It’s been a good month stats-wise here on WPLift – our traffic levels continue to recover from the last Google update so I can consider us back to normal now. This is a great relief so I can focus again on the site and content rather than having to worry about what to do about search engines! Here’s our stats for July 2012 …
You can view past stats reports here.
Traffic and other Metrics
Overall traffic for July :
This chart shows the search traffic, you can see it steadily increasing throughout the month :
- Posts: 19
- Site Visitors: 107,725 (+22,896)
- Page Views: 198,698 (+48,727)
- Search Engine Visits: 77,960 (+30,774)
- Alexa Rank: 10,649 (+603)
- RSS Subscribers: 2255 (+141)
- Twitter Followers: 3616 (+66)
- Facebook Fans: 2095 (+46)
- Reader Comments: 310 (+55)
In this section, all display advertising at the moment is handled through BuySellAds. For the affiliate income, there were 24 different sources linked through various posts. If you want to know more about how I monetize the site & which plugins I use, see the article I wrote about affiliate links.
- Display Advertising: $502.5
- Affiliate Income: $2710.44
- Total Income: $3212.94 (+671.01)
Im glad things seem back to normal so I can start thinking about growing the site again – I have the planned redesign coming up which I hope to launch before December this year, I have a new free theme to release – that should be this month as I’m almost done. I’d also like to employ more writers so we can up our content rate, if you’d like to write for us then get in touch with samples of your previous work.
How did your sites do in July ? Let us know in the comments …