Looking for the best WooCommerce order delivery date plugins?
The estimated arrival date is a typical concern for an eCommerce customer when placing an order. It is a deciding factor in purchasing choices and can significantly calculate the store’s conversion rate.
The best way to address that concern is by getting a checkout-order delivery date plugin which is probably the easiest way to set and display the delivery date and time for an order.
This article lists the 10 best WooCommerce order delivery date plugins in 2021 that you could use for your eCommerce websites today to take your shop to the next level.
WooCommerce Delivery Slots by Iconic
The WooCommerce Delivery Slots plugin by Iconic is another excellent choice for adding this feature to your shop and is considered one of the best WooCommerce order delivery date plugins this 2021. It was created by a prestigious corporation, Iconic, and has received an average rating of 4.5/5 from over 85 users. Additionally, WooCommerce Delivery Slots by Iconic is used and trusted by almost 20,000 WooCommerce businesses and online shops. The plugin is elegantly built, providing your consumers with a pleasant experience when picking a shipping date for their orders.
- Select a delivery or pickup date and time at checkout
- Reserve and then shop feature
- Set a maximum number of orders per day and time slot
- Flexible scheduling and fees for delivery, pickup, same day, and next day
- Blockout holidays and closed periods
- Fast and responsive plugin
- Easy to use
- Translation ready (compatible with WPML and other translation tools.)
- Great customer support
- Flexible terminology
- Shipping plugin compatibility (compatible with many 3rd-party shipping plugins)
- Developer Friendly
- The plugin has continued support and improvements
- It has a 30-day money-back guarantee
- The free trial for this plugin is only for 14 days
- The plugin is costly compared to other plugins on the list
- The WooCommerce Delivery Slots plugin has a 14-day free trial period, and costs start at $129 a year up to $449/year depending on the premium bundle you decide to purchase.
Orderable is an order and delivery WooCommerce plugin that helps local businesses take orders online without any additional cost. Whether you are looking to offer pickup or delivery, your customers can order directly on your website. The plugin features an app-like, user-friendly design that ensures your customers get a seamless ordering experience.
With Orderable, you get full control of your checkout from setting delivery fees, payment methods, and adding tipping. The date and time slot booking is also incorporated into the checkout process.
You can set when you are able to accept orders for delivery or pickup in the plugin settings. On the other hand, your customers can choose when they would like to receive their order based on your schedule.
Another great feature is Timed Products which allows you to display specific items on your menu for a limited time. Orderable also offers Holiday Scheduling that allows you to create one-off or recurring holiday schedules to ensure your orders only come in when you’re available.
Article Continues Below
All in all, Orderable makes the process of running an online delivery system easy with its quick setup, easy order management, and customizability. The plugin is ideal for local businesses including restaurants, cafés, and other local retail shops. If you are looking for a feature-packed WooCommerce plugin that lets customers choose a shipping date on the checkout page, Orderable is definitely worth looking into.
- Customers can then select when they would like their order based on your schedule.
- You get full control over the checkout including setting payment methods, adding optional tipping, and more.
- Has a modern and app-like menu design that looks great.
- The plugin is fast and fully responsive.
- Revenue boosting features such as order bumps, tips and delivery charges.
- The plugin is beginner friendly and easy to use.
- Has option to disable the days on which do not let you deliver the products.
- Your customers can make a custom delivery or pickup time slot.
- Easy to use and has a free version
- The paid version can be pricey.
You If you’re looking for add more functionality to your site, you can upgrade to Orderable Pro. If you’re not completely happy with Orderable Pro, you can request a full refund will be provided within 30 days of purchase. The premium version costs $400 for a single site license:
- Product Addons
- Custom Checkout
- Checkout Tipping
- Timed Products
- Order Bumps
- Time Slots
- Order Flow
- and more
The Orderable plugin is relatively new with over 300 active installations on WordPress.org. Its users rated it 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Delivery Slots for WooCommerce
FantasticPlugins manages and develops the Delivery Slots for the WooCommerce premium plugin. This plugin enables you to boost site revenue by charging delivery fees for faster delivery. Delivery Slots for WooCommerce also allow you to improve customer convenience by informing them of their delivery times or choosing the delivery date for their orders. Using this plugin, you can add a variety of features to your WooCommerce store.
- The delivery estimate appears on the checkout page.
- The user can select a date for delivery.
- The user can select a time for delivery.
- When a customer adds a product to their cart, the arrival date appears below the product’s title.
- The delivery date calendar displays on the product page so that the user selects a delivery date.
- The delivery date calendar displays on the product page so that the user will have a chance to select a delivery date along with their preferred time of delivery.
- The delivery date calendar displays on the product page so that the user can select a delivery date. They could also choose a delivery slot after the user selects a date.
- The plugin does not offer a free version or a free trial.
- Support Service does not cover our products supplied by third parties.
- It does not give general WordPress support.
- Delivery Slots for WooCommerce only have a premium version that costs $79 billed annually.
Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce
Tyche Softwares has created a free plugin for WooCommerce called Order Delivery Date. This plugin helps the consumers choose a shipping date on the checkout page – reducing cart abandonment by 50%. It also allows the user to set the minimum necessary period for order fulfillment in hours and set holidays on the calendar on days where you do not wish to send the goods to customers.
- Enable customers to choose a delivery date and time for their orders on the checkout tab.
- Has the option to disable the days on which you do not deliver the products.
- Under the Holidays tab, you can schedule holidays for days where you do not offer goods. In the arrival schedule on the checkout tab, such holidays will be disabled for delivery.
- Selected Delivery date and time will be displayed on the WooCommerce order page in the admin dashboard.
- The minimum delivery time can be set in hours.
- Limit the number of deliveries/orders that can be placed in a single day.
- Customers may choose “as soon as possible” delivery.
- Limit the number of deliveries/orders placed per time slot as well.
- The free version provides limited features
- Most get the premium version to get the most out of the plugin
- The annual premium packages are pretty costly
- The plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce blocks for Gutenberg editor.
- Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce is available to download for free. It also has premium packages ranging from $99 to $249, billed annually.
Woocommerce Order Delivery or Pickup with Date and Time
ByConsole’s WooCommerce order delivery or pickup with date and time is a free WordPress plugin. This plugin helps your customers choose their preferred delivery/pickup date, period, and preferably a pickup location on your store’s WoCommerce checkout page.
- Provide option for delivery or pickup or both
- Control how many days you allow in advance for delivery of an order
- Control pickup hours to choose
- Set minimum time to get delivered
- Allow customers to select order type as delivery or pickup clearly
- Add as many pick up point as you may have
- Place the shortcode or the widget anywhere you like
- Automated shipping based on order type selection
- Control what texts to show on order completed/details page with date and time
- Choose where and what readers to show for delivery/pickup date time on email
- Choose where to place delivery/pickup info on the order details page
- Get delivery/pickup data on the admin order details page
- Does not have a refund or money back policy
- No multilingual and translation support
- Questionable customer service
- WooCommerce order delivery or pickup with the date and time plugin is available to download for free. It also has a pro version that costs $85, billed annually.
Product Delivery Date for WooCommerce – Lite
Product Delivery Date for WooCommerce – Lite is a plugin developed by Tyche Softwares to allow customers to choose a shipping date on your website’s WooCommerce product page. The customer may select any delivery date after the current date. The delivery date capture on the frontend product page may be enabled or disabled by the site administrator. This plugin enables you to boost your customer experience by shipping the product on the customer’s date.
- Offers a free version
- 2,000+ active installations
- Easy to use plugin
- WordPress compatible
- Has all-you-need default configuration
- Great customer support
- You should specify the minimum shipping time in hours.
- You should choose how long you intend to accept deliveries in the future.
- It makes use of the WordPress date picker.
- The lite version of the plugin is minimal compared to the pro version
- You need the pro version to enjoy the experience of this plugin
- Pro version is quite expensive compared to its competitors
- Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce is available to download for free. It also has a pro version ranging from $99 to $249, billed annually.
Woocommerce Delivery Date
The WooCommerce Delivery Date Premium by Dreamfox Media is arguably one of the finest WooCommerce order delivery date plugins. The customer will choose an order arrival date using this Woocommerce Delivery Date Premium plugin on the checkout tab. The user can also set several days for the order to deliver. The delivery date chosen by the customer will be visible to the site administrator while viewing the order under the “Custom Fields” section.
- Ability to select unlimited categories the plugin will be active
- Working days option to count only working days (5 days a week)
- Add holiday or black-out dates to the calendar.
- Set more than one holidays to the calendar
- Show delivery date in the customer notification email
- Show 2 months in the calendar
- Select what weekdays delivery is not possible, e.g., Sunday
- Make the date field required by checkout.
- autofill in date or not
- Multisite ready
- One year of free support
- One year of free updates
- Has multilingual feature for Dutch, English, and German
- The free version is very limited
- Few active installations
- WooCommerce Delivery Date Premium by Dreamfox Media is available to download for free. It also has a pro version that costs $36, billed annually.
YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date
YITH has built a premium plugin called YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date. It helps your customers choose the date and time for their order to arrive, and you can create a schedule to show the days available and a minimum shipping period. This plugin was created primarily to help you reclaim these consumers by adding a range of additional features to your shop that will help you manage delivery more efficiently.
- Insert the days of the week the orders will be processed and shipped on
- Specify the maximum number of days to ship the order
- Specify the time limit for the order to be processed and dispatched for each day of the week
- Possibility to set the number of days required for processing based on the product/category quantity
- Enable the plugin with “quantity table” mode
- Create different tables by categories and product
- Set several different processing days for product and category
- Specify the estimated number of days for the delivery
- Specify the suitable days of the week for deliveries
- Specify, for each workday, the available time slots for deliveries
- Increase the price of orders whose delivery date occur in specific time slots
- Set a maximum amount of deliveries to be scheduled within the same time slot
- Track all the shipping and delivery activities after orders are shipped
- The plugin does not offer a free version or a free trial.
- Not beginner-friendly
- Challenging to use, especially if you have limited experience with order delivery date plugins
- The paid version is quite expensive
- Delivery Slots for WooCommerce only have a premium version that costs $99.99 up to $599.94, billed annually.
WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date Per Product
Wpcodelibrary’s Woocommerce Estimated Delivery Date Per Product is a premium plugin for WooCommerce. This enables the user to set an approximate arrival date message for WooCommerce easy and variable goods. This plugin also has a 4 star (out of 5) rating on the Envato market and has accumulated over 350 sales.
- Set estimated delivery date per product
- Set estimated delivery date per product variations.
- Display estimated delivery date on the product detail page.
- It displays the estimated delivery date on the cart, checkout, and order page.
- It displays the estimated delivery date in the order email.
- Set estimated delivery date text.
- Set estimated delivery date font size and font color.
- Set estimated delivery date format.
- Exclude Saturday or Sunday from the delivery date.
- Enable / Disable estimated date text on each product and product variations.
- Enable disable the entire plugin functionality.
- The plugin does not offer a free trial or a free version to use
- The plugin is not Gutenberg optimized
- The plugin is not high resolution
- Only provides six months of support from the developer (Wpcodelibrary)
- WooCommerce – Estimated Dispatch Date only has a paid version that costs $17 (one-time payment).
Estimated Delivery Date Plugin For WooCommerce by PluginHive
The WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date Plugin is the best way to approximate how long it would take for a product to arrive. Before making an online transaction, a customer often searches for an estimated arrival date for his order. It is one of the essential considerations in the purchasing decision. As a shop owner, you don’t want to miss a client when this detail isn’t available on your website. This is what the Estimated Delivery Date plugin would do for you.
This plugin works smoothly by showing the approximate arrival date on the Product, Shop, Cart, and Checkout pages. The range of rules that can be used in combination with one another to produce WooCommerce delivery date estimates is the plugin’s most notable feature.
- Easy integration
- Define Holidays
- Assign WooCommerce estimated delivery dates based on shipping class, shipping zones, and shipping method
- Set a custom WooCommerce delivery time limit, after which the delivery is estimated to the next working day.
- Choose your desired date format from a list of options provided.
- Users can define any selected text for the display
- Choose the time zone you would like to follow
- Show delivery estimates on the shop page for every product
- The plugin does not offer a free version or a free trial to be used.
- Estimated Delivery Date Plugin For WooCommerce by PluginHive only has a paid license that costs $69 up to $199 per year.
Delivery & Pickup Date Time for WooCommerce by CodeRockz
Delivery & Pickup Date Time for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce plugin extension that allows you to choose a delivery/pickup date and time during the order checkout process. Additionally, this plugin is so easy to set up that you won’t have to go through any trouble. Furthermore, you do not need to be concerned with style because the plugin is consistent with your theme’s styling.
- Time Zone Based Delivery Information
- Users can enable or disable the date and time field on the checkout page
- Users can choose between home delivery or self-pickup
- Has the option to hide plugin module for specific shipping method
- Users can make a custom delivery/pickup time slot as they want
- Users can create a timeslot with a single time along with a time range.
- Users can filter their orders according to the delivery/pickup date on the WooCommerce order page.
- The free version only has the basic setup of delivery and pickup date and time.
- Users need to purchase the premium version to use the plugin to its full potential.
- Delivery & Pickup Date Time for WooCommerce by CodeRockz is available to download for free. It also has a pro version that costs $50 to $400 per year. They also have lifetime use deals ranging from $130 to $650.
What’s your favorite WooCommerce Order Delivery Date plugin?
Our team’s choice for the best WooCommerce order delivery date plugin this 2021 is the WooCommerce Delivery Slots by Iconic. In making this decision, we considered many factors such as the features of this plugin, price, and reputation.
After a thorough review, we could safely say that this plugin is way ahead of its time with its elegant and seamless features that could indeed bring your business to the next level.
If you’re still unsure whether to integrate this plugin into your website – just ask the 20,000 users of this plugin how it helped their business.
Try it now for yourself and let us know what you think!