Infographics have been big in 2011 – people have them made because they do really well virally on social media sites like twitter and facebook and blogs love linking to them (as you can see from this post!). A good number have been made about WordPress so I thought I would collect them together for this post …
Information graphics or infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge. These graphics present complex information quickly and clearly, such as in signs, maps, journalism, technical writing, and education. With an information graphic, computer scientists, mathematicians, and statisticians develop and communicate concepts using a single symbol to process information.
1. The Prolific WordPress
2. Anatomy of a WordPress Theme
3. The Jazzy Rise of WordPress
4. Which Blogging Platform Should You Use
5. WordPress Plugins 101
6. The Power of WordPress
7. Ultimate Guide to Upgrade WordPress for Beginners
8. WordPress Top 40
9. The Ultimate WordPress Cheatsheet
10. What is a WordCamp and Why You Should Attend?
11. Page.ly by the Numbers
12. WordPress Usage Within Top 100k Internet Sites
13. Self Hosted WordPress.org vs. Free WordPress.com
14. Should I Move To WordPress?
15. Which Open Source Backend Platform Suits Your Needs?
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links for which we will receive compensation if a purchase is made via the link.