If you are looking for the best blogger app for Android, keep reading.
The Digital Age is one of the best eras of all time. It offers us technologies that will help alleviate tasks in our daily lives and even better communication tools like android phones. Every individual across the world owns an Android phone and knows how wonderful it is to have one. As the Digital Age is evolving, and so blogging is.
Creating content is now a piece of cake because you can use your android phones to produce blogs. Before you start, you also need to consider what apps to use for Management, Productivity, Social Media, and Cloud Storage as they are vital to content creation. If you don’t know what you are looking for, I’ll introduce you to some of the best blogging apps for android.
If you are on the Photography side, then this blog app for Android might be the one for you. Adobe Lightroom is an application originally for PC (Windows and Mac) and is now converted to mobile devices ideal for creators who use an android phone.
It is one of the best blogging apps for android because you can download and use it for free. Lightroom’s interface is user-friendly, and you can craft pro-quality photos from your tablets or android phones, wherever or whenever you are. It also has 30 presets you can apply to your photos, add vignettes, adjust the photo’s color and brightness, and even the clarity of the photo. There are plenty of tools you can use for a free android app.
Adobe Lightroom also offers a premium subscription where you can choose to unlock other editing tools and access them all across other devices like mobile, desktop, and web. To unlock this feature, you need to take note that you must purchase the Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription and not on the Google Playstore, Samsung Galaxy App Store, or App Store. If you do so, you can only use Lightroom on your android device.
- Offers powerful editing tools with its user-friendly interface
- Transform your photos into something extraordinary with the effects and colors provided
- Convert your photos into paintings or 3D object
- Photos available for web sharing
- Lightroom runs smoother and faster than the Lightroom Classic available on pc
- Supports RAW photos and Cloud Storage is only available for Adobe Creative Cloud Subscriber
- Purchase the Adobe Creative Cloud Plan
- Photography plan ($9.99/mo): Lightroom, Lightroom Classic, Photoshop, and 20GB of cloud storage.
- Lightroom plan ($9.99/mo): Lightroom, and 1 TB of cloud storage.
- Photography Plan ($19.99/mo): Lightroom, Lightroom Classic, Photoshop, and 1 TB of cloud storage.
If you are looking for a management and a productivity tool in one, then Asana is one of the android blog apps must-have. Are you running errands, doing tasks, managing a plan for the blog you are creating all at the same time? Then it all has the functions you need.
Asana is ideal for bustling individuals who want to be productive. Make schedules, and create your work for the day using its boards, list, timeline, and calendar. You can also attach files along with the task and sync them across projects. By doing so, you know what to prioritize and finish tasks faster. If you have a team, then this is the perfect app for you. Task collaborations are easy to track down and assign timelines for specific deadlines.
- Start using their 50+ templates and fine-tune them the way that works for you.
- The app is integrated with over 100+ applications
- Access it on offline mode
- Manage teams (up to 15 teams for the Free plan)
- Manage team schedule or even your own
- Create forms, custom fields, and even due dates
- Purchase plans based on your needs
- Premium – $10.99/per user per month billed annually or $13.49 billed monthly
- Business – $24.99/per user per month billed annually or $30.49 billed monthly
Article Continues Below
Slack is yet another android blogging app that is ideal for productivity and management for teams. If you are working on a team, Slack is perfect for making work and tasks easier because of its main feature: channel. This feature brings order, clarity, and alignment for work collaboration. Slack also has a minimal interface with a user-friendly interface to make it more intuitive for new users. You can always track your work and things you need to accomplish on the go with this app.
- Slack is GDPR-compliant so you don’t have to worry about discussing confidential information and it offers various data protection.
- Integrated with popular apps and over 2,200+ more
- Document sharing
- Communicate with your team at Slack Team Chat
- Offers voice and video chat for better communication
- Free or you can avail of their plan here.
- Pro – $6.67 per month
- Business+ – $12.50 per month
- Enterprise Grid – contact sales for pricing
Are you looking for a communication app for personal and business needs? Google Hangouts is yet another android blogging app that will serve you its purpose. Blogging is not only about posting your creations on the web. It also needs engagement with your viewers, readers, or listeners.
Moreover, you also need an app that will make you and your team communicate about plans, projects, and so on without the need to meet in person. Discussions and meetings are made easy on this app. Talk about convenience.
- HD video calls
- HD conference up to 15 persons
- Integrated with other Google Apps like Tasks, Calendar, Google+, and Gmail
- Auto screen focus
- Share screen
- Instant messaging
- Free. You can also avail their plans for Google Workspace here
- Business Starter – $4.20/user per month
- Business Standard – $9.60/user per month
- Business Plus – $18/user per month
- Enterprise – contact sales for pricing
Have you experienced lacking ideas or inspiration? May it be for your future blog or maybe for your personal needs? Well, this one here is yet another best blogging app for android. Pinterest is a visual finder engine for your inspiration needs.
Search for images that may spark your inspiration and save them to boards to keep them organized in one place. You can also upload an image of your favorite book, a gaming setup, or workout videos that may inspire other people. What a win-win situation! You can also buy and sell items by simply creating a business account for free. Do you want to boost your drive traffic for the blog you just posted? Pinterest is also offering ads. You can create up to 5 accounts on your Pinterest account.
- Generous features for an app that is free to use.
- Shoot an image and let Pinterest find what you’re looking for with its Pinterest lens.
- Group board settings
- Board widgets
- Add private notes for yourself
- If you’re applying for ads, you might want to check it out here.
- Pinterest Ads – Building brand awareness: $2.00-5.00 for 1000 impressions
- Pinterest Ads – Boosting engagement: $0.10 – $1.50 per engagement
- Pinterest Ads – Driving web traffic: $0.10 – $1.50 per engagement
Another best blogging app for android is Google Keep. As the name implies, it is a handy app that keeps your notes. You can capture an image and add it to your notes. You can also add sound recordings, write or draw on your notes and create tasks lists for the day. Google Keep maintains its minimal interface for easy and friendly use. It syncs automatically to your devices so you don’t have to worry if you’re using your desktops or android phones. This app helps you collect your thoughts and ideas in one place.
- Set reminders
- Share notes the Collaborator option
- Retrieve notes you accidentally deleted on the Trash section
- Switch accounts with ease
- You can access Google Keep from other Google Apps
- Absolutely free of use. No premiums or plans are needed to use its features
As a blogger, creating a brand is a need for you to establish yourself. Buffer is one of the best blogging apps for android for it assists content creators to keep their followers up to date. This app also allows users to connect their social media accounts, and every time you make content, you let Buffer do the work by posting it on different platforms all at once. Talk about saving time.
- Customized scheduling
- RSS feeds connectivity
- Posting to various social media is one click away
- Free – 3 channels + basic features. You can check out the plans here.
- Essentials – $6 per social channel per month / $5 per social channel per month annually
Are you looking for an alternative for a free, online-based word processor? Then, this is one of the best blogging apps for android. Google Docs allows you to create, edit and share documents while collaborating with other people. It can import MS Word documents to your Google Docs and Drive.
This app also automatically saves your process so, you don’t need to worry about accidentally exiting your browser or any uncalled accidents that might happen. Google Docs is a good writing tool when you start writing because you can never go wrong with its Spelling and Grammar check. This app has a lot to offer on our plate.
- There are templates you can choose from based on your needs.
- Translating your voice into texts.
- Offline mode allows you to create changes on your documents and automatically syncs when you go online.
- Add a comment and tag someone to get their attention
- FREE. You can also avail their plans for Google Workspace here
- Business Starter – $4.20/user per month
- Business Standard – $9.60/user per month
- Business Plus – $18/user per month
- Enterprise – contact sales for pricing
In this digital age where the attention span online is shorter thus, microblogs are born. In terms of microblogs, Tumblr is one of the android blog apps you can access for free and use to post texts, links, music, images, and quotes. An easy way of conveying yourself. Compared to the longer, more conventional way of blogging, this app is for posting short snippets of texts, and quick snaps of images.
- You can start your own blog for free. Use its features without paying a premium subscription.
- A clean platform. It doesn’t have any unnecessary ads
- You can use your very own custom domain.
- Customizing the look of your Tumblrlog by using HTML codes.
- Easily share your posts as Tumblr is integrated with Facebook and Twitter.
- Other people can also post on your Tumblr
Do you miss the old-school vibe of blogging where you want it clear, only focusing on creating a post, then reading comments, replying to them, and vice versa? This one might be the android blogging app you’re looking for.
Blogger is an online content management system created by Pyra Labs and now owned by Google. If you’re new to blogging and may find the latest blogging platforms to be a bit overwhelming to explore, then this might fit your needs. Like the old-fashioned way of blogging, you purely create content, and people just read them and leave their comments. As simple as that. No need to study the algorithms of social media and such.
- Earn money by blogging. Simply connect your Blogger account to your Google AdSense account.
- Integrated by Google+
- Fully customizable templates
- Unlimited resources to use because you get it for free. No annoying ads and no plans nor subscriptions are needed
Are you looking for a data analytics tool that will show you the performance of your content or social media platforms? Google Analytics is one of the best android blogging apps that you can use to track user activity on your website. This app will analyze all the information and user activity to better improve on areas on your content or social media networks you’re lacking.
- Displays real-time traffic data
- Watch your visitors path through “Behavior Flow”
- Imports data from other sources
- Determine where your visitors coming from
- Tracks site clicks
- Displays your top content
- Tracks demographics
- eCommerce tracking
- Free or you can check out their premium plan here.
- Google Analytics 360 – invoiced monthly, contact sales for pricing
WordPress is another blogging android app that is available to mobile devices for seamless access from any device at your convenience.
WordPress is an open-source content management system, and one of the most popular CMS used worldwide. If you want to dig deep into blogging and SEO, then this app is the best place to start. Produce posts that will deliver high traffic to your site, edit and publish contents whenever, wherever you are.
- Gives freedom to the users to create the blog or website that they want or need. May it be a personal blog, or a website, or an eCommerce website, your choice.
- Managing other users on your blog by WordPress’ user management
- Search Engine Optimized
- Thousands of plugins
- Personal – $160 per month, billed yearly
- Premium – $333 per month, billed yearly
- Business – $933 per month, billed yearly
- eCommerce – $1679 per month, billed yearly
Do you want to build your website on your android phones? No codes needed, just pure fun and aesthetics only? Then, Milkshake might be the best blogging android app you are looking for. Milkshake is created to empower women on the entrepreneurial scene.
Establishing yourself on social media can be tough, but this app allows you to enjoy creating your website while converting your ambitions and ideas into business, quote-and-quote from Team Milkshake, Madeleine Rochecouste.
- Aesthetic wise
- Use the “Shake It Up” feature for easy customization
- Clean interface and intuitive
- Create your beautiful website for a minute
- 100% free of use
Are you looking for another android blogging app companion that can assist you in creating more professional, intuitive writing? Well, Grammarly Keyboard might serve its purpose.
If you’re a writer, or someone who’s always on the go, replying to emails and business purposes may sometimes need a proper writing approach. This app allows users to produce effective content and smart replies with its autocorrect, vocabulary, and grammar enhancements, and Grammarly Keyboard also suggests style improvements for better writing.
- Clean layout
- You can adjust the height of your keyboard on your screen
- Supports swipe typing
- Automatically shows suggestions and corrections
- Allows users to select a language they prefer
- Free or you can choose to upgrade here
- Individual (Monthly) $30 per month
- Individual (Quarterly) $20 per month
- Individual (Annual) $12 per month
- Grammarly Business: &12.50 per month per member, billed annually, minimum of 3 members
Dropbox is a file-sharing app and yet one of the android blog apps ideally used to store your files online and sync them to your devices. You don’t need to worry about accessing your files whenever or wherever you are because it offers an offline mode where you can seamlessly access your files.
- Starts at 2 GB storage for free and up to 18 GB by completing certain tasks
- Online and Offline access
- Collaboration mode
- Intuitive interface
- Allows you to create word files directly on the app without going to other word applications (e.g. Google Docs, MS Word)
- Basic – Free
- Plus – $9.99 per month
- Family – $16.99 per month
What’s your favorite Android blogging app?
Looking back, you can see how blogging has come a long way. It started from the conventional long blog posts then read some comments and answer replies, as simple as that. But as time goes by, various elements and mediums have been added and changed since the technology never stopped growing.
Now, it offers mobile devices where you can seamlessly access your workplace even if you’re not in the field. Life was made much easier and better. As technology is continuously growing, and so, blogging is. Blogging is adapting to the changes for the past years and continues to grow. Up to this day, you can see that blogging comes in different forms and grows tremendously. There are a lot of ways to blog.
Out of all android blogging apps, I highly loved Pinterest. It is my go-to app where I can get ideas or maybe, some inspiration. This app helped me gather my thoughts and apply those ideas and inspiration to my work. It all depends on your needs and preferences. Try one of these apps too, and maybe you can find the one that’s perfect for you. There you have it, good luck!