Are you using WordPress as your website or main channel and a member of the Amazon Associate Program? Being part of this program makes a great deal in both Amazon and the affiliate. Both parties are benefitting from one another as the affiliate promotes products on their blog or website, and whenever an order is made successfully from the affiliate’s website, then the affiliate earns a commission plus, it causes more traffic to the website. To effectively establish this affiliate program from Amazon, you need the right tools to do it. We have here some of the best Amazon affiliate plugins for WordPress.
First on our list is the AAWP or also known as the Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin. AAWP is one of the most popular and also one of the best affiliate plugins for WordPress. It serves a lot of variety on how you can effectively promote Amazon products to your website. It allows your affiliate links to be created in different forms like a text affiliate link, or by creating multiple data fields and insert different information like the product description, title, discount, and price. Utilize everything you need from these features to attract more clients and make your first successful order.
- By using the multiple data fields, you can create tables for product comparison
- Geo Target your visitors to the Amazon near them based on their location
- It also allows you to place ads wherever you want the ads to appear on your website
- The user interface is not beginner-friendly. You might consider familiarizing yourself first with the function and tools of this plugin.
- Users of this plugin need to open Amazon separately to find the products as this plugin doesn’t have the search option.
- A bit expensive for first-time users and users only having 1 website.
- Personal – €49 for 1 site billed yearly
- Plus – €129 for 3 sites billed yearly
- Pro – €249 for 10 sites billed yearly
- Ultimate – €399 for 25 sites billed yearly
If you’re an active creator and have various commitments from different affiliates, then this Amazon affiliate plugin for WordPress might suit your style. AdSanity allows you to create and display multiple ads on rotation and still loads your page smoothly. The optimized plugin, widgets, and template tags give you options on how you’ll showcase your ads on your website. It is also integrated with the If you need more engagements and traffic for your website, then give AdSanity a try.
- Excellent support ticket system
- HTML 5 ready
- It shows statistics of the performance of your daily ads.
- Considering the prices it offers, it may be expensive.
- Just the basics – $49 per year
- All in one – $149 per year
- All in One for Life -$489 one time payment
Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin
Are you looking for a minimalistic affiliate plugin for WordPress yet serving you the functionality that you need? Another one on our list is the Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin. As introduced, it offers minimal features that are suitable for users who want to begin their affiliation journey with Amazon. It is easy to use and lets you import products automatically plus this plugin comes up with the Visual Composer and Revolution Slider plugin as well to utilize your affiliate marketing experience at its best.
- Importing products is as easy as 123. No PA API keys needed
- Integrated with Facebook
- Backup your current plugin setting
- You cannot tweak it as much as you want as it only has minimal tools and features.
- Regular License – $39 + $12.75 to extend support up to 12 months
- Extended License – $185 + $60 to extend support up to 12 months
WZone, or also known as WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates, is yet another plugin that is added to our list of best amazon affiliate plugins for WordPress. No doubt that this affiliate plugin is included in our list as it serves us a different variety of features and tools to help users in their affiliate program. This plugin is ideal for big WooCommerce or business running stores with lots of affiliate programs. WZone also offers dropshipping arrangements to control the affiliate links and program to their fullest.
- Automatically remove products that are not available on Amazon
- Synced products automatically so lists are always up to date
- It has a content spinner for product details. You can set it automatically or manually.
- May be complicated and difficult for beginners as this plugin offers various complex features and tools
- Regular License – $49 + $16.50 to extend support up to 12 months
Amazon Link Engine
Are you looking for an Amazon affiliate plugin for WordPress that automatically redirects your visitors to the optimized Amazon locations near them? Add Amazon Link Engine to your list of Amazon affiliate plugins for WordPress. This plugin is perfect if you want to optimize your affiliate’s location. Since the location is globalized, it also helps visitors to be redirected to the suitable item that is readily available to their nearest Amazon locale, and thus, it gets a better conversion rate and buyer experience.
Article Continues Below
- No need to manually create links as this plugin is equipped with a special link format that easily translates localized links based on the visitors’ location
- Simple and easy to use interface
- One time configuration
- It doesn’t work on native Amazon shopping ads
- There are times that a product in a certain locale cannot find.
- If an item isn’t available on a specific locale, it doesn’t have the option to create a custom country redirection.
- Free 1,000 clicks
- Check out Genius Link pricing here
- Starting – $5 per month for 2,000 clicks
- Business – $249 per month + $10 per 10,000 clicks
Do you find other affiliate plugins to be a bit hard to manage or to explore? If you’re a complete novice and still want to have an affiliated plugin on your website, then this Amazon affiliate plugin for WordPress might be the one for you. Affiliatable is a Software as a Service (SaaS) that allows you to create tables such as comparison tables, pros and cons tables, product boxes, and rating boxes like any other affiliate plugin does. If you find it difficult to create tables, then this plugin will do the job for you. Choose a table that you want for your website, customize the way it looks, generate the code and put that code to your post or website, and voila. You have your affiliate plugin.
- Reasonable price for premium services
- Support teams are active
- You can use other plugins besides Amazon
- Other countries don’t have a support
- The plugin doesn’t have a tracker to see the performance of clicks. In order for you to track clicks, install another plugin.
- Basic Plan – Free Forever
- Pro Month – $ 19/ Month
- Pro Year – $ 89/ Year
- Pro Lifetime – $ 299/ Lifetime
- You have the option to display ads or banners on your website using this plugin for additional clicks
- Different setting options to modify each of the link’s behavior.
- This plugin doesn’t support the current Amazon database and hasn’t been updated for 2 years.
Easy Affiliate Links
Are you looking for an affiliate plugin that allows all of your affiliate links in one place? Well, Easy Affiliate Links might be the one you’re looking for. This is another user-friendly plugin that allows you to categorize links for a much uniform and cleaner look. Whether you use the classic editor or the new Gutenberg editor, you don’t have to worry about compatibility. Easy Affiliate Links also allows you to track your clicks monthly or even a lifetime to prevent any malware issues and run your website without any problems.
- It allows users to import their affiliate URLs from CSV and XML
- Users are also allowed to export affiliate URLs from XML
- Allows link cloaking to prevent users to be suspicious of the URLs
- Maintenance can be time-consuming
- Upgrading to the premium plugin is a bit costly
- Free version
- Premium plugin – $29 for 1 site
- Multi-site license – $119 for 20 sites
AmaLinks PRO is like any other Amazon affiliate plugin for WordPress that helps users to their affiliate program. It allows users to be creative on how they’ll display their Amazon-affiliate products on their website by tweaking the widgets and personalizing the links, and so, helping your website garner SEO and engagements while marketing your affiliated product. AmaLinks PRO developers never stopped updating the plugin until it stands for its value. If you purchase their plan, you have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- There are modern product box designs to choose from and each design are configurable
- Users can still get their commission with the 90-day cookie
- No API needed
- There are some features that still need improvement to become more stabilized
- Premium plans are a bit expensive for starters
- Blogger – $67 per year for 1 site only
- Basic – $127 per year for 3 sites
- Premium – $197 per year for 25 sites
- Platinum – $797 one time payment, unlimited sites
Pretty Links is a link tracking management plugin where your links and affiliated links are in a simpler, much cleaner link. Like any other link cloaking service, this plugin stands for its name. It converts your long, suspicious-looking link into pretty links and you can also protect your affiliate by link cloaking. You may use your domain or your website URL to cloak your links or generate randomized short URLs. By making your links clean, it reflects more professionalism to your website, and eventually, you’ll drive more traffic while promoting Amazon products as your affiliate. Overall, this plugin is easy to use and does the job well.
- You can track the links that are converted or not
- Assign tags and manage your links together by grouping them
- This plugin doesn’t integrate with the WordPress block editor
- The targeted links don’t appear on the dashboard.
- Super Affiliate – $149 per year
- Marketer – $99 per year
- Beginner – $79 per year
Amazon Auto Links
If you are on a tight budget and can’t afford to take on premium plans of other affiliate plugins, then Amazon Auto Links might be suitable for your preferences. Like any other Amazon affiliate plugins for WordPress, Amazon Auto Links also lives up to its role. You can never think that this plugin is free because of its features that will help you with your affiliate link. It will automatically insert your Amazon affiliate links together with its product lists on your site. It also has the option to filter out products that you want to remove from your links by description, title, and ID number. This plugin also automatically removes products that are not available or sold out on Amazon and updates the lists every time products change their prices.
- It includes geo-targeting
- Supports URL cloaking
- Supports limited Amazon locale associates
AzonPress is yet another amazon affiliate plugin for WordPress that is added to our list. Like any other affiliate plugin, it also provides a different layout that you can customize to suit your website’s overall look. AzonPress also enables shortcodes which makes it easier and efficient for the user. Simply generate and copy the code and paste it to your preferred location. By doing this, you can control the look of your overall website. In addition to that, the installation process is fast and easy. Perfect for those affiliate marketers who want to save time.
- This plugin offers customizable layouts
- User friendly
- Connect to different affiliate links as many as you want
- Their support only answer emails
- Single Site Annual – $31 for 1 domain
- Agency Annual – $63 for 20 domains
- Unlimited Annual – $127 for unlimited domains
- Single Site Lifetime – $ 119 for 1 domain
- Agency Lifetime – $199 for 20 domains
- Unlimited Lifetime – $279 for unlimited domains
What’s your favorite Amazon affiliate WordPress plugin?
Being a member of the Amazon affiliate program is huge or being part of any affiliated program. Aside from that, you can earn commissions for every successful purchase from your affiliate links, but they also give you a chance to promote products which means that the company trusts you to market and promote their products. Being held accountable for that responsibility is not easy.
Marketing how your affiliate links will appear globally affects the sales and promotion of the products. Doing so is not an easy task either. You must also know what are the different ways, strategies, and alternatives to make every click successful. Knowing all of these will help you and your affiliated program to get every click into conversions.
We talk about the best Amazon Affiliate WordPress plugins, and we love everything about AdSanity. It doesn’t only offer services on ads, but it works on affiliate links as well. We also like how the ads or the affiliated links show alternatively. This plugin is suitable for affiliate marketers who need to promote more than one affiliate.
Not only it boosts your traffic, but you also turn those visitors into successful buyers. Sometimes, you only need the right tools to execute everything right. How about you? What is your take on the Best Amazon Affiliate WordPress plugin? Try one of these plugins and let your drive and commissions rise!