September was a great month on WPLift – traffic continues to rise, in fact we were only 4k visits off the best month ever which was in february of this year. One of my posts was on front page of Hacker News which explains the spike you can see at the start of the month.
You can view past stats reports here.
Traffic and other Metrics
Overall traffic for August :
This chart shows the search traffic, you can see a definate rise thoughout the month :
- Posts: 21
- Site Visitors: 132,129 (+24,404)
- Page Views: 228,142 (+29,685)
- Search Engine Visits: 98,016 (+12,925)
- Alexa Rank: 8,990 (-1,188)
- RSS Subscribers: 2379 (+71)
- Twitter Followers: 3740 (+73)
- Facebook Fans: 2158 (+38)
- Reader Comments: 233 (+53)
In this section, all display advertising at the moment is handled through BuySellAds. For the affiliate income, there were 24 different sources linked through various posts. If you want to know more about how I monetize the site & which plugins I use, see the article I wrote about affiliate links.
- Display Advertising: $427.5
- Affiliate Income: $3042.95
- Total Income: $3470.45 (-533.49)
As you can see from the above, all traffic metrics are green which is great – income is down a bit from last month but I had an unusually good month with one affiliate program last month so that explains that. Im really pleased with the traffic levels – search traffic is constantly rising so I hope that it continues this month and we could set a new record.
How did your sites do last month – anything to report ? Let us know in the comments …