I think we can all agree that Divi is one of the greatest and easiest-to-use WordPress themes (check our Divi Review). It offers a wide range of features and functions. Nonetheless, it falls short in several areas, such as WooCommerce compatibility. Fortunately, there are numerous Divi plugins available that allow your website to accomplish spectacular effects and more.
In this post, we’ll look at the top fifteen best Divi Plugins that will enhance your Divi theme’s functionality and make it even better.
What Exactly Is a Divi Extension?
A Divi Extension is a WordPress plugin that allows you to alter Divi in some way. For example, a Divi Builder extension may add custom modules, and a theme extension can add additional options – the possibilities are nearly limitless! PHP code is present in all Divi Extensions.
Bloom is one of the Elegant Themes team’s most popular plugins. They rocked the email opt-in form plugin space in the same way they disrupted the social sharing plugin industry with their excellent Monarch and the page builder area with their Divi Builder plugin with its release.
One of the most essential jobs for every blogger or website owner to focus on is growing a list of email subscribers. It’s no wonder, however, that plugins that may assist WordPress users in this regard are in high demand. When it comes to adding email newsletter opt-in forms to your WordPress-powered website, there’s almost likely a plugin that will work for you, ranging from basic free choices to fully-featured premium items.
- There are 115 distinct templates to select from, giving you a wide range of possibilities.
- You may expand your list in a variety of ways with six different types of opt-in forms.
- The user interface is quite straightforward and simple to use.
- A/B testing, analytics, and a lot of customization
- There is no exit intent trigger.
- There isn’t a drag-and-drop builder available.
- It is not possible to buy it individually.
- Yearly Access – $89 with Unlimited website usage
- Lifetime access – $249 with Unlimited website usage
This is a social sharing plugin for WordPress. The plugin is meant to make it easier for WordPress users to add social shares and follow icons to their sites. It has a wide range of button placements as well as a large selection of button designs, colors, and sizes.
This is a stand-alone plugin that doesn’t require any other software to use. Elegant Theme, a renowned WordPress theme developer, created the plugin. Elegant Themes is known for creating cutting-edge WordPress plugins, and the Monarch plugin is no exception.
You can reorganize or add networks as you see fit. You may even personalize the networks you’ve chosen by adding your name to them.
Article Continues Below
- With over 20 social share networks and close to 40 social follow networks, there is a vast range of social networks to choose from. All of the important networks are represented.
- Simple self-explanatory features and a user-friendly UI. Setup and configuration are simple.
- Provide statistics for website performance across several social media platforms, making it simple to assess overall site performance.
- Allows you to conceal share numbers until they reach a specific threshold. This works to prevent negative social proof.
- Because it can only be displayed on the left, the floating sidebar is limited. Media sharing is limited to posts.
- For $89 per year or $249 for a lifetime membership, Monarch and all other plugins are included.
Divi Switch, a Divi Space plugin, has long been regarded as one of the most popular Divi extensions. Divi Switch empowers a web user to make significant changes to a website with ease.
- It improves sales and captures more leads, chooses to place ad layouts internationally.
- With its SVG uploader, you can improve speed and show a crisper logo and icons.
- Create shortcodes from library templates that can be used everywhere a shortcode may be pasted.
- The plugin’s functionality is plainly minimal, and several choices are unnecessary.
- $49 for unlimited website usage, 30-day moneyback guarantee, and 1-year support & updates
The Divi BodyCommerce Plugin is a cutting-edge creation for Divi web builders who want to easily create e-commerce websites and have complete control over each and every page. Divi Engine is the business behind the Divi WooCommerce Plugin, which is very handy and all-in-one!
The world is moving towards online purchasing, necessitating continuous e-commerce solution innovation. Divi BodyCommerce was created to provide you with a lot of options for customizing your Divi online store.
You can easily construct and customize any WooCommerce website with the Divi BodyCommerce plugin, which includes features like a checkout funnel, form field editor, custom email template, mini cart, custom badges, and more. The Divi BodyCommerce plugin is another versatile option for e-commerce businesses looking to provide their consumers with a fantastic online purchasing experience. Custom checkout choices and a customer-centric approach are two more key features that assist e-commerce website builders to get the most out of their e-stores when using the Divi BodyCommerce plugin.
- You may utilize custom cart icons so that a user can customize them to match their online shopping website’s theme.
- The mini cart option is very convenient for the user because it displays a drop-down menu when clicked. This useful tool allows customers to quickly check the contents of their basket.
- You may provide your users a personalized account page for a better user experience. Where their entered information is shown, and they may edit any data if necessary.
- Using cart products and cart totals are two modules, content doesn’t show up when viewing in Visual Builder, but you may still create with it.
- Annual – 1 Site £24, 2-5 Sites £50, Unlimited £96
- Lifetime – 1 Site £76, Unlimited £298
Divi Supreme Pro
The Divi Supreme Pro is a premium WordPress theme that comes with the Divi theme. Divi Builder is the most powerful drag-and-drop page builder available for WordPress. It can be used to create any sort of website. It does, however, lack certain key capabilities that would make it much easier to design a stunning website that stands out from the crowd without having to write a single line of code. This is where Divi Supreme Pro steps in to fill the void.
Divi Supreme Modules are as simple to use as normal Divi Modules. When you use the Divi Builder to create a page or a post, you’ll see that new modules have been added to your usual Divi modules. These new modules are colored purple, and you can add any of them as you normally would by clicking on the selected module and customizing the parameters.
- 40+ premium Divi modules that let you take your design to the next level by adding new functionality to the Divi theme and Extra theme.
- If you’re already familiar with Divi, Divi Supreme Pro also contains 6 amazing Divi extensions that will radically affect the way you design websites with Divi.
- No WooCommerce Extra Modules
- Personal Plan – $40 with one site for yearly updates
- Professional Plan – $79 with unlimited Site for yearly updates
- Agency Plan – $199 with an unlimited site for lifetime updates
Divi Booster is a plugin created by Dan of DiviBooster.com, a website where he offers a variety of lessons and code to help Divi users. This code is then added to the Divi Booster plugin so that it can be used quickly. Divi Booster expands Divi’s configurations by almost 50 percent. Headers, pages, articles, modules, sidebar, footer, menus, plugins, and more are all affected by the changes.
You could just copy and paste the code from the instructions, but there are so many that the plugin pays for itself in time saved. Simply download the plugin and set your preferences. Done. There is no need to code.
- There are 12 accordions for the key categories in the Divi Booster menu.
- For blurbs and gallery modules, you can use your own icons.
- Before your pages are delivered to your visitors’ browsers, compression is used to reduce the size of the download. This will allow you to bypass PageSpeed Insight’s recommendation that you enable compression without the need for an additional plugin.
- Visual builder does not allow for much customization. Modules, however, have a hover boundary. When utilizing the Divi Theme’s visual builder, this comes in handy.
- Yearly Access – $89 with unlimited website usage
- Lifetime access – $249 with unlimited website usage
The Divi Table Maker plugin is perfect for websites that want to take their tables to the next level. This Divi plugin allows you to customize every aspect of a table, including numerous headers, column and row spans, fonts, colors, sticky headers, responsive tables, and more.
The plugin works with Divi themes and the Divi builder to make tables stand out in an easy way. While it has a very restricted emphasis, this plugin does a fantastic job at what it does. If you utilize tables on your websites, this is a must-try plugin.
- You can have as many columns and rows as you like in a table.
- Table content, column headers, column footers, row headers, and row footers can all be included in a table.
- At tablet and phone sizes, tables may be configured to show as blocks or accordions, with the option of dividing the table down into columns or rows.
- A few consumers are dissatisfied with the service.
- 1-year access with Unlimited site usage – $35
- Lifetime single – $45
- Lifetime unlimited – $89
The plugin includes a variety of customization options, including the ability to change your login page, add a menu button, allow SVG file uploads, adjust the mobile menu, and much more. You may, on the other hand, use Divi Builder custom modules to enhance the functionality of your site.
- Divi Pixel provides you extra choices for displaying social media icons, including the header, footer, and mobile menu.
- You may change certain important mobile view settings, such as making it full screen, with Divi Pixel Mobile modifications.
- It has a layout injector that allows you to pick Divi layouts and place them in specified areas of your website, as well as build a custom 404 page.
- This plugin is a bit expensive. You can find another plugin that also has the same feature for a smaller price.
- For a single website, Divi Pixel is only €49 per year. For €99 per year, you may get the next plan for three websites. The annual fee for unlimited websites is €149, or €299 for a lifetime license.
Advanced Custom Types
This plugin adds a new Divi Module that can be used to build post grids from any type of post. With just a few clicks, you can create grids for your blog post, team members, movies, merchandise, courses, or any other post type with Divi Builder.
- New active post types are simple to create.
- Presets for custom post types
- Intuitive and simple
- There’s no support for adding custom fields
- Lifetime – $99.00
- Developer – $59.00 billed yearly
- Personal – $29.00 billed yearly
You may opt to conceal even more Divi or Extra-related parts from your site with the Ultimate Ghoster function. You may choose whether to show or conceal the Premade Layouts, Product Tours, and other features by simply checking a box. Divi-related plugins like Divi Switch, Divi Bars, and Divi Booster, as well as the Divi Ghoster plugin itself, may all be hidden with Ultimate Ghoster. You must utilize a specific URL (given inside the plugin’s dashboard) or a keyboard shortcut (NEW!) to access Ghoster.
Your clients will have no idea that you built their site with Divi or Divi plugins.
- Change the paths to the Divi theme and plugin files.
- The Divi Builder’s colors may be customized.
- The best feature is that you can make your Divi/Extra source code invisible to theme detectors on the internet.
- Your clients will be unaware that they may obtain support from other places, such as Elegant Themes or one of the many Divi-related Facebook groups.
- Annual Membership – $199.00
- Lifetime Membership – $449.00
Divi Image Hover
The Divi image hover module offers unique options that give you complete control over everything in the module. You may create an infinite number of designs using those characteristics. Also, some carefully constructed layouts with numerous design variants have been made, which you may download from the sample page and use on your site.
- Swap pictures are simple to create.
- There are 58+ picture hover effects to choose from to make your image more appealing.
- It can make a beautiful overlay for your images.
- It only has a few options but it is a very effective plugin
- It costs $15
Divi Toolbox includes more than 50 unique options for easily customizing various aspects of your Divi website. As the plugin’s features are activated, a setting is added to the Theme Customizer for additional customization. A simple dashboard allows you to change the header, footer, mobile menu, and blog. There are also 3D tilt, particles, parallax scrolling, popups, preloaders, and a typing effect. This plugin’s licensing is a one-time purchase, however, there is now an annual renewal price.
- You may easily change your logo and header.
- You may use Toolbox to correct the mobile menu bar, enable slide-in mobile menu, add hamburger icon animations, collapse nested submenus, and alter the mobile menu’s logo.
- You may customize your footer with the Divi Toolbox instead of utilizing CSS or searching for tutorials.
- Compared to its competitors in the market, this plugin has fewer features.
- Unlimited page usage – $89 per year
Pop-ups for Divi
This is a Divi-only extension available in the WordPress.org plugin repository. This makes it quite simple for you to incorporate it into your website: It may be installed straight from the wp-admin dashboard’s Plugins page.
- Make each section into a popup.
- Trigger pop-ups via Button or Link
- There is no need for configuration; simply install and use.
- May experience unresponsiveness with iOS devices.
To build a popup with any Divi layout, Divi Overlays leverages custom post types and the Divi Builder. Anything may be used as a trigger, and the popup can be triggered from a separate website. This also allows you to stack your website design so that portions can be hidden until the viewer requests them. There are many different open and shut animations to select from.
- The close button has a lot of animations and customizations.
- The trigger may also be scheduled, enabling you to select the days it will appear as well as the start and stop times.
- You have the option of selecting or excluding the pages where it will appear.
- The search feature doesn’t seem to filter relevant results.
- Single site – $15 per year
- Three sites – $29 per year
- Unlimited sites – $55 per year
Divi Modal Popup
With the Divi Modal Popup plugin, you can quickly build attractive and engaging popups for Divi. It allows users to construct popups and lightboxes that may be activated using a variety of trigger types. You may use this plugin to show video, text, pictures, or anything else in the modal window without putting in any extra work or writing a single line of code.
- Apply Alignment Customizations to the Modal’s Trigger, Body, Header, and Footer
- Customize the style of the Trigger Button and Close Button.
- You may construct a Divi popup that appears when users interact with the site using this plugin’s popup triggers.
- When you uninstall the plugin, it leaves a string of code on every layout where the module was installed.
- Unlimited sites – $29 per year
What’s your favorite Divi Plugin?
Keep in mind the purpose of your page and the type of plugin you’ll need as you move through this list. It will be easy to choose the finest plugin for you if you keep these factors in mind. Another consideration is the cost; using several plugins may increase the cost of your website, which may not be the best option.
Check to see if there are any plugins that deal with many issues so you don’t have to spend money on just one.
Among the plugins listed above, We believe that Bloom is a must-have plugin tension for your Divi builder. When it comes to user-friendliness, nearly every plugin on this list can be used by anyone. Bloom’s UI for developing email opt-in forms for WordPress blogs is really simple and user-friendly. Anyone can design appealing opt-in forms and get more leads with its easy and clutter-free interface.
The Divi theme is a strong and user-friendly theme that allows you to create a stunning website without having to know how to code. It does, however, lack a few more features that would make it even better. You will be able to add the needed functionality to your Divi website with the aid of the plugins on this list, so give them a try.
While it may appear expensive to some, it is an excellent investment that will provide you with everything you need to create a stunning website.
I hope this article has given you some insight into the finest Divi plugins. If you’re still not sure which one is ideal for you, you may install each of them and try them out to see which one works best for you!