This is our 50th Weekly News post! I have enjoyed doing these roundups as I always find a few good WordPress articles I have missed during the week.
I have had my head down coding this week, almost finished a new theme to release next week so keep an eye out for that – will also be releasing a free version of it in the coming weeks.
This is our (sort of ) weekly WordPress news roundup post, you can view previous news roundups on this tag. I also post frequent WordPress links on Twitter all week, follow WPLIft here if you are on Twitter. Our facebook page is growing nicely with over 2500 members now so please “Like” us on Facebook. Finally, I’m also on Pinterest so you can add me there as well.
WordPress News and Articles
- How We Work: A Look Behind The Scenes at Tesla Themes
- Is WordPress Always the Right Option ? Why I recommended an HTML Site to My Friend …
- Managing a Larger WordPress Community
- ZippyKid relaunches as Pressable, makes changes to business
- Interview with Mark Forrester, co-founder of WooThemes
- Productize Your Service (or “Charge For The Work You’ve Already Done, Again.”)
- WordPress Twenty Fourteen Project Enters Crunch Time for 3.8 Release
- 5 Cardinal Sins of WordPress Theme Development
- Building WordPress Themes You Can Sell
- Achieve Content Consistency with Publishing Guidelines
Tutorials and How-Tos
- Theme Matcher: Convert a Static HTML to a WordPress Theme
- How to Create a WordPress Child Theme
- Get array of all URLs in a string
- Using HighCharts in WP-Admin
- The Beginner’s Guide to WordPress SEO by Yoast: Social Settings
- How to Convert Tags to Categories or Vice Versa
- A WordPress Site Launch Checklist You Should Check Out
- The Ultimate Guide To WordPress Blog Post Formatting