in 15 different places.
- You can customize the display of sections and fields to meet your specific requirements.
- There are numerous other features that a plugin of this type should have.
- Support can be slow to arrive.
- Because the plugin is a little difficult to use, many customers have reported issues that were not errors.
Wisdom Product Enquiry for WooCommerce
One of the most popular and powerful WooCommerce Quote Generator plugins is WISDM Product Enquiry Pro. It makes it incredibly simple for you to quickly set up a full-fledged quotation system.
You can enable your customers to Request a Quote for simple products or variations of products using its exceptional features. Furthermore, the plugin defies the stereotype of a “standard quotations” feature. It even goes a step further by allowing your customers to use an Enquiry button to ask questions or voice concerns about your products.
- Product Enquiry (Free Version) for WooCommerce is also available
- $80 – 1 site annual license
- $120 – 5 sites annual license
- $160 – 10 sites annual license
- Excellent customer service and a wealth of documentation are available.
- It’s simple to set up and use.
- All businesses benefit from it (small to large scale).
- It does not support the RTL language.
Discount Rule for WooCommerce
This plugin, also known as Woo Discount Rules, is a freemium plugin. It includes price, percentage, and product discounts. This plugin is the best if you want to use category-based pricing or separate discounts. The BOGO details apply to WooCommerce discount rules as well. Other discount options include shipping-based discounts, items in cart discounts, limited-time discounts, coupon codes, and so on.
- Free version available
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Effective backend support
- Hardly exists
What is your Favorite Woocommerce Plugin?
As a result, it’s best to first decide what you want to improve about your store, then identify issues and/or needs before deciding on the best options. Look through our hand-picked list of plugins to see if there are any that can help you speed up or automate your processes.
There you have it, geek friends!
We truly hope this list of the best WooCommerce plugins and extensions for increasing revenue in your WooCommerce store has somehow helped you. We are more than happy to know if you have any questions in mind – feel free to throw them our way!
See you at the next wrap-up! :)