It’s very simple to set up and populate a WordPress blog, resulting in an oversupply of online material. People are aware of this, and as soon as their time on your website is over, they will go on.
But you don’t want them to leave. The most difficult problem for website owners is a high bounce rate. The bounce rate on your website would be significant if visitors depart after only reading one post.
They are hesitant to go on to other pages and complete the session in a matter of seconds. This procedure is bad for your page’s rating. As a result, you should include an appealing thumbnail to your piece. I’d like to present you with a few useful and best WordPress-related Posts Plugins!
What is a Related Posts Plugin for WordPress?
A related posts plugin is a piece of software that displays a visitor’s next most relevant item. Its objective is to retain a visitor on a website longer (reduce bounce rate, increase time on site, increase pages/session) by recommending more relevant material that the visitor may enjoy.
Here are some plugins you can try to display related posts.
Jetpack is a robust WordPress plugin with a ton of useful features. The linked post is one of these features. The plugin will analyze all of your website’s content and then provide relevant posts to your visitors using this functionality.
Jetpack will analyze, process, and serve material from the cloud, unlike other similar post plugins. As a result, it places no additional strain on your server.
If Jetpack doesn’t discover at least three contextual posts on your site, it won’t provide you with relevant material. It looks for related posts based on the post’s text as well as tags, if any have been added.
- Jetpack is the ideal choice for you if you want all of the most crucial features in one plugin, such as contact forms, statistics, security, design, marketing, and so on.
- Jetpack is regularly maintained and updated.
- They’re also continually updating the plugin with new features.
- Because the plugin has so many functions, the UI appears bloated.
- Premium Plan – $9 a month or $99 a year
Yet Another Related Posts Plugin
YARPP is one of the most popular related posts plugins for WordPress. It can display similar posts as thumbnails or as text (lists).
Article Continues Below
You may use the plugin to connect to posts that are related to the current article, either at the bottom of the post or in the sidebar. It also works with pages and custom post kinds, giving you even more options.
The body content, title, tags, and categories assigned to the post are all taken into account by the algorithm that determines if a post is relevant.
- The YARPP templating technology allows you to fine-tune the appearance of your output.
- YARPP identifies similar material from across your site using a configurable algorithm that considers post titles, content, tags, categories, and custom taxonomies.
- With custom display settings, you may display similar posts in RSS feeds.
- If you’re operating a large site, YARPP may be rather resource-intensive.
- The WPML plugin is incompatible with YARPP.
- On managed WordPress hosting companies like WP Engine, YARRP is banned.
Contextual Related Posts
Contextual Similar Articles is a related posts plugin that lets you display a list of related posts on your website as well as in your feed. Despite being extremely strong and including a plethora of built-in features, the plugin is quite light and will not cause your website to slow down, as other similar posts plugins have been known to do.
After you’ve installed and enabled it, you’ll be able to display and customize Contextual Related Posts in a variety of ways. The plugin comes with a number of useful features. This WordPress-related posts plugin is the only one you’ll ever need, with support for thumbnails, shortcodes, widgets, custom post kinds, and CSS styles.
- Within your content, you may show similar posts.
- There are several tiny style choices for thumbnail sizes, metadata, and so on.
- You may choose to omit specific categories from the results of linked posts.
- There is no template for displaying thumbnails included with the plugin.
- The algorithm can only discover related articles based on title and content, which is a limitation compared to the other plugins.
Related Posts for WordPress
Another highly rated related posts plugin in the WordPress directory is the Related Posts Posts for WordPress.
This plugin lets you use a custom Gutenberg block, shortcode, or widget to display related articles in your site’s sidebar or in posts or pages. For each post that is shown, you may also insert a picture or video thumbnails.
- If you’re not a developer and want to add custom material in the style of your related posts, this is a great option.
- Custom information may be added to your related posts box using a drag-and-drop layout builder.
- Posting related posts with shortcodes in WordPress allows you to display similar posts in any location throughout your content.
- Only the background, border, and text colors, as well as the font size, can be changed.
Related Posts by Taxonomy
With the help of Similar Posts by Taxonomy, it can make it simple to add related posts to your WordPress blog.
This WordPress related posts plugin is great for auto-generating lists of relevant material since it can discover similar articles regardless of category, tag, or post type. It also includes picture thumbnails, links, snippets, and complete articles as display choices.
- It’s simple to use, and you have limited control over what’s displayed in relation to each item.
- It also works with custom taxonomies and post types, allowing you to show related material for other content items.
- Related posts can be shown in posts, either with or without thumbnails or in a sidebar widget.
- Because it only utilizes taxonomic words as a measure, your findings may not be the most relevant.
- Only related posts can be added to the sidebar or at the conclusion of a post.
- You can only customize the display box by adding code to your theme’s CSS.
Inline Related Posts
If you’d prefer to show similar posts within your articles and pages rather than on your site’s sidebar, Inline Related Posts is a terrific choice.
This plugin will insert appropriate content display boxes in the center of your WordPress articles or pages. Inline Related Posts makes it possible to easily increase page visits and interaction on your site while simultaneously improving your internal linking strategy.
- With the free version of this plugin, you may include up to three linked posts in your article. You may add as many as you like with the premium version.
- It’s simple to set up and allows you to choose where you want Inline Related Post links to appear in your text.
- You’ll need to install another plugin if you want to show related posts at the end of each article.
- Personal Plan – $47 per year for 1 site
- Marketer Plan – $77 per year for 2-5 sites
- Hero Plan – $127 per year for 6-25 sites
Related Posts Thumbnails Plugin
After the post, WPBrigade’s Related Posts will display thumbnails of related posts. With this Related Posts Plugin, you may customize thumbnail sizes, display settings, and relation type.
With this plugin’s default, it can utilize a thumbnail created by WordPress for the first picture in the article, which was uploaded to the server with the sizes specified in the Media settings. You can choose between two sizes which are thumbnail and medium.
- It lets you change the text, color, and opacity, among other things.
- It may automatically add similar posts to your articles based on post titles, tags, categories, and other factors.
- This plugin is a simple but effective way to add related content to your WordPress blog.
- Not updated often
Related Posts Pro for WordPress
If you’re looking for a plugin to help you add similar articles to your WordPress site, Related Posts Pro could be what you’re looking for. This plugin creates a stunning display of related posts on a single post on your site. You can pick between three distinct layouts.
Each style has 65 pre-defined templates that allow you to show related content in an attractive manner with little setup. Like the other plugins mentioned above, the plugin also allows you to create custom rules for linked posts.
- You can use over 200 customization options in Related Posts Pro without changing the plugin’s embed code.
- On the backend, the module is simple to design,and on the front end, the installation procedure is simplified.
- A function that allows you to alter the “relatedness” of a post is also available. This is a weighted option that decides which posts are displayed to visitors depending on the parameters you specify.
- The size and load time of Related Posts Pro are its most noteworthy drawbacks. Because it’s a larger plugin, it may cause your site to slow down.
- Regular License – $22
WordPress Infinite Related Next Post Manager
Including related topics in your content is a fantastic method to encourage visitors to read more of it, but presenting those pieces in an appealing and easy-to-read format makes them much more successful.
You may simply add similar articles to the side of your content, sticky at the top or bottom of the window, or after your post with the WordPress Infinite Related Post Manager. Readers can easily browse all of the material you have to provide pertaining to what they’re interested in because the posts are infinitely loaded.
The plugin has several built-in and strong capabilities for the post type, related method, displayed post count, colors, font sizes, and much more.
- For presenting your recent posts, the WordPress Endless Related Next Post Manager provides four options: infinite loading, top slider, bottom slider, and left sidebar.
- outstanding client service
- It is a bit difficult to use.
- Regular License – $25
Super Simple Related Posts
It’s exactly what it says on the tin: Super Simple Related Posts. A simple linked articles plugin that works with the majority of WordPress themes and websites.
You may customize the title of the widget, the types of posts it recommends, and the headers that appear with each post with this plugin. You may also specify the order of the related posts and what the module should do if one of your sites has no posts to display.
- This plugin places a premium on speed. This quick-loading feature is useful regardless of the sort of site you’re creating.
- The [ssrp] shortcode can also be used.
- Super Simple Related Posts is simple to set up.
- While you can change the plugin’s code using filters, this might be limited depending on your site-building experience.
Shareaholic, like Jetpack Related Posts, analyzes, processes, and serves related content suggestions on its own servers, which means it’s database-friendly and won’t put any strain on your WordPress site’s server.
Aside from related posts, Shareaholic has a variety of other features, such as social share buttons and content analytics. You can disable these features if you don’t wish to utilize them.
Keep in mind that Shareaholic generates money by selling adverts that are mixed in with suggestions for relevant content. This is an optional feature that is turned off by default. If you really want to make some additional cash, you may turn on these advertisements and Shareaholic will take a part of the proceeds. If you don’t want adverts, just disable the monetization capabilities; otherwise, you’ll be surprised when you find advertisements mixed in with your content.
- To show your connected material, choose from a variety of themes.
- You may choose how many related posts to show.
- It may be used with WooCommerce items as well as custom post kinds.
- Slows down your Website
- Professional Plan – $8 per month, billed annually
- Team Plan – $31 per month, billed annually
What’s your favorite Related Posts Plugin for WordPress?
If someone comes to your website, you don’t want them to leave after only viewing one page. YARPP determines which posts and pages are the most related to the current post using a clever algorithm. You may enhance the amount of time your visitors spend on your website by allowing them to quickly read related information, increasing the likelihood of a purchase or a visitor contacting you. You don’t have to figure out which posts and pages are the most relevant with YARPP; the plugin will do it for you.
It’s a Wrap!
You want your viewers to be able to locate as much of your material as possible as a WordPress content developer. A Related posts plugin is certainly worth checking out if you’re searching for strategies to gain more readers to your WordPress website. You may use related post displays at the bottom of your articles or pages, in the sidebar, or at the top of your site to help.
Choose one of the finest related posts plugins for WordPress today to stop losing precious leads. Don’t take this for granted since you never know where your next lead may come from. Adding related posts to your articles with the objective of increasing reader engagement is incredibly simple with the aid of an appropriate plugin.
We hope that our guide will assist you in selecting the best-related posts plugin for your WordPress site!